Wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wow and Unbelieveable is right....1 thread Locked for a BS reason, 2 Threads pulled because they questioned (against the rules) the decisions of "A" mod, then a post pulled from this thread....I agree with Moot...This stuff is getting out of hand....

The Mod positions need to be rotated around with no 1 being in that position no longer then 6 months....

So yea Wow..Just Wow....Don't like it, bust me with an infraction or suspend me....

Oh and i have been out of Chili Mac for 2 weeks and didnt make any when i was home last weekend and I had a great Ribeye Steak with a 25 yr old Balsamic Vinegar reduction Sauteed onions ans arugala and mushrooms with steamed baby redskins with drawn clarified butter for the lobster tail....So my lack of food has nothing to do with it....But again, some of the Mods decisions as of late need some attention drawn to them....Moot did that , and if this thread is doing that ...do what you have to do...

Reactions: 1 person

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
What are you WOWing about Mr RV expediter type, on a holiday, traveler???:)

Why did you delete my Three Stooges post OVM. What are you going to ban Moot now too? Pretty soon your going to Ban everyone then you can fight with DaveKC since he is the only real moderator on this site that don't clause drama like some do. DaveKC is a great mod and you need to take a lesson or two from Davekc. Are you deleting post again OVM because you on an ego trip or something. Since you became a Moderator it has went to your head.

That is part of the reason Doug and Stewart started the site from the dark side as you call it. It is sad to see this site that Lawrence build have Mods that like to run people off.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why did you delete my Three Stooges post OVM. What are you going to ban Moot now too? Pretty soon your going to Ban everyone then you can fight with DaveKC since he is the only real moderator on this site that don't clause drama like some do. DaveKC is a great mod and you need to take a lesson or two from Davekc. Are you deleting post again OVM because you on an ego trip or something. Since you became a Moderator it has went to your head.

That is part of the reason Doug and Stewart started the site from the dark side as you call it. It is sad to see this site that Lawrence build have Mods that like to run people off.
I don't answer to the 4th stooge....

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Censorship & repression are anathema to intelligent people - if you want to drive them away, that works.
BTW [that acronym is ok, I assume]: who pulled my post, without bothering to let me know about it?
Sorry I didn't include any 'peepee' jokes - fresh out.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
You mean like the chili mac at Steak N Shake?

Ahhhh...NO....Its and old Greek recipe that my dad had for yrs before i was born..soid say its "Old Country"....Highly spiced ground beef that for every 3 lbs of meat you add 3 cups beef suet....served over vermicelli topped with pinto beans....when cooking, the meat sauce isn't done until it simmers in a 1/2" of grease covering the top for an hour

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ahhhh...NO....Its and old Greek recipe that my dad had for yrs before i was born..soid say its "Old Country"....Highly spiced ground beef that for every 3 lbs of meat you add 3 cups beef suet....served over vermicelli topped with pinto beans....when cooking, the meat sauce isn't done until it simmers in a 1/2" of grease covering the top for an hour

Sounds like you could cook up a bunch and freeze it in those bread loaf pans to reheat later in those lunch box cookers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
For some reason I can't "like" Cheri's post above, but she is right...I am one of the 1st to tell anyone "if you don't like how things are, don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out....This screwing with post and threads is getting way out of hand and when I say that, well its bad...

I know that no 1 really gives 2 craps when people leave, but i also know that this is a "numbers" game...when the numbers leaving become more then those coming...it ain't ever a good thing...kinda like spending more then you bring in....sooner or later, it catches up with you....

When you "T" long standing members tha everyone knows is easy to the point that LEO did with Moot, them something needs attention...

And for what its worth, I have sent LEO PM's encouraging him when people bust on him for doing the job he does...but... things are getting out of hand....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sounds like you could cook up a bunch and freeze it in those bread loaf pans to reheat later in those lunch box cookers.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

I cook it in a roaster and then vacuum seal 3 cup servings for the frig..but yea you could also do it in the little loaf pans fir the lunch bucket cooker or still vac seal it but dump it in those little crockpots....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
For some reason I can't "like" Cheri's post above, but she is right...I am one of the 1st to tell anyone "if you don't like how things are, don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out....This screwing with post and threads is getting way out of hand and when I say that, well its bad...

I know that no 1 really gives 2 craps when people leave, but i also know that this is a "numbers" game...when the numbers leaving become more then those coming...it ain't ever a good thing...kinda like spending more then you bring in....sooner or later, it catches up with you....

When you "T" long standing members tha everyone knows is easy to the point that LEO did with Moot, them something needs attention...

And for what its worth, I have sent LEO PM's encouraging him when people bust on him for doing the job he does...but... things are getting out of hand....

It most certainly is.... I think for the crowd that is here now tonight most have given their opinions and we should move on and not drag it out....

Status
Not open for further replies.