The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Do you think we should have an expediters Christmas get together? Maybe at the TA in Seville.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Jammin... Have you tried Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream? That's the only lotion I can get my better half to use because it's not sticky or greasy feeling at all. It comes in a size that you can stick in your pocket too.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I don't blame ya, when you find something that works stick with it. I just mentioned it as an option if you can't find the Vaseline ;)

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Another cream that works really well (for me anyway), is that 'udder' cream, I forget what it's called? I'll look and edit this post to add name later. My career choice for the past several years meant my hands were being constantly washed (haha, no it wasn't OCD) during the past several winters and it was the only thing that saved me. It also doesn't have an icky perfumy scent and isn't greasy.

Last edited:

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
I think what your referring to is "Udder Mint" which you can find in any Veterinary Clinic which deals with Dairy farmers.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
we are partial to trader joes lotion. it comes in green cap for 3 season use and red cap for thicker winter application. it hels to use it when your hands are slightly moist.

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Change of subject.....
In your travels this season have you noticed the lack of outside Christmas lights? I can't decide if people are just conserving on electricity or it's just the lack of holiday cheer

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Pelicn I thought it was just me or the areas we have been in. I love looking at Christmas lights and have missed seeing them.

Last edited:

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
The average family around here lives in a "Manufactured home" as in trailer, either single or double wide. Probably making less then $35,000.00 with a double income, BUT the Christmas lights are everywhere.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
If the house in that video isn't on Elmdale St, (in Brook Park, Oh), there's one just like it - in fact, there are two. They seem to have been trying to "one up" each other with the lights for years now, and it gets more extravagant every year, lol. :D

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
TSO is having a house decoratining natinal contest lights set to there music like the beer commercial a few years back with wizards of winter

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another cream that works really well (for me anyway), is that 'udder' cream, I forget what it's called? I'll look and edit this post to add name later. My career choice for the past several years meant my hands were being constantly washed (haha, no it wasn't OCD) during the past several winters and it was the only thing that saved me. It also doesn't have an icky perfumy scent and isn't greasy.

The product you are talking about is called utter balm or bag balm........you can find it at some drug stores and farm supplys such as tractor supply..this is the best hand cream that I have ever used.I use to sell it to mechanics and they loved it.