Panther & Expeditors Services. Why so slow?

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
okok sorry but i dont like to be lied on along with my co-driver

Well, Patrick didn't know. He is a good guy, but sometimes rumors get post on here not the facts. That's all he was trying to say.

sangchick

Seasoned Expediter
hey dave i find it funny that once the team involed got on here the other boys stopped replying?? um why is that? i guess the truth hurts sometimes.

neilepps

Seasoned Expediter
ok well atleast i know i wont sit 20 days out of 30 anymore hahahaha that red kw sat pleanty know what i mean?

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
hey dave i find it funny that once the team involed got on here the other boys stopped replying?? um why is that? i guess the truth hurts sometimes.

Naw, they may have went to bed. It's done and over with, I see you like posting on here.

Welcome to EO.:) EO is like 3rd base, it's the last stop before home.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
ok well atleast i know i wont sit 20 days out of 30 anymore hahahaha that red kw sat pleanty know what i mean?

Well, it's done and over with. I think ES is a good company they just need to get things together for their drivers. They need to have someone that can pick up the phone 24/7/365. A friend of mine drove for them and made good money but that was 2 years ago.

sangchick

Seasoned Expediter
ok i am going to bed. i only have a short time with my hubby. before he goes back on the road for you and i dont want to spend it all on here. i can think of better things to do with my time right now. so good night

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
ok i am going to bed. i only have a short time with my hubby. before he goes back on the road for you and i dont want to spend it all on here. i can think of better things to do with my time right now. so good night

I know because its been really busy at Panther I think

Last edited:

Desperado

Seasoned Expediter
My concern is who is making decisions inside the cab. The biggest flag is lying about a breakdown.

BUT not to defend the carrier, there are a few assumptions that the carrier is at fault when maybe micromanaging is the cause for a lot of it.

Now with that said, I would think the owner would not give a crap if the truck takes minis or not, or any loads with higher than normal DH all because it seems that an idle truck is a money losing truck.

With all the possibilities that one has with Panther, that truck shouldn't sit at all - unless it is micromanaged.

yep you got it greg they want company drivers without having to pay for them and they tell you what to take and what not to take i think its time for them to get thier own ath and then they can run it

moose

Veteran Expediter
well 14wheeler here I am, the lead driver of the team everybody is talking about, * FYI, you will be charged with the $125.00 cleaning fee. When you guys got the truck, the team leaving it was moving to another truck and was not given the time to clean. What the cleaning crew did was, the removed the 2 bags of garbage, wipe and vac.* this is the e-mail that was sent to me by Expediters, when I called to talk to Bobby and ask him about this he disagreed n told me that the conversation was over. So I called Angela and spoke to her about it, she informed me that she had an invioce and pics, when I asked her to see the pics she told me that I couldn't see them. So I told her that if they were charging me for a service that I would need this invioce for my taxes and also for my lawyer, because I to had pics off when we first got that nasty truck from the other team that did not clean it but were not charge a cleaning fee, and after we clean it for turn in. She then ask if she could see my pics and I told her no, she then told me that she had to check on something n that she would get back to me. She never did put when called the next day we were no longer being charged the cleaning fee. See If I do something wrong I'm man enought to admit it, but I don't let anyone walk over me. Another owner tryed to screw me and it's going to cost him (he should have payed me). So to all you driver out there that think your being screwed by an owner feel free to contact me if I can help you I will,

Thank You For Your Time

A clear breach of the EO code of conduct ,
for a new member .
this member needs to be ban .

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
Today, 12:26 AM
Today, 12:40 AM
Today, 12:46 AM
Today, 12:46 AM
Today, 12:54 AM
Today, 12:57 AM
Today, 12:59 AM
Today, 01:01 AM
Today, 01:02 AM
Today, 01:03 AM
Today, 01:05 AM
Today, 01:09 AM
Today, 01:09 AM
Today, 01:13 AM
Today, 01:15 AM
Today, 01:19 AM
Today, 01:24 AM
Today, 01:26 AM

Nothing like an orchestrated barrage when you're scrambling.

2hnxb85.png

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Seems like there are several posts that were made while pi$$ed. Makes reading them kinda fun. I wonder if they will stay up on the site or be edited, or removed. I vote for leaving them up.

Kinda reminds me of shadow boxing.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Here is one drivers settlement sheet.

Driver Pay Statement
Statement Cut-Off Date: 3/5/2010
Expediter Services, LLC
DRIVER ********
Pay
Amount
Trip Date Pay Description Other
Qty
Other
Rate
FB
Charges
FB # %
0 02/20/10 100259675 MIAMI, FL to SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 353.70 17.50 61.90
0 02/20/10 100259675 LAYOVER 75.00 17.50 13.13
Total for currency: USD $75.03
Payment Details
Date Code Description Qty Rate Amount
03/05/10 FUEL 2/26/10 DH FUEL (1/2) 1.00 $44.00 $44.00
Total for currency: USD $44.00
Deduction Details
Total Payment: $75.03
Total Deductions:
NET PAY:
$44.00
$31.03
Net Pay
Printed: 03/04/2010 @ 2:58 pm by SROBINSON Page 1 of 1

What more do you want?

I find this statement confusing, It looks like a 262 mile load @ 353.70 plus a day layover. May have a advance per load which isn't listed but I don't get out of 428.70 how the driver winds up with only 75.03? Am I missing something? FSC isn't listed but in this case it would go to the owner which pays fuel.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I find this statement confusing, It looks like a 262 mile load @ 353.70 plus a day layover. May have a advance per load which isn't listed but I don't get out of 428.70 how the driver winds up with only 75.03? Am I missing something? FSC isn't listed but in this case it would go to the owner which pays fuel.

I tried to copy and paste it Dave. I will E-mail it to you Dave

Last edited:

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
What is so breacy about the post????

x06col...I think he misqouted the post...this is the one he was talking about...Its a personal attack on other members..but thats ok..I have big shoulders and "one post wonders" dont bother me, prolly wont post again anyway.

ok ok i have only 2 things to ask?? first are you called easyrider cause the chicks in the easy rider mags all you can get?? and number two 14 wheeler is that cause you cant count the tires on your truck or is that you are to scared to drive an 18 wheeler. the sad things is i am a female that CAN drive an 18 wheeler and can out drive you any day. i just dont understand why there is a bunch of grown men wining and crying so some BS rumors that only the team involed with really knows the truth?? are your lives really that boring/. cant you all find something better to do, and what the heck does it matter i mean really are you the team that the messed up company went after? are you the ones lossing money ? i dont think so i know i know the truth from a real insider point of view and u winie boy don't. so i think it is past you alls bed time. so time to call mommy so she can read you a bed time story and tuck u in. night night boys

are you a stupid *****? we speak the truth and all you can do is have a titty fit ****
another one..but as said before...big shoulders
Neil

Don't talk like that you will get banned. EO is a nice place so lets keep it that way. I know your mad, but just keep it clean :)
What reason do they have to be mad with us or did I mis read the mad part?

okok sorry but i dont like to be lied on along with my co-driver
Noone has lied on you here..just been trying to get the info a little bit clearer...that you kinda have done..thanks for that

Well, Patrick didn't know. He is a good guy, but sometimes rumors get post on here not the facts. That's all he was trying to say.
the reason I didnt know, nor did anyone else was the info kept changing...maybe can see it a little clearer now..still not for sure..but oh well

well some of us are working and sleeping...sorry life kinda works that way.

A clear breach of the EO code of conduct ,
for a new member .
this member needs to be ban .
again no need for that..I feel quite sure we wont hear form them anymore...and if we do..maybe the will know better next time.

Last edited:

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Here is one drivers settlement sheet.

Driver Pay Statement
Statement Cut-Off Date: 3/5/2010
Expediter Services, LLC
DRIVER ********
Pay
Amount
Trip Date Pay Description Other
Qty
Other
Rate
FB
Charges
FB # %
0 02/20/10 100259675 MIAMI, FL to SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 353.70 17.50 61.90
0 02/20/10 100259675 LAYOVER 75.00 17.50 13.13
Total for currency: USD $75.03
Payment Details
Date Code Description Qty Rate Amount
03/05/10 FUEL 2/26/10 DH FUEL (1/2) 1.00 $44.00 $44.00
Total for currency: USD $44.00
Deduction Details
Total Payment: $75.03
Total Deductions:
NET PAY:
$44.00
$31.03
Net Pay
Printed: 03/04/2010 @ 2:58 pm by SROBINSON Page 1 of 1

What more do you want?

I am with Dave on this one..confused that is...to me it looks like they were paid $44 for the deadhead(my opinion..not DaveKC's) but I am confused with the settlement sheet as well, but you did bring something else to the table for us to see...thanks

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
I seen nothing wrong with it.

here ya go Bruno..
ok ok i have only 2 things to ask?? first are you called easyrider cause the chicks in the easy rider mags all you can get?? and number two 14 wheeler is that cause you cant count the tires on your truck or is that you are to scared to drive an 18 wheeler. the sad things is i am a female that CAN drive an 18 wheeler and can out drive you any day. i just dont understand why there is a bunch of grown men wining and crying so some BS rumors that only the team involed with really knows the truth?? are your lives really that boring/. cant you all find something better to do, and what the heck does it matter i mean really are you the team that the messed up company went after? are you the ones lossing money ? i dont think so i know i know the truth from a real insider point of view and u winie boy don't. so i think it is past you alls bed time. so time to call mommy so she can read you a bed time story and tuck u in. night night boys
Your honestly gonna sit there and tell me-us you see nothing wrong with the type of post? maybe you need to re-read the forum rules and code of conduct...apparently here lately you feel this dont apply to you..hence duel screen names?

well 14wheeler here I am, the lead driver of the team everybody is talking about, * FYI, you will be charged with the $125.00 cleaning fee. When you guys got the truck, the team leaving it was moving to another truck and was not given the time to clean. What the cleaning crew did was, the removed the 2 bags of garbage, wipe and vac.* this is the e-mail that was sent to me by Expediters, when I called to talk to Bobby and ask him about this he disagreed n told me that the conversation was over. So I called Angela and spoke to her about it, she informed me that she had an invioce and pics, when I asked her to see the pics she told me that I couldn't see them. So I told her that if they were charging me for a service that I would need this invioce for my taxes and also for my lawyer, because I to had pics off when we first got that nasty truck from the other team that did not clean it but were not charge a cleaning fee, and after we clean it for turn in. She then ask if she could see my pics and I told her no, she then told me that she had to check on something n that she would get back to me. She never did put when called the next day we were no longer being charged the cleaning fee. See If I do something wrong I'm man enought to admit it, but I don't let anyone walk over me. Another owner tryed to screw me and it's going to cost him (he should have payed me). So to all you driver out there that think your being screwed by an owner feel free to contact me if I can help you I will,

Thank You For Your Time

now that was not so hard was it? all we were asking for was a little clarity..and that we somewhat got..thanks for that...and BTW...welcome to EO

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
The ONLY way to clear this up totally, [both of these stories] would be to hear from the owners directly. Unless we do, the whole thread is one big second and third hand [tale] story. I'd be a little wary of an explanation from a team who's bounced around three owners in one year.
Isn't it rather odd, that a search on this forum reveals no other stories even close to these two.
According to the replies i've read, this company has an impeccable reputation. Just can't believe the company woke up one day and decided to get all unprofessional and stuff. Is that fish I smell ?

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
The ONLY way to clear this up totally, [both of these stories] would be to hear from the owners directly. Unless we do, the whole thread is one big second and third hand [tale] story. I'd be a little wary of an explanation from a team who's bounced around three owners in one year.
Isn't it rather odd, that a search on this forum reveals no other stories even close to these two.
According to the replies i've read, this company has an impeccable reputation. Just can't believe the company woke up one day and decided to get all unprofessional and stuff. Is that fish I smell ?
this has been beaten to death..time to move on, we got what we ask for sorta, that was to hear from the team..they did that..time to move on to another topic...prolly best to follow suit.