Panther & Expeditors Services. Why so slow?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Going to move this thread over to the Panther site. Someone needed a little quiet time.

Janette

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
I'm part of the team that this post had originally mentioned. While it was true that we sat for a few days in between runs, it was because we were in parts of the country that are hard to get out of. Now we know. =)
And, even though our truck did brake down, Expediter Services took care of it right away and they even put us up in a hotel until the truck was done.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'm part of the team that this post had originally mentioned. While it was true that we sat for a few days in between runs, it was because we were in parts of the country that are hard to get out of. Now we know. =)
And, even though our truck did brake down, Expediter Services took care of it right away and they even put us up in a hotel until the truck was done.

Janette said in another Post

Bruno-Coertje is the one who set us up with Expediter Services. We are honestly very unsure of what we should do. It's frustrating that our truck keeps needing repairs in such a sort time & that they asked us to lie. It felt as though they were trying to burry the truck issues just to finish the run.

So which is it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
cain.jpg

Oh, no. Did I, or didn't I? Uh, oh, I think I did.
Did I do both? And what about that other thing?
And that other other thing?
Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them.
They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond
the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic...
that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist,
and I'd have produced that key if...
Have you met my wife, Morgan Fairchild?
Yeah, that's the ticket.
Oooooh! Look! Ball bearings on sale at Sears!