Panther & Expeditors Services. Why so slow?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If they are stuck, tell them to just call a tow truck. They wouldn't be paying for the tow anyways.

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
I had a Co Driver who worked for ES for almost a year. And when His truck went in for repairs at the cat dealer in memphis. I guess he got into a disagreement with his co driver and they cut him loose right there didn't care if he had a way home or not. But that is the only bad thing he had to say about them lol

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Well, because maybe they don't keep in touch with their drivers. I just had a team that came over to run with us and Panther has kept them running. Telling drivers that Panther told them to lower the amount of a teams pay to 35% is hog wash. They charged this team $44.00 each because they took a 1500 mile load that had a 250 mile deadhead to the pickup. Not paying the drivers for a load that was 26 miles that paid the truck $99.00 is wrong. The drivers where told they don't get paid for mini's that they are dry runs to them. Then they charged the drivers $125.00 for the cleaning of the truck that was left at Panther after they cleaned it out and took pictures of how clean the truck was left

Remember Dave..there is always three sides to a story..each parties side...then the truth.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Remember Dave..there is always three sides to a story..each parties side...then the truth.

Well, Patrick I seen their settlement and I picked them up from the truck that was left at Panther. I seen the inside of the truck and helped them carry their things to my SUV. The truck was left clean and they charged them $125.00 to clean the truck when it was already clean.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ok...I am confused. Is their truck at the dealer getting repaired, or at Panther?

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Well, Patrick I seen their settlement and I picked them up from the truck that was left at Panther. I seen the inside of the truck and helped them carry their things to my SUV. The truck was left clean and they charged them $125.00 to clean the truck when it was already clean.
Well did you see their contract they signed? what did it say? If the issues about minis and deadhead were addressed in the contract..oh well they knew what the were in for, if not then thats another issue for them to deal with, not for every other fleet owner or fleet manager to come in here and bash them for. Clean floors and wiped off dash is not always a clean truck, you know this as well as I do..animals in trucks, smoking in trucks, nasty drivers in trucks..ect. so what if it only cost him out of pocket to pay someone to clean it $80 bux...still downtime that another team cant get acess to truck..time involved in taking it to cleaner and picking it up..either way it all boils down to the contract THEY signed, and the things THEY agreed to and nowhere in this entire thread have we heard from THEM...but now we are dealing with a bunch of THEMS and and THEYS and to be honest untill we hear from the actual people that are having the issues or have had the issues..then it ALL is hearsay and rumor...now the original team that was mentioned has access to this site and post in it BUT not on this thread...wonder why that is? They start a completely different thread in the Panther forum concerning all the same issues but not in here....kinda makes you sit back and wonder.

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
we are all prolly gonna stay confused till we hear from the ones that are having the problem, and quit getting third party info.

Don't look like we got anymore info than we had 1st day. Amazing that one day no one knows anything about this team and the next day being picked up by a forum member. How in the world would the pick-er-upper know the condition of the vehicle unless he was there upon arrival? You almost got to call shenanigans on the whole story. Today at 01:19AM don't know nothing about the story. 09:40PM same day knows the whole story

shenanigans, I tell you.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ok...I am confused. Is their truck at the dealer getting repaired, or at Panther?

No Dave we are talking about two different teams Dave. The team I'm talking about is one of the teams that I hired for Integrity Motor Freight that went to go drive for these ES. The other team is the one that started this post. The team I'm talking drives for me now, and I did see a copy of the lease they signed.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
The team I'm talking drives for me now, and I did see a copy of the lease they signed.

ok with that said..was it in their contract about the DH and the minis and the cost of cleaning the truck..or were you just interjecting you own opinion into it? Clarify for us?

moose

Veteran Expediter
It's a conspiracy !
ES own by Bruno ,
he ,made them up , so unsuspicious team's will see hell , and then 'Bruno to save the day'... :D

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
ok with that said..was it in their contract about the DH and the minis and the cost of cleaning the truck..or were you just interjecting you own opinion into it? Clarify for us?

No, I was telling what I was shown and seen with my own eyes. I don't BS people or tell 2nd hand info. I tell it like it is.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It's a conspiracy !
ES own by Bruno ,
he ,made them up , so unsuspicious team's will see hell , and then 'Bruno to save the day'... :D

Your not funny one bit Moose. The drivers I'm talking about drove for me at Integrity Motor Freight. When I left Integrity Motor Freight they wanted to come driver for us. We didn't have them a truck so I told them to call Expediters Services as I have many other people. They told me they left ES because they felt lied too and because they didn't get paid for mini's. They ask if I would take them to the airport when they brought the truck back to Panther as a favor.

I talked to the lead driver and asked him if I bought this one truck I was looking at would they come and drive for us. This team any owner would love to have, they stay out 6 weeks at a time by their choice and only go home for 3 to 4 days for time off. I can say they are one of the best teams I have ever had. I don't like what happened to them and I have only posted what I saw and know, The facts.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
No, I was telling what I was shown and seen with my own eyes. I don't BS people or tell 2nd hand info. I tell it like it is.
Your still dancing around the question...was the issue about minis and dh addressed in the contract? What did contract say about the "cleaning " issue? Were they aware of it prior to signing it? Did the contract you saw have anything in it about minis being considered as dry runs? or about drivers being charged for excessive DH? Just trying to clarify a few thing? Your being vauge about your answers..if it was there great..clarify it..if not..well then that goes back to opinions..just looking for a clear answer and not gettin one.

MelVicker

Not a Member

It was towed to the nearest shop. I think it's a Kenworth dealer in Dearborn. This is their second night waiting for it to be repaird. They actually had someone on the phone at ES who seemed to care but it was a first....

MelVicker

Not a Member
Don't look like we got anymore info than we had 1st day. Amazing that one day no one knows anything about this team and the next day being picked up by a forum member. How in the world would the pick-er-upper know the condition of the vehicle unless he was there upon arrival? You almost got to call shenanigans on the whole story. Today at 01:19AM don't know nothing about the story. 09:40PM same day knows the whole story

shenanigans, I tell you.

The drivers are on this site. I started this thread to get info about ES myself before I chose to work with them. I'm using my friends situation as an exampe of bad things about ES and wanted to see othe peoples dealings with them.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Your still dancing around the question...was the issue about minis and dh addressed in the contract? What did contract say about the "cleaning " issue? Were they aware of it prior to signing it? Did the contract you saw have anything in it about minis being considered as dry runs? or about drivers being charged for excessive DH? Just trying to clarify a few thing? Your being vauge about your answers..if it was there great..clarify it..if not..well then that goes back to opinions..just looking for a clear answer and not gettin one.

No, it had nothing in it about not getting paid for mini's. I think you need to read back at my post. The drivers where at home and agreed to pay for their fuel for going home which they did. They was out of service and Panther called them for a 1500 mile load that was over 250 miles away and they was charged $44.00 each for deadhead to the pickup of a 1500 mile load paying the truck rate and deadhead. My drivers will be home in the am and you can ask him when he comes on here.

As for cleaning of the truck yes it did have a cleaning charge if the truck was left dirty. The truck was left very clean and they have pictures of the truck clean when they left it at Panther. They asked me to look at it also as a witness. They charged the drivers $125.00 for cleaning of the truck and told them that two trash bags was taken out of the truck. Which was a lie. That truck was very clean.

Last edited:

MelVicker

Not a Member
The drivers are on this site. I started this thread to get info about ES myself before I chose to work with them. I'm using my friends situation as an exampe of bad things about ES and wanted to see othe peoples dealings with them.

I just realized that might not have been to me...

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Ask the drivers to post something. It makes it look like to some that your really the drivers your talking about. That's what some are thinking to be honest.