Panther & Expeditors Services. Why so slow?

bcordell70

Expert Expediter
I started this thread to get info about ES myself before I chose to work with them.

Well as far as I know this is probably one of the first negative things I have heard about ES. I will be watching this thread closely due to me and the wife were fixing to start in June and ES is our first choice. Not saying we would be going with Panther but seems fishy that all the complaints thus far are from Teams that were with Panther through this company.

Last edited:

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
No, it had nothing in it about not getting paid for mini's. I think you need to read back at my post. The drivers where at home and agreed to pay for their fuel for going home which they did. They was out of service and Panther called them for a 1500 mile load that was over 250 miles away and they was charged $44.00 each for deadhead to the pickup of a 1500 mile load paying the truck rate and deadhead. My drivers will be home in the am and you can ask him when he comes on here.

As for cleaning of the truck yes it did have a cleaning charge if the truck was left dirty. The truck was left very clean and they have pictures of the truck clean when they left it at Panther. They asked me to look at it also as a witness. They charged the drivers $125.00 for cleaning of the truck and told them that two trash bags was taken out of the truck. Which was a lie. That truck was very clean.

I did re-read your..twice a matter of fact....and posted it below for you to re-read...nowhere in it does it say anything about drivers being at home, nor them being out of service, maybe you got ahead of yourself and got overexcited to bash another company and forgot to input that info? Every time you post something else about it, something changes..either post all the info or just drop it and move on...as for the cleaning, what one person considers clean, another might not...and like I said before, clean floors and a wiped off dash is not a clean truck...pleanty of places to put stuff in there, plenty of drawers and dogboxes...but to each its own.

Well, because maybe they don't keep in touch with their drivers. I just had a team that came over to run with us and Panther has kept them running. Telling drivers that Panther told them to lower the amount of a teams pay to 35% is hog wash. They charged this team $44.00 each because they took a 1500 mile load that had a 250 mile deadhead to the pickup. Not paying the drivers for a load that was 26 miles that paid the truck $99.00 is wrong. The drivers where told they don't get paid for mini's that they are dry runs to them. Then they charged the drivers $125.00 for the cleaning of the truck that was left at Panther after they cleaned it out and took pictures of how clean the truck was left.

Last edited:

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Don't look like we got anymore info than we had 1st day. Amazing that one day no one knows anything about this team and the next day being picked up by a forum member. How in the world would the pick-er-upper know the condition of the vehicle unless he was there upon arrival? You almost got to call shenanigans on the whole story. Today at 01:19AM don't know nothing about the story. 09:40PM same day knows the whole story

shenanigans, I tell you.

Two different teams being talked about here, but nothing by the teams in question, just second hand info from others supposedly close to the situation, but nontheless..second hand info, basically rumors.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
My concern is who is making decisions inside the cab. The biggest flag is lying about a breakdown.

BUT not to defend the carrier, there are a few assumptions that the carrier is at fault when maybe micromanaging is the cause for a lot of it.

Now with that said, I would think the owner would not give a crap if the truck takes minis or not, or any loads with higher than normal DH all because it seems that an idle truck is a money losing truck.

With all the possibilities that one has with Panther, that truck shouldn't sit at all - unless it is micromanaged.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Not saying that people are not telling the truth, but there seems to be several things that don't make sense. Why the original team has stayed off this thread is just one of them. No minis is another (not paid for one). A load with 16/17% deadhead and being charged for the deadhead. Just leaves me scratching my head. (and it is not dandruff)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Two different teams being talked about here, but nothing by the teams in question, just second hand info from others supposedly close to the situation, but nontheless..second hand info, basically rumors.

Patrick,

What reason would I lie. You don't know me and I don't take kindly to your post. If you want to meet me at the home office on Monday to show you the facts. I will be more than happy to put your so called RUMORS to rest.

14Wheeler

Seasoned Expediter
-Two different teams being talked about here
- just second hand info
-second hand info
- basically rumors

Thanks for pointing out the proper position for this tale of all tales. This turned into a threderized cluster f*#k .

Regardless, I've got to open all my windows......can you pass the air freshener ?

BTW:A giant bag of Snickers makes a great visitors gift.

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Patrick,

What reason would I lie. You don't know me and I don't take kindly to your post. If you want to meet me at the home office on Monday to show you the facts. I will be more than happy to put your so called RUMORS to rest.

You post it in a forum for everyone to read, be ready for someone to challange you and the validity of you answers and comments..thats all I have done here is challange you to provide more info and clarify it for us..you ay you have seen it, then it shouldn't be to hard to get the facts straight, should it? but still you have yet to do..I never said you lied about anything, matter of fact I have given you plenty of chances to clarify it and you still have not. No matter what you say, when you keep adding and changing the info, everyone gets confused, and noone believes what they are reading...thats why I keep asking you to clarify it, or put it to rest..seems pretty simple to me.

from wikipedia...A rumor or rumour , is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern"

Seems to me that this thread fits the defination of a rumor. Like others have said...where are the teams that this is all about anyway..I know at least one on them is currently posting, but not in here, not sure about your team, but some insite from the people the events are and did happen to would really be helpful, instead of "new" employers, and "old friends" and "past employees" and others close to them...where are they?

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Patrick,

You don't know me and I don't take kindly to your post.

Sounds to me like your getting to defensive about your own post and taking this personally, sorry you dont take kindly to it, just trying to see it clearly and your interupting my vision with the everchanging story. BTW..it has nothing to do with knowing you...you and I are not the only ones reading this and others are just as confused, and I am just challanging you to clarify what you know..so please do.

sanang

Seasoned Expediter
well 14wheeler here I am, the lead driver of the team everybody is talking about, * FYI, you will be charged with the $125.00 cleaning fee. When you guys got the truck, the team leaving it was moving to another truck and was not given the time to clean. What the cleaning crew did was, the removed the 2 bags of garbage, wipe and vac.* this is the e-mail that was sent to me by Expediters, when I called to talk to Bobby and ask him about this he disagreed n told me that the conversation was over. So I called Angela and spoke to her about it, she informed me that she had an invioce and pics, when I asked her to see the pics she told me that I couldn't see them. So I told her that if they were charging me for a service that I would need this invioce for my taxes and also for my lawyer, because I to had pics off when we first got that nasty truck from the other team that did not clean it but were not charge a cleaning fee, and after we clean it for turn in. She then ask if she could see my pics and I told her no, she then told me that she had to check on something n that she would get back to me. She never did put when called the next day we were no longer being charged the cleaning fee. See If I do something wrong I'm man enought to admit it, but I don't let anyone walk over me. Another owner tryed to screw me and it's going to cost him (he should have payed me). So to all you driver out there that think your being screwed by an owner feel free to contact me if I can help you I will,

Thank You For Your Time

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
well 14wheeler here I am, the lead driver of the team everybody is talking about, * FYI, you will be charged with the $125.00 cleaning fee. When you guys got the truck, the team leaving it was moving to another truck and was not given the time to clean. What the cleaning crew did was, the removed the 2 bags of garbage, wipe and vac.* this is the e-mail that was sent to me by Expediters, when I called to talk to Bobby and ask him about this he disagreed n told me that the conversation was over. So I called Angela and spoke to her about it, she informed me that she had an invioce and pics, when I asked her to see the pics she told me that I couldn't see them. So I told her that if they were charging me for a service that I would need this invioce for my taxes and also for my lawyer, because I to had pics off when we first got that nasty truck from the other team that did not clean it but were not charge a cleaning fee, and after we clean it for turn in. She then ask if she could see my pics and I told her no, she then told me that she had to check on something n that she would get back to me. She never did put when called the next day we were no longer being charged the cleaning fee. See If I do something wrong I'm man enought to admit it, but I don't let anyone walk over me. Another owner tryed to screw me and it's going to cost him (he should have payed me). So to all you driver out there that think your being screwed by an owner feel free to contact me if I can help you I will,

Thank You For Your Time

This is one of my Drivers Patrick

sangchick

Seasoned Expediter
ok ok i have only 2 things to ask?? first are you called easyrider cause the chicks in the easy rider mags all you can get?? and number two 14 wheeler is that cause you cant count the tires on your truck or is that you are to scared to drive an 18 wheeler. the sad things is i am a female that CAN drive an 18 wheeler and can out drive you any day. i just dont understand why there is a bunch of grown men wining and crying so some BS rumors that only the team involed with really knows the truth?? are your lives really that boring/. cant you all find something better to do, and what the heck does it matter i mean really are you the team that the messed up company went after? are you the ones lossing money ? i dont think so i know i know the truth from a real insider point of view and u winie boy don't. so i think it is past you alls bed time. so time to call mommy so she can read you a bed time story and tuck u in. night night boys

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Sounds to me like your getting to defensive about your own post and taking this personally, sorry you dont take kindly to it, just trying to see it clearly and your interupting my vision with the everchanging story. BTW..it has nothing to do with knowing you...you and I are not the only ones reading this and others are just as confused, and I am just challanging you to clarify what you know..so please do.

Here is one drivers settlement sheet.

Driver Pay Statement
Statement Cut-Off Date: 3/5/2010
Expediter Services, LLC
DRIVER ********
Pay
Amount
Trip Date Pay Description Other
Qty
Other
Rate
FB
Charges
FB # %
0 02/20/10 100259675 MIAMI, FL to SAINT PETERSBURG, FL 353.70 17.50 61.90
0 02/20/10 100259675 LAYOVER 75.00 17.50 13.13
Total for currency: USD $75.03
Payment Details
Date Code Description Qty Rate Amount
03/05/10 FUEL 2/26/10 DH FUEL (1/2) 1.00 $44.00 $44.00
Total for currency: USD $44.00
Deduction Details
Total Payment: $75.03
Total Deductions:
NET PAY:
$44.00
$31.03
Net Pay
Printed: 03/04/2010 @ 2:58 pm by SROBINSON Page 1 of 1

What more do you want?

Last edited:

sangchick

Seasoned Expediter
like i said i know the truth and Bruno is one of the most honest people i know and i know for a fact he is not lying. so i think it is time you give it a rest and leave him alone. unless you have proof on this and i know you don't so time to drop it. thank u and good night.

sangchick

Seasoned Expediter
oh btw boys it is my husband is the one who got screwed so I do know the truth and i know that what bruno and sanang are telling the truth. please give it a rest.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
oh btw boys it is my husband is the one who got screwed so I do know the truth and i know that what bruno and sanang are telling the truth. please give it a rest.

It's okay Sangchick, I wish I was down in Fl with you guys.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
are you a stupid *****? we speak the truth and all you can do is have a titty fit ****

Neil

Don't talk like that you will get banned. EO is a nice place so lets keep it that way. I know your mad, but just keep it clean :)