October location...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks for the INFO OVM!! BUT, I have a feeling that we are going to hve REAL, HOME COOKED food this weekend!!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Chefdennis do I really look like Tony Stewart??? lol, had fun chillin with you today at BWW, now lets go to Logans, your turn to pay!!! Get off the Laptop man...:D I guess BOLT guys aren't so bad...LOL ;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
yada yada yada...and yea from that pic you do look like Tony!! LOL, now if you had his money....

had a good time also and the wings were good...time for a steak now...:D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I'm 83.4 miles northeast up I-95 of RLENT, enjoying the rain that be brought with him from Memphis. Thanks again for that.
You're quite welcome, of course. (It will help wash off that fish stink the big Asian put on ya ....)

After having done my duty and performed that invaluable service as bringer of the precipitation, sadly I now must depart .....

Hmmmm .... looks like there may be catfish on the menu again Monday ..... :eek:

Loaded out of Pitman, NJ ..... bound for Memphis for a Monday morning delivery.

I will not however be taking the rain with me. :D

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
packin up the van and outta here shortly...

won't be back home till after Christmas should the schedule go as planned..or until JuJu kicks me out of the van...*LOL*

Congrats Jack and Gracie on your first VP recognition for the month!:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
JuJu is back!! Now his "moderate" view will get put back in place!! Next time i see you 2 the converstaion should go up a bit also....wait my wife isn't with me....guess it will be a 1 side conversation with JuJu leading the way.....hope to see you 2 soon....LOL, although the Cinncy chili boy is a good one to hang with !! :D

PS: Dang i forgot!! Dispatched to Georgetown Ky from Laredo after I drop monday AM......

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
well dispatch screwed up...my monday pickup here in laredo going to georgetown kentucky was suppose to go today...so since i am still loaded and the only Bolt tuck here...bolt put it out for bid and TJP got it...he is now on his way to Georgetown Ky....me i am heading to Logans and a "pigout" to more or less bury my lost run....:D

Hey TJP..had a good time watchin football and eatin with you...next time i'll buy the wings, you can buy the steaks!!! :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well dispatch screwed up...my monday pickup here in laredo going to georgetown kentucky was suppose to go today...so since i am still loaded and the only Bolt tuck here...bolt put it out for bid and TJP got it...he is now on his way to Georgetown Ky....me i am heading to Logans and a "pigout" to more or less bury my lost run....:D

Hey TJP..had a good time watchin football and eatin with you...next time i'll buy the wings, you can buy the steaks!!! :D

shoulda gave TJ 25 bucks to deliver your load...and took the KY one...*LOL*

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Tjp went from complaining about bolt loads to running a load for bolt. It seems he should bite the bullet and give bolt a try. I recently spoke with Anne (I actually drove to bolt and spoke with her) about going to work there a few weeks ago. But now that my van has hit a deer, i'm going to have to gimp it until I get my 3500 and then try and lease on with the bolt.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
new wi-fi location......BOB EVANS......still in heath ohio. #8 coil, fuel filter and coolant change. glad i had money last week:rolleyes:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok , unloaded here in laredo this morning...been here since 1:16 am sat...got here and TJP was the only other van here in all 3 tuck stops...lost my load to TJP because of a dispatch screw-up and now this morning aafter everyone has dropped freight, there are 16 vans and sprinters between the 3 T/S's...looks like i'll be here a bit longer and might have to turn some freight down before i get a good run out....oh well the the Logans is just down the road and lunch time is coming....

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Is that the chain, Logan's Road House? We've never tried that one. We like Longhorn for moderately priced steaks.

Mike

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Walcott, IA again after delivering in Iowa City this morning. I'm looking forward to going home this weekend for a few days. First to enjoy Halloween with my granddaughters and second to get new glasses so I can see clearly again. Driving 1/2 blind is getting old. :eek: :D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Dropped this morning in Memphis at 8:30 and hadn't even gotten my unloaded info sent in yet when Dispatch called with one picking up immediately in Memphis and going back to Middletown, OH delivering tomorrow morning.

At the J in Fairview for a nap before I head on up the road.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
new wi-fi location......BOB EVANS......still in heath ohio. #8 coil, fuel filter and coolant change. glad i had money last week:rolleyes:

You can add most Perkins, IHOP's, Denny's and McD's to the list.

Panera and Bob Evans are the only ones worth eating at IMHO.

Does a full plate of Ohio comfort food at Bob's ease the sting of another coil gone bad Jack?