October location...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I delivered up in Oscoda the other night. Had a nice scenic drive along the Bay on the way down to Saginaw the next morning....

And with that, i am empty in Nogales AZ and sittin at the Wally World....seen a place that Custom makes western boots down the road. I been threating to buy a pair, so i might stop in and see what they have to offer.....

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm dropping in Flint tomorrow morning, then going to Saginaw to load. I may have lots of time on the load. If so I'll stop in and say hey if your still there.

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
We delivered in Tawas....load planning advised to stay here...

Anyone ever get to Traverse City? I see Vans and S/T's here from time to time. If anyone is ever here, drop me a note. I'll buy the coffee and give you a good place to park.

Tawas and Oscoda are the other side of the state from me.

I've been told if you find yourself in Traverse City, you either were heading here or lost. It's on the way to nowhere! :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We finished a 3 stop drop in IL then DH to Zanesville, OH for a pickup this morning, headed for Orlando, FL. :D

moose

Veteran Expediter
WHQ , Ontario , C.A
Com'On by , say Hi ...
Had a truck load of Gulf Balls coming in ...
what did they do with all the balls i Delivered 4 years ago ?...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in Orlando now, waiting to unload. Then will most likely head down to Ft. Lauderdale and spend the weekend with Mrs. Layoutshooters mom.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The best laid plans....last week a load took me to Laredo and i missed PSU /UofM football game in Ann Arbor....well this weekend if i didn't get a load today by 1500 i was going out of service and running up to 40 and going to play on RT 66 again (was really looking forward to "eating" in Winslow AZ...) but dispatch just called, P.U. at 1900 here in Nogales and drop in Grand Rapids Mich Nov. 2 at 10 am.....Guess I'll have to just run a little bit of 66 from Amarillo on 40 to st louis on 44 hitting a few of the old stretches of the old "Mother Road" and the old cities and bulidings....:D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Jack, if you get to Frostbite Falls, could you get me a sweatshirt from Whatsamatta U?

Mike

never had time to sight see.
dropped north of brainerd(there is more to that town than a racetrack, amazing) and the phone rang for a buck-a-mile load going to elkhart in. even had time to make a quick stop at the homestead, swap out and drop items, shower and back out again. then 90 min after dropping got a call for a shortie that left me in the land of the children-of-the-harvested-corn. now in sunbury.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
p-u columbus deliv romulus. looks like the toledo j.
well if i make that plan something better will intervene.
:)

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Chesterfield,Mi. to Louisville,Louisville to Laredo. Laredo to Toronto. Toronto to Detroit. Now in Detroit area.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Got unloaded in Orlando and headed down to Ft. Laurderdale to visits Mrs. Layoutshooter's family. We got pre-dispatched for Monday going from Miami to Knoxville. I think I will spend part of the weekend working on the truck. Maybe get some fishing in too.