October location...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's an interesting rest area in Chamberlain. Going westbound its about 3 miles from the beginning of the exit to the parking area. A tired expediter could become lost and confused without a GPS.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's an interesting rest area in Chamberlain. Going westbound its about 3 miles from the beginning of the exit to the parking area. A tired expediter could become lost and confused without a GPS.

speaking of which..when I was coming out of there the other morning...and TT was going out the in lane...*L*

moose

Veteran Expediter
I will be at the TA in new Haven C.T this afternoon , for an Early Del. near by .
i like this one , because the S&S across the street always have fresh fruit .

Well , I'm here ...

found this EO member(& his brother ?) , crossing the GWB :
That Sprinter soo clean , like it's just left the Expo show floor...

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home for a few days. My gfriend is going to be coming out on the road with me for a bit, see if we survive the close qaurters :eek:. Have to got to Peoria for my moms 90th bday party Sunday then will be back in service Monday.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We delivered in Memphis this morning. We are now just outside of Jackson, MS, picking up a load as soon as it is ready taking it to St. Louis. Run 4 this week!! Let's keep it up!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
@ home...JuJu made a roast of beef that was well worth the long drive home to say the least!:D

Oil change,winter blankets and loading up JuJu's gear to-day..and of course the porta-potty!*L*

Glad he enjoyed it...today I'm making a pork roast...5 hours in the oven at 300 degrees with just a tad of water, onions, and seasonings...should be melt in the mouth, tear with a fork good....Should we bring ya some Greg? :)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
@ home...JuJu made a roast of beef that was well worth the long drive home to say the least!:D

Oil change,winter blankets and loading up JuJu's gear to-day..and of course the porta-potty!*L*

Porta Potty is that the large Folgers coffee can with a funnel through the lid?:rolleyes:;):D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah .... but there's still three of us (me, myself, and I ...... kinda a Larry, Curly, and Moe sorta thing ....)

that puts me beside myself..*L*

Changed oil and took out the turbo filter! Holy cow....grasshoppers galore! I may get better fuel mileage now...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in St. Louis this morning. Came over to the TA in Troy, ILL. Had breakfast at the Cracker Barrel then got the oil changed at the SpeedCo. Now just sitting at the TA waiting on that glorious "BEEP"!!!! This is the FIRST day this week that we were NOT pre-dispatches, is it time to panic? Things slowing up? Man, over 2 hours and STILL no run!! LOL!!!! :eek: