North Carolina voters reject same-sex marriage.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
truckers are born dirty scuffy looking and a CB mic in their hand . bikers are born with a leather jacket on . football players are born will a football in their donkey.

i wonder what the the truckers become a trucker . and a biker to become a biker . the same with the football player . they all most of been born that way

this is one of the many reasons we are all losing our freedom and rights .

there needs to be some give and take with other peoples beliefs . if not they will not be willing to give when it is time for your rights and freedoms they will want to take just like you want to take from them .

people keep useing the bible . what is freedom of religion. whoses bible have you all been finding YOUR Gods law /rules from . is that the same Gods the gays have is that the same religion. the gays have .

remember read all of it .not a word or two . read all of it then judge. not judge by a word or two .

Last edited:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
truckers are born dirty scuffy looking and a CB mic in their hand . bikers are born with a leather jacket on . football players are born will a football in their donkey.

i wonder what the the truckers become a trucker . and a biker to become a biker . the same with the football player . they all most of been born that way

That is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard someone on this board say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I'm just talking about the fact he is stereo typing and it's not even correct stereo typing.

Truckers aren't born they choose this as a career. Some of the best football players didn't touch a football until high school and bikers well I start by saying I ride but didn't start until few years back.

I am 2 out of 3 of his stereo types but wasn't born one of them.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Everytime the Government whether State, local, or Federal gets involved in people's lives the mess that's left behind runs the gamut. Ignorant! Uninformed! Bible thumper! Gay/lesbian Lover! what a crock of BS that people are not allowed to live their lives the way they want too. I don't care that Bob and Billy want to live/be married, or that Susie,and Frank and karen are all married to each other... if we all put aside our differences, and just took people as they are the whole **** world would be a better place. Throw religion into the mix,and we'd all better watch out, if your ever confused religion must be the answer....................not your cup of tea, so be it, but for some it's the answer, does that make you a better man, woman??? Not a chance. All this does is confuse the issue at hand of whose in the WH,and who wants to be there......................LOOK beyond the conflicts,LOOK to the future of this country................... be a solution to the conflict, not a reason for the conflict.

I personaly dont care one way or the other, but just because "You" don't care who sleeps with who, the majority of the voters of NC who obviously cared enough that they voted to define marriage between a man and a woman for "Their" state, they're wrong and you are right????

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
what a crock of BS that people are not allowed to live their lives the way they want too.

Seems to me they are. And no one in this thread has suggested that they be prohibited. The most anyone has suggested is that they keep their private lives private. They'd find the world a much more pleasant place if they did.

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
there needs to be some give and take with other peoples beliefs . if not they will not be willing to give when it is time for your rights and freedoms they will want to take just like you want to take from them .
Here's my offer of give and take: they can bugger each other if they wish without fear that the government or private parties are going to kick in their door and prosecute and/or persecute them. They get to walk down the street and go about their daily business without being assaulted. But they have to keep their private lives private. Most sodomites from years past would be thrilled with that proposition.

Accept society turning a blind eye. Don't expect society to approve by pretending you're/they're married. They can enjoy all the benefits of marriage by having a lawyer draw up some papers. Take it and be happy gays aren't hunted down and killed.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The problem is, society approving isn't even enough. They want society to embrace it as perfectly normal. But it's not normal, and you don't have to have ever heard of God or the Bible to know that.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The problem is, society approving isn't even enough. They want society to embrace it as perfectly normal. But it's not normal, and you don't have to have ever heard of God or the Bible to know that.

You shouldn't be posting the obvious like that. ;)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I swear, mention it being abnormal, and you'll see the Jesse Jacksons of the gay movement come out of the woodwork. Abnormal. Men are naturally men, and women are naturally women; and they act as such (except for liberal womanized men). Men aren't supposed to prance around in see-thru-arse jeans. Women aren't supposed to have buzz cuts, and Joe Cocker voices. It ain't natural.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
I'm just talking about the fact he is stereo typing and it's not even correct stereo typing.

Truckers aren't born they choose this as a career. Some of the best football players didn't touch a football until high school and bikers well I start by saying I ride but didn't start until few years back.

I am 2 out of 3 of his stereo types but wasn't born one of them.

That is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard someone on this board say.

truckers and bikers choose that lifestyle . but gays are born. or is it a birth defect . and if it is they can get free heath care

or is it because i used truckers and bikers as example . do i need to list every type of person. so not to hurt anybodys feelings

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
truckers and bikers choose that lifestyle . but gays are born. or is it a birth defect . and if it is they can get free heath care

or is it because i used truckers and bikers as example . do i need to list every type of person. so not to hurt anybodys feelings

No, gays are not born that way. Even if it's a birth defect and the predilection is present, they're not gay until they have gay sex, which is a choice.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
No, gays are not born that way. Even if it's a birth defect and the predilection is present, they're not gay until they have gay sex, which is a choice.
c

IT'S NOT A CHOICE!!
LET ME REPEAT ....IT'S NOT A CHOICE!!!!

WHY WOULD SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE TREATED LIKE YOU TREAT THEM???????

Hey ....YOU WERE BORN STRAIGHT..so how would it be a far stretch that someone is born GAY..oh I'm sorry that is common sense..you are ZERO in that dept... You are so out of touch ...
Honestly people like you is why religion makes me sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........and that is the TRUTH!!!!!!... Just as gays make you ill ...religion(s) make me ill !!!!!!
Especially all your Buddys on the tv CONNING/BEGGING people out there $$ in the name of A lord...

My honest opinion on religion.......You have sure given your opinion on gays........Biggest BS story ever...you know why....CAN'T PROVE IT..your word against mine..heaven/ Hell...who knows if it exists...your DEAD..religion is all about control..control..control....
..before there was police...laws they had to control people some how...no better way than say some one is watching ever move you make...disobey you go to a firey bad place...you obey you go to a happy place for ever....so do as we say or else...scare people..best control method ever!!

Here is a stretch... get people to belive in your fairy tales, they will give you $$$$ and lots of it...TAX FREE..not that $$ has ever corrupted anything or anybody before.
Ever talk to anybody who has been to heaven or Hell??? Nope... nobody has...smells fishy to me...

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Last edited:

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
c

IT'S NOT A CHOICE!!
LET ME REPEAT ....IT'S NOT A CHOICE!!!!
If it's not a choice, then it's rape. If someone puts his penis into your rectum, it was either by choice or rape. Since I don't believe that all those homosexual sex acts, or even a substantial portion of them, are rape, it is a choice. It can be nothing else, unless you believe people are stripping down, becoming tumescent, and tripping and falling so that one's penis penetrates the other. Those are the only 3 options.

WHY WOULD SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE TREATED LIKE YOU TREAT THEM???????
The way I treat them? I have advocated not interfering in their private matters. If only they'd reciprocate and keep their private lives private!
Ever talk to anybody who has been to heaven or Hell??? Nope... nobody has...smells fishy to me...
Yes. Christ.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
If it's not a choice, then it's rape. If someone puts his penis into your rectum, it was either by choice or rape. Since I don't believe that all those homosexual sex acts, or even a substantial portion of them, are rape, it is a choice. It can be nothing else, unless you believe people are stripping down, becoming tumescent, and tripping and falling so that one's penis penetrates the other. Those are the only 3 options.

The way I treat them? I have advocated not interfering in their private matters. If only they'd reciprocate and keep their private lives private!
Yes. Christ.

Your amazing ...again your Hung up on the actual sex act...

So now your talking to imaginary people...

Kristi

Active Expediter
DAM RIGHT I'M HOSTILE.. my nephew is gay and I see what he is going through ...and it is sad ...he didn't choose to be the way he is...he was born that way...just like you were born to be IGNORANT...HE is gay...

Glad to see Obama supporting gay marriage!!

Nothing but a bunch of homophobic hypicrates on here...WHO THE HELL CARES WHO SOME ONE MARRIES..its all about being happy ...PERIOD...

I understand why you are so defensive about this issue. You have someone who you love dearly, someone who is family and you see things from that point of view. Like I said I totally understand.

Now with that said I would like to point something out. You are sitting in front of your computer reading all these different comments in this thread and getting all worked up. Rather than sit there and try to argue your point with everyone on here why not take all that engery and used it to make changes. I realize you are only one person but there are many many other people out there who are just as passionate about this issue as you are.

Sitting here calling everyone "Bible Thumpers" and "homophobic hypricrates" and "Idiots" isn't getting you anywhere. It just fuels their fires then which in turn they throw fuel back. Its just become a long thread full of name calling and enrage feelings.

Finally, I'm not coming at you sideways in anyway and I ask you do they same should you choose to reply.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why is the federal government even getting involved in marriage at all? It is NONE of their business. ANY attempt to control marriage by the federal government is unconstitutional. What Obama thinks is no relevant. Any attempt by Obama to push his ideas on marriage, in ANY form, is just MORE proof that he has no use for the Constitution. Neither do anyone who believes that the feds should get involved.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Why is the federal government even getting involved in marriage at all? It is NONE of their business. ANY attempt to control marriage by the federal government is unconstitutional. What Obama thinks is no relevant. Any attempt by Obama to push his ideas on marriage, in ANY form, is just MORE proof that he has no use for the Constitution. Neither do anyone who believes that the feds should get involved.

They have probably figured out a way to turn their own buck. Slap a "Federal Marriage Tax" on the licenses for everyone getting wed.

If they do it right :rolleyes: they will collect the tax on the application fee rather than after the wedding, so they don't miss out on that 8% of weddings that get canceled after the license is issued.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They have probably figured out a way to turn their own buck. Slap a "Federal Marriage Tax" on the licenses for everyone getting wed.

If they do it right :rolleyes: they will collect the tax on the application fee rather than after the wedding, so they don't miss out on that 8% of weddings that get canceled after the license is issued.

There is NO federal 'marriage tax', YET. Don't put ANYTHING past those garden slugs in Washington. Want a "FUN READ"? Look up WHY the 'marriage license' was put into effect in the first place. Quite racial.

Federally 'approved' gay marriage? I guess SOME people really want the government in our bedrooms after all!