Load1 Location and banter accepted

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The remotes will only activate when used by those wearing the official Load 1 decoder ring with microchip technology.

These rings were obtained after an exhaustive search of Cracker Jack boxes. They were specially modified at the cost of millions of "dollas", and will be auctioned off at the dedication ceremony of the Load 1 Driver Resort/Spa.

See John for preferred access tickets to the auction. Proceeds from the ticket sales and auction will go towards the construction costs of the swimming pool next to the wash bay.

Good luck to all Bidders!!!!!!!

Man, you fellows will go to ANY extreme to keep your hands on the clicker....*LOL* Now the swimming pool...oh yeah baby I can be bought! :cool:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am rarely a man of few words.....but this time I should be, LOL.

Good news (maybe). TA got back to me with the model information of the shower head!!! I emailed to see if I can cancel the one I ordered and to see if I can get this one instead.

As for a drivers lounge, that will come. It will probably be a few months till we start work on that. Have to get all of current projects completed 100%. So I would guess a couple of months to start on that one, but it is on the list.

We have thought about a work out area. I need to check on the legal aspects of that, but I am not against the idea.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I am rarely a man of few words.....but this time I should be, LOL.

Good news (maybe). TA got back to me with the model information of the shower head!!! I emailed to see if I can cancel the one I ordered and to see if I can get this one instead.

As for a drivers lounge, that will come. It will probably be a few months till we start work on that. Have to get all of current projects completed 100%. So I would guess a couple of months to start on that one, but it is on the list.

We have thought about a work out area. I need to check on the legal aspects of that, but I am not against the idea.

What kind of showerhead is it?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
They are great shower heads!! John if you can post that model number, I would appreciate it, I will pay a few of them for my personal use...

Empty in Saginaw Mi, 22 hours early!!!! @ the TA in Bridgeport Twp. Mi.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
John

I don't know if you have the space for four hotel like rooms for owners, drivers, and customers when they come to the office for business. We plan to have that when we build our own office in a few years.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Not sure I want to get into building motel rooms. Maybe if we ever build a whole new terminal from scratch, that might be an idea.

Back to the illusive shower head..... Moen model 3838. TA corporate secret. :D

PS: we got one!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not sure I want to get into building motel rooms. Maybe if we ever build a whole new terminal from scratch, that might be an idea.

Back to the illusive shower head..... Moen model 3838. TA corporate secret. :D

PS: we got one!

wonder how many are rushing out to Home Depot and Lowes?

I am up and don't plan on staying here too long....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now I wonder John if will ever get a TA fuel discount?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Did you notice just how fast TA got back to Johns inquiry about a simple shower head? Ya think they don't know what his corporate account is worth....

I would suggest to John if he could get a motel chain to accept our Fleet One card as payment??? that would be a real perk...