Load1 Location and banter accepted

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a load to Crystal Lake, Illinois from Wixom, Michigan an it has a return trip...Dollas ;)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
TJP..that is a cake run..I have ran that twice..empty crates up. wait for them to fill them up and run them back...

Hey, there is a real good BBQ place down the road from there , an old house that looks like it is falling down....great food and alot of it....

guido4475

Not a Member
Cuz is on his way down there as well for Sunday del.Best place to park-Wal-Mart south of you on 35, on the west side of the highway.Along the stockade fence by the exit. I think there is electric outlets on the pole also there.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Cuz is on his way down there as well for Sunday del.Best place to park-Wal-Mart south of you on 35, on the west side of the highway.Along the stockade fence by the exit. I think there is electric outlets on the pole also there.

He won't be there...picking up another in a few hours and heading back to Taylor..

Oh John...the golden horse shoe has turned up again!:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok..Back in service at home after spending part of last weeks good income...New ft shocks, brake rotors and a oil change and lube.....

Another good week will offset the expenses, but I guess you have to maintain these things to continue to run them....

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yea its a "pay me now or pay me later" deal fro sure and you know later will be a killer...oh well thats why I always tell newbie to make sure they have those reserves....

If dispatch doesn't get loaded today . tonight, i'll be iin taylor in the moring to drop off these 8 BOL's from last week...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yea its a "pay me now or pay me later" deal fro sure and you know later will be a killer...oh well thats why I always tell newbie to make sure they have those reserves....

If dispatch doesn't get loaded today . tonight, i'll be iin taylor in the moring to drop off these 8 BOL's from last week...:D

Don't forget to bring the empty pickle jars and rings...Ken should be up there by this evening...:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Juju wrote:

Don't forget to bring the empty pickle jars and rings...Ken should be up there by this evening...

I have been carrying 4 of them in the van since i went back in service after the new yr!! My mom use to preserve alot of stuff and she always gave alot away, but she also wanted those mason and ball jsrs back!! I totally understand!!! :)