Load1 Location and banter accepted

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
house is sure smelling good...pot roast, homemade bread and a pan of brownies..now to start a frest pot of coffee and he'll be able to float home on the fumes!;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Just got into Laredo..drove by my delivery....they unloaded me today instead of making me come back in the morning...Sooo come on Jeremy work the magic...show these other 25 CV that you know what you are doin!! :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Just got into Laredo..drove by my delivery....they unloaded me today instead of making me come back in the morning...Sooo come on Jeremy work the magic...show these other 25 CV that you know what you are doin!! :D

You'd better get a quick nap in...these guys are good!:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I called home, the wife and daughter and her bf are having pot roast too!!! Me. I am heading down to logans in a little bit for an early dinner and that do as juju said, get a nap..or maybe just call it and early night after dinner...:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Made it home.....awwwwww...pot roast, TV and the remote...don't get any better....:D

Yes it does...heated hand grips !

Planning on going home for a few days,this week, have some business to take care of,And a family get-together to attend, this will be the first time home since orientation, with the exception of a 2 hr stopoff at the house a month ago.Hopefully I can get enough local runs early this week to keep me in the black! And I have to get rid of alot of un-needed things in the van !!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Big Ups for Load-1 Got a load from Taylor, MI to Indianapolis, IN than from there to Las Vegas, NV than from there to Portland, OR...Money in the bank... Also Big Ups to Mr. John Elliott for stayin over night makin sure things went smoothly an Keeping the Load-1 lot clean in the major snow storm...Gotta love this place... ;)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Big Ups for Load-1 Got a load from Taylor, MI to Indianapolis, IN than from there to Las Vegas, NV than from there to Portland, OR...Money in the bank... Also Big Ups to Mr. John Elliott for stayin over night makin sure things went smoothly an Keeping the Load-1 lot clean in the major snow storm...Gotta love this place... ;)

Hope ya got your co driver and your ice skates...heard there were a lot of interstates closed last night..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Well since I started at 4am, I came to the conclusion that it was time to quit plowing for the day. I was tired and the fact that the plow truck caught on fire and burned up were both major parts of my decision. No injuries.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Well since I started at 4am, I came to the conclusion that it was time to quit plowing for the day. I was tired and the fact that the plow truck caught on fire and burned up were both major parts of my decision. No injuries.

Geeeez John, I'm sure glad nobody got hurt. You need a Boss, One that will give you a day off WITH PAY!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I stand in awe. One hour later the **** plow truck was back out and plowing snow. Great job to the shop!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I am out of here. Taking a 4 day weekend and going golfing in Florida!!!! After this I am almost non stop on the road for business for the next 2-3 weeks. I may not be at my desk, but trust me, I am watching!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I am out of here. Taking a 4 day weekend and going golfing in Florida!!!! After this I am almost non stop on the road for business for the next 2-3 weeks. I may not be at my desk, but trust me, I am watching!

Hope you are out there beating the bushes for new customers....
i have a couple dozen balls still in the box I'll never use....*lol*

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Since the suggestion came up ..what could we do for John for all the things he does to make Load 1 the best.
I would like to offer you my services as your personal chaffuer and caddy in Florida for the next few weeks on your trip,Of course I would have to drive the Jag.I am also sure the Jameson twins would be accompanying us on this trip and since I am such a good guy I would be willing to take care of the twins with anything they need...This is why LOAD 1 is the best with every one stepping up and willing to help each other......hopefully I will also be packing my balls next week...lol...

fortwayne

Not a Member

Yea, but John, isn't one of those trips to VEGAS? Now, while your in those meetings with the Alliance I should be their scouting the Vegas links for the best nightclubs, I mean golf courses for you, that way you waste no time after meetings. Come on, delicate those smaller jobs to me.