Load1 Location and banter accepted

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
OVM wrote:

you want brag? *LOL* I have yet to total my numbers..the per mile rate should be high...

brag away buddy......hahaha

hit me Monday although a new pay week is still January ..you could hit $10,000 for the monthly total..*LOL*

LOL...hey WE might as well brag, we get accused of it on a regular basis...:rolleyes:

You know, i might have bribe dispatch to get me loaded with a "pre-dispatch back to Canada, then i can do the cross dock at home in Taylor!!! Dolla's!!!:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Xiggi and I are running together for awhile...

I deliver in Sioux Falls Monday and then HOME....

and Xiggi will have yet another 1400 miles till his delivery..he hit the jackpot....

In Lasalle J for a snooze...xiggi is going forward till at least Davenport...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I hope juju gets 2 ft more snow just as you get there so YOU can take care of it....:D

Congrats Xiggi!!! Roll on!!:)

Off to Laredo, seeya ...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Sioux Falls...Xiggi and I had dinner here and he is on his way on the western march...ha has never been thru SD....
staying at the J for tonight and then on to my drop area tomorrow....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In Sioux Falls...Xiggi and I had dinner here and he is on his way on the western march...ha has never been thru SD....
staying at the J for tonight and then on to my drop area tomorrow....

You should get a room..supposed to be 6-12" of snow starting tomorrow...here 4-6".:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And, as always, John made good on his promise.They got me a load 39 miles away going to Milwaukee.Awesome dispatchers! 1st time I ever got a load out of Houston!

That's great Guido! Got a feeling it might get a little nippy up there...stay warm.:)

I guess I was in too big a hurry to crawl under my electric blanket last night and woke up WAY too early. Hope you ALL stay warm when coming north...we've got some awfully cold weather and snow coming in from the north..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ken delivered early...new store setup and the crews were working so he is beating a path home before the big storm hits..:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Just got off the phone with Jermey, told to work his "magic" and get me loaded out of Laredo asap Monday, show the rest of the mob sitting down here good dispatchers do it !!! :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Got to love dropping a day early.....get the snow shovel out for him so he can "play" in the stuff...:D

*lol*..It's sitting on the front porch just a waiting for him!!!!

however...I bet he plays with the snow blower first...you know...bigger toy! :D

guido4475

Not a Member
*lol*..It's sitting on the front porch just a waiting for him!!!!

however...I bet he plays with the snow blower first...you know...bigger toy! :D

He says not unless you offer him something better first,with heated handlegrips!!! He said it !!! Not Me !!! lol.