Load1 Location and banter accepted

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Yet to be determined. Good thing is that it's at a shop where one of my tech buddies works and he has an intact engine sitting there from a 2004 with 80k on it.

He's checking to make sure the engine is in fact a 2004 and if it will mate up to my 2006. It should, but I don't want any surprises halfway through the job.

Once he gets back to me on that with an estimate, I'll decide what to do.

If I don't repair it right now, I have to find Scott a ride either in my truck or another owners' truck.
Workin on teaming with Todd until the van is fixed. Haven't managed to find a ride home yet though. Turning into a logistical nightmare.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
On the other hand we could look into renting an amish horse and buggy, i hear they have stylin' heaters in them, and deliver milk and cheese across Michigan. However, it would likely be my luck, the horse would throw a shoe or kill over. :(
Whoever has put the voodoo on me out there needs to stop it...immediately. :rolleyes:

fortwayne

Not a Member
Had my first run as an owner op after being a company driver here for a year. Nice run from Frasier Mi to Lagrange GA....nice 800 miles.
While I was a biz owner for 14 years, this is much more different, but at this time more enjoyable.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Scott we'll get ya hooked up man...To good of a driver to not have a ride or be rollin...

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
John I have a question/concern...Gonna post it here to see if anyone else is having the same issue...I am now gettin the standard half shower a fill up just started this week...Not getting the full shower per at least 15 gallons anymore just curious...Thanks

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually if you read what john posted on your link second post it says effective Jan.3rd Gas or Diesel Purchases of 14-49 gallons earn you 1/2 of a shower credit...So if I had to guess the deal John had to make was in order to get the deal for the Gasoline trucks he had to sacrifice from a full shower credit for the Diesel trucks to a 1/2 which is understandable...Night everyone just got done drivin 850 miles....Now in Tulsa at the J waiting for another... ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually if you read what john posted on your link second post it says effective Jan.3rd Gas or Diesel Purchases of 14-49 gallons earn you 1/2 of a shower credit...So if I had to guess the deal John had to make was in order to get the deal for the Gasoline trucks he had to sacrifice from a full shower credit for the Diesel trucks to a 1/2 which is understandable...Night everyone just got done drivin 850 miles....Now in Tulsa at the J waiting for another... ;)

No...see other thread..I think we messed up by applying for the new rewards card...and our old card is now in the new system...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
No new deal on my part. The gas program should not have had any bearing on our diesel program. I have an email into Pilot trying to figure out what happened.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well I might not have the Golden horseshoe, but I sure don't see all the whining about low rates and no miles....I just finished figuring what looks like the end of Jan ( if dispatch doesn't get me loaded today, i'll be heading home for the rest of the weekend and month) and I am over 6500 loaded miles with 1084 dh miles and well over a dollar a mile for all loaded miles...if this is the slow bad time of the yr....well...i might not take a vacation this r just to see if i can hit $90-100 grand!!! LOL:D

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well not goin home for the weekend...Huber Heights Oh to Laredo Tx....:D

Deliver monday, a great start to the new month...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
afternoon gang....just awoke here at the Perrysburg Walmart on 75...to find myself #1 and no one within 75 miles?

Dennis...factor out the luck portion and deduct .20 a mile...whatta got?

I feel I have been VERY fortunate this month...for others I say the end of Feb...a few will be gone....thinning of the herd...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM said:

Dang it does!! I might just have to be late....:D Nahhh can't do that to Pam....Besides I can brag about a $8900 Jan....oh and Thanks Pam...

you want brag? *LOL* I have yet to total my numbers..the per mile rate should be high...

brag away buddy......hahaha:p

hit me Monday although a new pay week is still January ..you could hit $10,000 for the monthly total..*LOL*

Last edited: