Load1 Location and banter accepted

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It was an interesting idea. I shot it off to my VP friends at Fleet One to see what they think.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was an interesting idea. I shot it off to my VP friends at Fleet One to see what they think.

I was in a discussion with another driver...that had no credit cards or real cash..and it costs 30-35 bucks a day to idle...a room for a day over a weekend would be cheaper in the long run....I know some smaller chains like Sinclair fuel accept Fleet One cards...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for the Model # John!! Next on my list to order one!!

Now, decisions...Empty in Jackson Mich...one of 5 CV plus 2 Sprinters on the Macro 19...that includes the units in Taylor...I am the furthest unit on the west end of those units....home is 1.5 hrs away....sit and wait....go home and have a late dinner with the wife......

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for the Model # John!! Next on my list to order one!!

Now, decisions...Empty in Jackson Mich...one of 5 CV plus 2 Sprinters on the Macro 19...that includes the units in Taylor...I am the furthest unit on the west end of those units....home is 1.5 hrs away....sit and wait....go home and have a late dinner with the wife......

Go home and pester your wife....*lol*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I told Pam Id give them until 1800 and i was headin home....will probably head up to Taylor in the morning, see TJP and Scott and I hear there is also an "old friend" in town for orientation...:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I told Pam Id give them until 1800 and i was headin home....will probably head up to Taylor in the morning, see TJP and Scott and I hear there is also an "old friend" in town for orientation...:D

Give Todd and the "old friend" a pat on the back for me will ya?:)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Saw TJP and Scott when I hit the Yard tonight. Also saw the "old friend". Headed to Elgin, IL in the AM.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just chillin here at the Load 1 Corp Headquarters lol Hoping that tomorrow brings a nice LOOONNNGGG Load out west or down south...:D Hangin with Scott and my ole buddy...:cool:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just chillin here at the Load 1 Corp Headquarters lol Hoping that tomorrow brings a nice LOOONNNGGG Load out west or down south...:D Hangin with Scott and my ole buddy...:cool:

Todd.....Tell Scott the party is over...all the "Gifted Ones" are back in service....;)

waiting for the "newbee" in his new colours to emerge....:p

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok I'll let Scott know he just took a load to Indiana...The newbie is about to be in service... :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty move to Little Rock area...in Russellville at the J...

Stopped at the Wally World in Sallisaw Ok...sales tax is a whooping 9.419%...:eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
HAd a run from Lapper,Mi, to Syracuse, Ny, then got a shortie that paid ridiculously well, still cant believe how much it paid,now at the J in Corfu..Cold and still snowing.I fought the snow the whole way going to syracuse...It amazed me at how fast and stupid some people drive in the bad weather..Had some semi drivers say some things to me on the C.B,and I politely told them we each have our own "comfort zone" so to speak.Of course, one of those drivers who said something to me ended up in the middle down the road....So much for trying to be the cowboy in the left lane..wonder what that will do to his CSA score?

God I love this company.Awesome people.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
My plan was to get to Taylor today to visit with TJP and our old friend, but 3 runs today has kept me rolling..so visiting will have to be another time...to our "old friend"....you won;t need any luck, you will do good here!! See ya some where soon...

And yea Guido...This company sertainly makes it easy to enjoy this work and contracting with them....:)

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Todd.....Tell Scott the party is over...all the "Gifted Ones" are back in service....;)

waiting for the "newbee" in his new colours to emerge....:p

Hey, this is Scott....the party will be over when i post on here as chefontariotoddman. then you will be weeping. :) All your loads will be mine! Muwahahahaha!