January 2013 locations

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Unloaded west of St. Pual MN. It is -8 degrees now and will drop down to abouut -20 tonight. I'm heading south.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Unloaded early this morning in Red Deer, AB ... hit the Starbucks afterwards then did a little shopping at Canadian Tire (the good windshield washer fluid and a new 20L tall fuel can ... but without the retarded US mandated safety nozzle - may God Bless Canada) and groceries @ Walmart ...

Currently at the J enjoying free WiFi from someone (the network is named "Free WiFi" appropriately enough)

I'm the only Alliance van/Sprinter within 250 miles ... we'll see what good that does me ... :rolleyes:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm the only Alliance van/Sprinter within 250 miles ... we'll see what good that does me ... :rolleyes:
You're the only expediter I know that got a load out of Havre, so... It must get uncomfortable sitting on that horseshoe.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got a load out of Laredo to charolette NC for tuesday mourning..yipee out of this place..

You must have wings on that van .....less than 20 hours driving. ....really. ...????

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
In La re do watching the crowd of vans grow..
But at least the weather is fantastic!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Unloaded early this morning in Red Deer, AB ... hit the Starbucks afterwards then did a little shopping at Canadian Tire (the good windshield washer fluid and a new 20L tall fuel can ... but without the retarded US mandated safety nozzle - may God Bless Canada) and groceries @ Walmart ...

Currently at the J enjoying free WiFi from someone (the network is named "Free WiFi" appropriately enough)

Now that's something I'd love to have, the old style fuel can spouts....I can't stand those new ones! I'd buy at least 10 of them, to have on hand, as long as they will fit the American cans..

guido4475

Not a Member
It's comical, in a way, to see the hope in other van drivers eyes here in Laredo as a van leaves, thinking they got a load, only to have them return an hour later from a Wal-Mart run...

Talk about a tease! .....lol...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You're the only expediter I know that got a load out of Havre, so... It must get uncomfortable sitting on that horseshoe.
LOL ... I have plenty of experience sitting on the horseshoe ... it's usually quite pleasurable ... and relieving:
1258281304614Mr0.jpg

Actually I was thinking that a little deadhead up to Fort McMurray or Fort MacKay to go long might be a fun trip ...

There must be some critical piece of equipment up there that needs to go Stateside to be repaired ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Now that's something I'd love to have, the old style fuel can spouts....I can't stand those new ones! I'd buy at least 10 of them, to have on hand, as long as they will fit the American cans..
I snagged one last year @ Canadian Tire when I was up in The Great White ... came with multiple adapters ... but I haven't tried it yet on any of my cans at home.

guido4475

Not a Member
I snagged one last year @ Canadian Tire when I was up in The Great White ... came with multiple adapters ... but I haven't tried it yet on any of my cans at home.

Come to think of it, I'm going to look on e-bay and see what I can find....A bad way to kill time, as when I get home, there's a pile of boxes awaiting me...lol...

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Just completed a Redford, Michigan to Louisville, Kentucky run. Sitting at Wally World waiting on the call.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Hey now, I got one out of Havre, Mt too! Course, I knew going in, cause it was a round trip [from somewhere in Ca] that left me too tired to DH to Vegas for New Year's Eve, and I bet that opportunity never happens again.
I'll probly get more chances to let dispatch know I plan to sleep until next year, though. ;)

guido4475

Not a Member
Still in Laredo, 65-70 outside. If I get a load, I'll go with it, otherwise, I'm not going to hurry them on finding one at the moment.It'll happen in it's own sweet time.