January 2013 locations

rcox1729

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
At 8 Seconds Saloon in Indianapolis bring in the New Year. Be back on the Wednesday. Be safe everyone.:beer:

Sent from my DROID4 using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picked up in Appleton WI this morning. Home now with family and going snowmobiling on the lake tomorrow. Leaving around 6pm on the 1st for a delivery in Buffalo NY on the 2nd of January 2013. First run of the new year. WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE, HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! Enjoy life

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just sitting here at home planning my new take over of the trucking industry! Listening to some Bruce Hornsby and getting in touch with some good piano riffs. I wish everyone a happy new years.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Portage WI ,....cant believe 5 degrees could actually feel warm, compared to the~ minus 13 below zero ~weather in North Dakota.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home. Tomorrow still at home and if they're open, I'll take the van to the dealer...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EO Forums mobile app

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home, waiting. Been #1 since Friday evening, which should put me in a reasonable position for getting something tomorrow. Noting that since this is a holiday weekend, sitting this entire time comes as no surprise.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home in Florida right now, going to start heading north later today, will drive to St George SC and see if I can get a load from there.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While i'm still on strike my wife and I are going to go see the movie Jack reacher starring Tom cruise.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
At walmart in Beloit, eating Subway why waiting to get oil changed, free life time tire rotation, replacing windshield wipers ,grocery shopping. Ect...

Silver award winner...I earned this free t-shirt!!!

Last edited:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
At walmart in Beloit, eating Subway why waiting to get oil changed, free life time tire rotation, replacing windshield wipers ,grocery shopping. Ect...

Silver award winner...I earned this free t-shirt!!!

Darn you got a shirt! I run my *** off and all I got was a $1300 check. Baztards lol j/p congrats on silver dude. I never hit it but then I wasn't at panther long enough either time.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service at the Saginaw J. Here's hoping lucky '13 is a great year for all of us, every one!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in service at the Saginaw J. Here's hoping lucky '13 is a great year for all of us, every one!

well I thought 2011 was a banner year...but by the numbers 2012 even beat that, 1,000 less miles driven and gross went up $4K...so far over 2 yrs here, I have driven 19,000 miles less and increased my gross pay by $11,000....
That is what I am talking about right there....Drive less, Make more....

Here is hoping I can even improve more for 2013.....

Monty

Expert Expediter
Snowville,Utah with the flu so I just took the next 2 days off to rest.

If you like chicken gizzards, try those there at the FlyingJ ..... they bread their own, and they are better than most places!

While i'm still on strike my wife and I are going to go see the movie Jack reacher starring Tom cruise.

Having read the entire Reacher series of books, I just don't think Cruise can do the character justice. Let me know what you thought of the movie?

As for me, I'm still at home ... for 4 more day ... then off to Aruba for 2 weeks ... but fear not, they have wi-fi and I have a webcam ....

Here is a link to the place I'll be .... and I'll be setting on the ground floor directly below this webcam ..... (you need a shady place in the afternoons!)

La Cabana Beach and Racquet Club -