January 2013 locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in WI today, back in MN. Pick up here tomorrow heading for Philly. Forecast is for -7F by 8AM tomorrow. Might be cold.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in WI today, back in MN. Pick up here tomorrow heading for Philly. Forecast is for -7F by 8AM tomorrow. Might be winter.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picking up tomorrow in Gas city IN. dropping in Carlisle PA.
It's been A good month.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
In the middle of a Cincinnati > Chicago > Ft Wayne > Flint run...with enough time to squeeze in another run before January's gone, or at least start a long one.

Send me south of I-40...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Leaving MN for PA soon. It's winter here and it's making ice! Lucky guys ice fishing everywhere, I envy them. Wish I could join in.

mohawk

Active Expediter
Oh the sun shines bright on my old Kentucky home........out in the shop banging together a bunk for my sprinter enjoying the snow lol

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Left Birmingham yesterday at 2pm and got to Salem, OH at 0230. 73 in the morning before I left and 30 and snowing when I got home. Wind gusts up to 50 mph. Yuck. Going to replace a windshield and get an oil change plus buy some new glasses. Too many things to do.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Picking up a load in Ft Wayne in the morning, doing a re-run of a load I did today.

Saw the extra stuff sitting there when I picked up, asked about it, was told "yeah, it's going to the same place but we don't have the papers yet..."

So, double the pesos for me for them not being prepared.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at a Wally World in Sterling, Va after doing one of my favorite runs. 4 drops, Philly, Baltimore, D.C., and Dulles, VA. C'mon, who wouldn't love that one?