January 2011 Location

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
LOL, I'll keep that in mind for the next trip...the guy that I delivered to told me that they are going to me doing alot more expediting over the next 6 months are so....:D

Cool. Well, if you find yourself in town, let me know. We have a spare bed and a safe place to park. Might even let you use the Kitchen and shower ;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Leaving in a few for Denver, CO. Pick up there tomorrow, headed for GA. I have little doubt we will run into some crummy weather but it gets us out of here and back east. We need to work. This sitting is bad for my check book!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well sitting at the house waiting on the call that my truck is finally fixed but after last night minus 17 better there i guess than a truckstop idling fuel ,
but hoping in the next few days will head back towards mi to pick it up but baking cake in oven now so got to run ... wombat

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Just picked up a load about 2 hrs ago in Cuddy, PA going to Granite City, IL. 593 mi over by St. Louis. Good start to the week.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

moose

Veteran Expediter
LTL'ing the Chicagolands ,
I'll be @ the W.I state line TA tomorrow ,
noon till...?
C'yha.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Took a chance a load yesterday from s.bend to Mitchell SD......unloaded early this am....woke up to a load 80 mi away going to laredo....see if my luck holds out......

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got a shorty , Romulus Mi to Dayton, Oh....drop and spend the night, then reload in the am and run back to Romulus

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
No where near the Truck. Im at My Home IN Iowa!!!
1st time Ive been outa service since Last Easter.
Ran 7 miles on Friday in the evening in -8 F wind chill weather. Ya thats right 8 Below Zero wind chill weather. My Mom called me while I was running asked If I need picked up some where between Onawa and Turin. I said no Im fine. kept running. I was bundeled up with 2 sets of jogging pants and tops on. Did the run in less than a hour. Not bad for packing an extra 25lbs on my back. Yup!!! Today I went and got my Physical Early since its not due till April any way. but got it done. Kinda Funney the lady that checked me in Lives in Moorehead Iowa and she had seen me running last Friday. Needless to say, what was most significant about the visit to the Hospitial was I got my Doctor that had given me all my Physicals for school from K-1-k12 and for Wrestling over 29 year ago. Dr William P Gerrid. An Ex hard core Army DOC from the 1950s of which he was a Doc in the Service. During the Korea War. Never less I passed with flying colors. Oh yes and on a more memorable note. It was stated my Physical State is that of 18 year old in his Prime. Just for all your information I just didnt get a DOT Physical I got a full blown Annual Physical. That of which covers my DOT Physical. Even the Vampires like my Blood.
With that Im at home. See ya IN Feb.

Last edited:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's been 17 hours since I unloaded!!! Where's the freight? It's January!!!! Whutz up????

I'm in Kokomo! How come I'm not loaded????? I'll show them, I'll just go home... :eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Romulus Mi...ran over to the Load 1 yard 3 miles away...20 minutes later...Wyandote Mi to the Muncie Ind. area...:D

Last edited:

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
In sandals and shorts.

Corpus Christi,TX

Turned down severals loads heading north.

Today makes number seven being empty.

Yawn....

Sitting in a leather chair at Coffee Waves hanging out with all the Texas A&M students.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just got the left side of my mouth "deep cleaned" and it ain't been no fun experience. Even with all of the numbing shots (8 of them) the pain was still palpable. Next week it will be the other side of the mouth followed by 5 fillings and a root canal!

Gotta get all of this stuff fixed before I can go back out on the road this year. I don't want any unexpected problems to arise that will cause me to have to drop work and run right back home again, I hope you all are having a good January out there!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got one El Paso, Texas to Tulsa, Oklahoma 810 Loaded Miles...Over a Buck...Hope ya'll are doin well out there...Be Safe :D

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm glad you got out of El Paso, TJP. I have never had good luck in El Paso. I generally wait there for 2 days and then drive right back out empty! You going to the bus plant in Tulsa?

Falligator

Expert Expediter
793 miles this week past 2 loads have been shorties. Been #1 on Chicago board past 2 hrs and supposedly nothing is moving

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the Wally World in Athens, GA. Deliver near here in the morning. Then pick up a load near Atlanta on Friday and play with that load for a week. Not great money be enough.