January 2011 Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Asjssl wrote:

Hope you brought plenty of clothes .......yikes its backed up down there.... I got outa there

Yea i have the clothes...but if things continue, our last 3 cv's that went there this month were out in less then 36 hours...but if i get stuck, like you i will head north...

Hey where are you in Houston? I have a brand new Bolt Denim shirt that i have never wore , if we get a chance to hookup, you can have it....have a fleece vest also, but thats at home...

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
im sitting in buffalo waiting on load.but it has been a good week two loads 1794 miles at avg of 1.02 a mile.1829.88.fuel 17 miles a gallon 390,and take maint and fees out at 250.1189.88 in the bank not bad:D yes ive seen some nice fuel surcharge i hope it keeps up!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Asjssl wrote:

Yea i have the clothes...but if things continue, our last 3 cv's that went there this month were out in less then 36 hours...but if i get stuck, like you i will head north...

Hey where are you in Houston? I have a brand new Bolt Denim shirt that i have never wore , if we get a chance to hookup, you can have it....have a fleece vest also, but thats at home...

Well good luck to you......we will see how good load 1 really is ...lol:...its worse than when I was there after that hurricane hit over the summer......

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The big difference between Load 1 and Bolt Express right now is that Load 1 has 2 vans on the way down there for Monday morning and none sitting there right now. Bolt Express has almost 10 vans headed down there in the next 3 days and quite a few already sitting there waiting for loads. The deck is less stacked for Load 1 right now. That in turn should make it easier for the Load 1 guys to get moving on Monday!

I got 2 more weeks of off and on dental procedures and i'm going to get my new insurance and be back to work full time with Demaris and some other companies. I'm gonna come and take all of the Load 1 guys freight by coming in at just over 90 cpm! The undercutter always gets the load chaps!

I hope y'all stay safe out there and we will be keeping a close eye on Chef to see if he can do better out of Laredo than Guido did. And if he does, I am going to gently bump my van up against his for some good luck paint pieces!

Falligator

Expert Expediter
As i said, the more things change, the more they stay the same...I guess he still "needs" to DH to michigan to get a load..:rolleyes:

I'd be willing to bet his DH miles (including going home most times after he drops) are more then his loaded miles for last yr...i could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like it...:rolleyes:
Do u honestly think that i give a S*** about ur opinion? The only thing you seem to do any good at is get on here and belittle what I post.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
dont let them knock u gator.they are not in your shoes if it works for you go with it.you are doing something right they are talking about you.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OPINIONS ARE LIKE AHOLES....EVERYONE HAS ONE AND THEY USUALLY STINK.

LOL... Well, you can yell and scream and kick your feet all you want. But, running all over the place empty on a regular basis is not a good business model in expediting. All we've tried to do is help you become more profitable. Yeah, opinions are like anal orifices, but in this case the opinion we've been giving is the correct one.

Underdog, if you've been following the trials and travails of the Falligator then you know it's not working for him.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Falligator wrote:

Do u honestly think that i give a S*** about ur opinion? The only thing you seem to do any good at is get on here and belittle what I post.

Hey thats good that you got that off your chest..:D more then a few people here have tried to help you even back before you came to load 1 and while you were there and left in the way you did in the short time you were there...you were offered advise that you asked for of others...but as i said, the more things change ( you changing carriers) they stay the same...:D

3 different people today in this thread mentioned you in how you do things.....and those have all offered you help and advise...but you are still doing the same things...as in nothing changed...sooo go figure why people would bring it up when you post the info you do....but hey, lifes short, enjoy....

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Any way to change the name of the thread to "As the EO Turns" or something like that instead of January Locations Lol

Falligator

Expert Expediter
LOL... Well, you can yell and scream and kick your feet all you want. But, running all over the place empty on a regular basis is not a good business model in expediting. All we've tried to do is help you become more profitable. Yeah, opinions are like anal orifices, but in this case the opinion we've been giving is the correct one.

Underdog, if you've been following the trials and travails of the Falligator then you know it's not working for him.
No need to worry u can read about me all you want this will be my last post. And one last thing. I never said things were going bad with E1 I just said that things were slow this week. And I have been running much better at E1 than Load 1 or Panther. With that said I bid yall adiux or however the hell you spell it.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
1605 loaded from Pennsylvania to to Parshall Colorado to deliver Monday. If I'm not back east by Wednesday will deadhead to Missouri.

Thanks panther you turned my slow week sitting all weekend to a great week with close to 2600 loaded miles for the week.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
ChrisGa wrote:

1605 loaded from Pennsylvania to to Parshall Colorado to deliver Monday. If I'm not back east by Wednesday will deadhead to Missouri.

Thanks panther you turned my slow week sitting all weekend to a great week with close to 2600 loaded miles for the week.

Got to love those weekend runs! Congrats!!

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Got my normal daily run..........20 loaded miles! :) My 'daily' run is taking my wife to work, but hey, gotta get her there ontime so I figure that's expediting!! Whatcha think? lol

Off the road permanently (unfortunately) thru medical retirement........SURE DO MISS THE ROAD!!!

I'm 'almost' like Falligator, I dh home after every delivery!! LOL
Then I make the same run 8 hrs. later and dh home again!!
Now I just have to figure out how to get a little fuel surcharge and I'd have a great gig!! lol

Ahhhhhhh retirement!!! Only good thing about it is I now live in Florida where the weather is great most everyday!!! :)

See ya'll @ Daytona for the 500!!!!!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey Good to seeya Suds!! Now that you are in Fla, I might just knock on your door for a shower during "speedweek!! Shot me off a PM after you get some rest from that load and tell Cindy I said Hi....:)