January 2011 Location

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
im sitting in columbus ga.about to pick up heading to buffalo ny.nothing but money in the bank.im going to get rich are die trying.and it will, Be die trying,but in the end i can say it was a long ride. lol:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in hartford city ind...drove down to The New Castle Roadhouse for dinner...at the Flyin J in Spiceland Ind. now for the night...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Romulus to Cadillac came down to a Wally World in Grand Rapids. Hoping the miles pick up soon.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Finished up today's delivery. Now sitting at the Petro in Atlanta. We are in front of oil/lube bay 3 waiting to get the oil changed. May be a while, no one here to do it. Great service!! :(

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Benzoid wrote:

Cool. Well, if you find yourself in town, let me know. We have a spare bed and a safe place to park. Might even let you use the Kitchen and shower

Sorry I missed this earlier!! BUT, I have been know to Cook a darn nice meal for "room and board"....or the use of the kitchen and a shower!!! :D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Falligator wrote:

on the 26th:

793 miles this week past 2 loads have been shorties. Been #1 on Chicago board past 2 hrs and supposedly nothing is moving

on the 27th:

Home looking for a good weekend run. No shorties

Nothing posted about getting a run from the Chicago area to close to home, so one can only figure that you DH'd home....seems the more things change, the more they stay the same...:rolleyes:

But if I am wrong, my bad....

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Finished up today's delivery. Now sitting at the Petro in Atlanta. We are in front of oil/lube bay 3 waiting to get the oil changed. May be a while, no one here to do it. Great service!! :(

better watch out for that petro. Saw an episode of cops where a truck driver bought drugs from a crack head and they got busted cause a cop saw them. Its defiantly not known to be a nice part of town. If it was me I wouldnt even get out of the truck/van lol

But just made a delivery to Canton Oh and now sitting at the TA in North Canton watching it snow like crazy !!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
better watch out for that petro. Saw an episode of cops where a truck driver bought drugs from a crack head and they got busted cause a cop saw them. Its defiantly not known to be a nice part of town. If it was me I wouldnt even get out of the truck/van lol

But just made a delivery to Canton Oh and now sitting at the TA in North Canton watching it snow like crazy !!

Yeah, it can be bad. We are parked real close to the building and will be outta here early tomorrow morning.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Two oil changes in a wee over three weeks. Been too busy to chat. Delivered in Laredo. Load out in the A.M. For a change it's nice to watch all the colorful patterns on the weather map in locations that are not where I am.

eb

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Falligator wrote:

on the 26th:

on the 27th:

Nothing posted about getting a run from the Chicago area to close to home, so one can only figure that you DH'd home....seems the more things change, the more they stay the same...:rolleyes:

But if I am wrong, my bad....

I had personal reasons to Dh home, but nothing came of that venture so now i am on a load going to Three Rivers, Mi from Minerva. The great thing is that I can actually get freight out of the area I live in without having to DH up to Mi to get a load.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Well double down on the load to laredo....well laredo had a 21.....wow there's bolt vans that have been there for over a week ......not this white boy from Mich. I'm Dh to Houston......

melanieanne

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting over here on the East Coast. In the Snow!!!

Waiten to go pick up.

We running West for the Weekend Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend all I know we will we be rolling!!!!!

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
On my way to michigan hopefully get a weekend let out of detroit or surrounding area

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you had a little more patience, you wouldn't wind up trolling for trips as much.:)

Quite a few of us have tried to tell him that. Sounds like he's gonna just do things his way.

I'm in Seffner, Fl. waiting for the glass guy to come repair the chip in my 1 week old windshield.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Quite a few of us have tried to tell him that. Sounds like he's gonna just do things his way.

I'm in Seffner, Fl. waiting for the glass guy to come repair the chip in my 1 week old windshield.

Well you know what they say...it takes an entire village to raise an expeditor....:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
As i said, the more things change, the more they stay the same...I guess he still "needs" to DH to michigan to get a load..:rolleyes:

I'd be willing to bet his DH miles (including going home most times after he drops) are more then his loaded miles for last yr...i could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like it...:rolleyes: