Hey "y'all" it's October

W

Windsor

I wish there was a way for both Michigan state and Michigan to lose next week......go Buckeyes!!!!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I really do not care what you, or anyone, says about me, as long as it is the absolute truth. Make Damm sure of that. I will not lie, and would rather be hated for telling the truth than to be hated for being a liar. And I can be harsh at times with the truth, both to friends, and strangers. And I know I am not too well liked because of that. Oh well. Suck it up, because that is just who I am. But, when you come on here and make false accusations about me, or what I said, than that's when I will have a problem with you.
It took me a while to clean the keyboard, and change my underwear because of the uncontrollable laughing, but now that I've done that, I'll just say....

Man, I do love a good irony.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
That would be the roller-rocker valvetrain version of the 5.0, right? Tubular factory headers?

Well never heard it called that, its the twin ohc 4.6 with the rollers and basically factory short tube headers and 3:37 rear gears. It was a dealer special order. Never seen another exactly like it. Ive seen white and black and green by the droves all with the single 4.6 but i havent seen any light metallic blue like ours equipped the same way. One of the reasons we bought it !!!!!!!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Well never heard it called that, its the twin ohc 4.6 with the rollers and basically factory short tube headers and 3:37 rear gears. It was a dealer special order. Never seen another exactly like it. Ive seen white and black and green by the droves all with the single 4.6 but i havent seen any light metallic blue like ours equipped the same way. One of the reasons we bought it !!!!!!!
Pretty sure Quido's right. That 4.6 was stroked to equal the horses put out by the 5.0 for the Cougars and Thunderbirds. Ford didn't have enough 5.0's to put in these models and the Mustangs, plus I seem to remember that there was a fit problem getting the 5.0's into the Cougar body style. This 4.6 WAS special order.

guido4475

Not a Member
No need to shop. Here's one for you. They only made 4,038 of them.

$250,000.00 to $550,000.00 a Ford GT.

The Ford GT is one nice car, one of the very few of that kind of car that I'd love to have. And, they move. Last I heard they had 5.4 engines in them...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's like watching two lovers in an elevator and the rest of us are thinking "Get a room already!"

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Pretty sure Quido's right. That 4.6 was stroked to equal the horses put out by the 5.0 for the Cougars and Thunderbirds. Ford didn't have enough 5.0's to put in these models and the Mustangs, plus I seem to remember that there was a fit problem getting the 5.0's into the Cougar body style. This 4.6 WAS special order.

Ya, standard option was the V6.The Modular 4.6 V8 was an option and since 97 was the last year for the Cougar in its RWD configuration You could order a myriad of things if you were a dealer that the public couldnt. Alot of the last ones to roll off the line came with some pretty wild interiors due to a lack of parts.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Been away most of the weekend. Is Load One having a reefer debate? :cool:
People getting too wound up before Monday.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I don't have a flashy fastmobile - but when I'm with either of my daughters, I ride in one, lol.
The Kia is my son in law Ryan's, it has trophies, sponsors, and is a sweet lowrider.
The GTO is my daughter's fiance Chuck's. He's owner of Big 3 Racing, so it's fast - really fast - 9 or 10 seconds, last I heard.
It's an expensive hobby, I know that much, but the guys put their whole hearts into it, and it shows.

Attachments

• Ryan's Kia.jpg
    Ryan's Kia.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 82
  • chuck's gto.jpg
    chuck's gto.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 80

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
10540859_10152745832954668_1927026118645589875_n.jpg

Really?.....:p

W

Windsor

I stand by what I said and you know what I mean. Play with words all you want but know when I post, I am never talking to you (except on this topic) so just ignor my posts please. You are a posting bully and I don't need your responses to my posts for the benefit of others. Leave me alone. :mad::mad::mad:

For everyone's sake would you both shut up for a day or so! You both sound like two teenage girls. Damit man!

Last edited by a moderator:

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
For everyone's sake would you both shut up for a day or so! You both sound like two teenage girls. Damit man!

OVM and I were worse a few years ago. Now its better since Ken has matured...lol We really tested John (sorry John) on a few occasions and more than once John had sent us to our own corners......LOL When John had that big dream of owning a trucking company I bet this crap wasn't in those plans.:cool: