Hey "y'all" it's October

guido4475

Not a Member
Things aren't looking too good down here in Talladega.....swarmed by cubes, no names, and the like...9 of them little guys....Thinking a move may be in order....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Its actually called Vantageport now. Some genius marketing person I suppose.

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
How many were stolen? [Detroit humor - but I'd say the same if you lived in Cleveland, lol] ;)

Ahhh Cleveland, the red headed step child of Ohio....they don't want to claim you and they try pawning you off to Michigan and we don't want you. ;) :p ;) just teasing.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Cleveland's not so bad, it's kind of relaxing to exit a parking lot from whichever driveway is closest, instead of doing complicated geometry to figure out which exit is best for making a left turn, lol. ;)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mother in law fell and broke her hip. I was close By, so headed to Columbia, Mo. Waiting for her replacement Tuesday. In service at Boone hospital Center.

guido4475

Not a Member
Had a load offer last night picking up a few miles from where I am sitting going northward into Mi......Didn't get it....poop. One less ankle biter carrier here as well this morning...hmmm.....

I did 19's last night and am like the only one in a couple hundred miles...I've had loads out of this area a few times in the past....but, I really don't want to subject myself to Miss Hospitality in Huntsville, either......lol...

W

Windsor

#1 on the Q and I get a load that has to be picked up fast. So I drive like a fool for 40 miles to try and make sure I'm there on time because I'm told the pick up time is critical for some reason. Then ( which happens ) the load all the sudden cancelled and I go from #1 to #3 on the Q.......