Hey "y'all" it's October

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
OVM and I were worse a few years ago. Now its better since Ken has matured...lol We really tested John (sorry John) on a few occasions and more than once John had sent us to our own corners......LOL When John had that big dream of owning a trucking company I bet this crap wasn't in those plans.:cool:

Ahhhhhhh.....ok you nailed it :)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
OVM and I were worse a few years ago. Now its better since Ken has matured...lol We really tested John (sorry John) on a few occasions and more than once John had sent us to our own corners......LOL When John had that big dream of owning a trucking company I bet this crap wasn't in those plans.:cool:

You are one of the three stooges so its expected !!!!!!!!!! LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
the-three-stooges.jpg

Matured? Highly unlikely pal......LMAO

W

Windsor

I don't have a flashy fastmobile - but when I'm with either of my daughters, I ride in one, lol.
The Kia is my son in law Ryan's, it has trophies, sponsors, and is a sweet lowrider.
The GTO is my daughter's fiance Chuck's. He's owner of Big 3 Racing, so it's fast - really fast - 9 or 10 seconds, last I heard.
It's an expensive hobby, I know that much, but the guys put their whole hearts into it, and it shows.

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1413809228.267635.jpgImageUploadedByEO Forums1413809246.231968.jpgImageUploadedByEO Forums1413809258.427411.jpgone of these day I'll have me a Toyota supra from the late 90's like this one.

W

Windsor

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1413809447.350000.jpgthis is my bike. It's half in pieces right now, been that way for a few yrs now. Never enough time and or money to put her back together.

guido4475

Not a Member
For everyone's sake would you both shut up for a day or so! You both sound like two teenage girls. Damit man!

I respond ONCE to his original post. And yet, you are acting like we are going at it for a week now. Besides, who are you, the post police?

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
I think there could (should) be more respect in here occasionally. There is nothing to be gained by personal attacks. That should not be too much to ask.

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
I'd post my 2012 supercharged Mustang GT but I'd rather not...

I enjoy the local drag strip and also Pro Solo 2 racing several times a year.

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Sitting on a powder keg
wondering who will strike the match
Uncomfortably unsettling
will it leave both without a scratch?

Make peace or take it private
we'd all be overjoyed
the difference between hurt feelings
Or overgrown boys..

W

Windsor

I respond ONCE to his original post. And yet, you are acting like we are going at it for a week now. Besides, who are you, the post police?

I'm the post pimp and you better have my mf money or I'm gonna lay my pimp hand cross yo ***

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I have a pretty cool 500hp supercharged jaguar..... :)

Well car number one was a sweet 74 Buick Apollo! Not really it was really fast but the worst GM yellow/green color ever with a white top. Lasted me 6 months. Doing reverse drops is not a good idea. Well at least until the shock mounts and everything rusted right thru the trunk and she was done.

Then my first new car. Saved and bout an 86 mustang coupe. Stripped to the bones so I could afford it, but loved that little car.

I had 90 and a 92 cougar. Then a 94 Mark VIII. Then came my very first jag, 94 XJ12 Van Den Plas. Now the new one is my 14th. Yes, I am not very original but I am consistent?

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

I had 90 and a 92 cougar. Then a 94 Mark VIII. Then came my very first jag, 94 XJ12 Van Den Plas. Now the new one is my 14th. Yes, I am not very original but I am consistent?
Yup, the jet is cool....then there's that engine on/off thingy. Freaks me out.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I want a new hellcat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 3160 to get a load !! LOL

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member

Well car number one was a sweet 74 Buick Apollo! Not really it was really fast but the worst GM yellow/green color ever with a white top. Lasted me 6 months. Doing reverse drops is not a good idea. Well at least until the shock mounts and everything rusted right thru the trunk and she was done.

Then my first new car. Saved and bout an 86 mustang coupe. Stripped to the bones so I could afford it, but loved that little car.

How many were black?...