Have you seen this expediter?

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Danny,

Been there too!

Little heavy on the fried side.

The folks at Gay Seafood Company ley me tour their shrimp boats.

We have been all the way to the end at Fripp Island.

Great place to spend a week on vacation.

103_0345.jpg

Notice how flat the beach is here on Fripp. My wife collected 120 Sand Dollars here one day.

panthercub

Seasoned Expediter
Boring white '04 Sprinter van, Panter #12055, big black cats on the side. Not a big fan of sitting at the truck stop/rest area/WalMart and talking to myself by myself, plus I have a lot to learn. Knock on the door, I'll get offline and grab some coffee with you

Daniel

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
Well i'm in another truck now truck 5568. Its just a White 2006 M2 business class with a crawlthrough sleeper. Stop by and say hi. I dont mind getting out of the truck and maybe get a cold or hot one.

Oh the cats are on the back...

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
ubiqutious white frtlnr with reman 3126.

BOLT
EXPRESS

on the sides

3328 on the hood.

like the warehouse guys said in dire straits song....."this ain't workin'".

Jack Berry

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
ubiquitous white sprinter with original Mercedes 5-popper

Bolt Express on the rear side panels ..... and C148 on the fenders.

Feel free to give a knock ..... I'll come out of the cocoon.

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Now a days I'm driving '03 e 350 cargo van (ford) usually with 14 foot cargo trailer attached to it. Plain white, no lettering for both. SC tags.
CB always on channel 19 'handle' is 10 speed. Most of the time you might see me pass thru a truck stop only long enough to fill up. Always on the look out for other drivers. If ya see me, come on over and we can talk, even pay for 1st cup of coffee...Even all of you who drive the C, D, & E units. I am a former FedXcc driver..

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
Yesterday I could not spell expediter. I will be one in about a month or less. 08 Sprinter not even fitted out yet. No writing or graphics as I have not picked a company yet.

Still have 5 days to slave away in the dungeon where I work.

Getting excited about going on this adventure, and looking forward to meeting some of you face to face.

I live in Southern Michigan, though I have a place to live near Hillman, Mi. I see a lot of folks on here from places like Posen and Alpena and such.

Maybe that is a good sign.

Dave

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just switched trucks, (& owners, but the same carrier) to this one: ubiquitous KW T300. Y'all can recognize me by my name on the driver's door, (Garcia on the passenger side), or possibly by the big happy face - I love this truck, lol:D

Attachments

• Ghost.jpg
    Ghost.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 23

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Cheri, does your truck have a nickname?
No, and I didn't name my - oops, sorry, bit of deja vu there, what?:eek:
The truck is called Ghost, and it's a nice one, the good kind of friendly ghost. I don't believe it can go through walls, but it looks good going around them! :D Lots of white & gold LED lights & chrome.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I'm in a 2007 Sprinter, the long one, with magnetic signs showing my name (Charles DeMaris) and MC#. I'm usually at the closest Flying J (free showers) but I like to frequent historic sites if they're not too much out of the way. I can also be found at state parks and the like, someplace with lots of nature and not a lot of other trucks, but that's more when I'm in areas where the weather is nice.

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I am in an 08 Sprinter. One of the long ones. The van is white (how unique is that). Tastefully decorated with Green, black and white Expressway decals on each side near the back.

I have a place in Battle Creek, Michigan though I have never met Tony the tiger. Also have a place in the country near Hillman, Michigan. I live at Walmart. I like to go to the flyin' hook when going to a truck stop.

Never met an expediter face to face. If you see me, say Hey.

Right now I am in Boonton, Nj waiting for a load.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hi
I drive for Panther .. my truck is pictured in my profile here somewhere..... lol
my truck number is 4962 ..... the owner of my truck is owned by ACDC logistics.... heh
i love listening to ACDC .. lol its my driving tunes when i get a lil fatigued. lol
you can also tell its my truck.......
i have a small toy plush panther on the dash...and a straw cowboy hat on the passanger side of the dash... and flowers in my window on passanger side....
when i am camped out for sleeping i have 2 windshield covers with a wolf howling on them.
sooo thats me......
i tend to park at pilot or TA's.. most the time..... i been known to wonder over to the J... sometimes..... and would love to find more state parks..
ok thats how u can find.. me...... leave me a note..... or let me know who u are when u approach my truck. cause im solo and dont answer to anyone..... unless i know who they r.
right now im parked in west memphis at the pilot north of the insterstate.
ttfn and stay safe out there.