Have you seen this expediter?

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Phil, can you pull the picture up of my truck. It is no longer with FECC but everything else is the same. Leo was that your truck in Georgetown KY on Sunday the 21st pro heat running but looked as thought the Do not disturb sign was up. Sterling nice and clean with a liftgate.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, they were in Georgetown around then so probably was.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

ABEJR2004

Expert Expediter
Hey Gang,

Nice trucks, I am in one of those Fyda Green Monsters 2001 FreightShakers sporting TranStewart on the box #6680

AbeJr
(Still slightly a Newbie)

BigBusBob

Veteran Expediter
Driver
In Reply #35, I had the private coach from SC in OH at the Ohio/Michigan State game.
Had the George Rogers Radio Show onboard,
with his Heisman Trophy... That thing is biiiig!

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
I drive currently a 2000 FL70 with Panther trk # 4839. The best way to tell my truck is either the Donkey on the hood or the duct tape holding the fridge access panel on :+

I'm teamed up with my g/f and we are one of the youngest expediters around (21 and 22) so thats usually easy to find.

The CB is hardly on as the reception is very poor on it but if it is on I go by Nightcrawler.

Also on my MySpace i try to update with what city i'm in (if i have internet access) so that makes me sometimes easier to find if in a Flying J truck stop (our stop of choice)

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Here we are. Our truck number is now 5683 and she's called "Stubby" for obvious reasons :7

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
pelicn - is that in front of the Astoria?

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

-----------------------------------------
Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Lawrence,
It's not the Astoria, it's the Pierre Hotel. We were up there for a Fenway Partners meeting to show them how the truck was set up. An interesting experience to say the least :p

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That is absolutely, without a doubt, the best looking Panther driver I've ever seen! :) :p :) And since the back of your van looks undamaged, he's maybe a better driver than some, too! For sure, he complains less, especially about where you're stopping for dinner :)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
White Chevy van, how uncommon.
Van01.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I took that last week on U.S. 191 northbound somewhere between Yellowstone, Montana and Bozeman, Montana. I missed several early morning sunlit mountain photo ops because I couldn't find a safe place to pull over.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Moot,

Are you 4-wheeling in that expediter? LOL!

Lawrence,
Expediters Online.com

Music soothes the savage beast - unless it's polka.

Going to church makes you a Christian about as much as standing in the garage makes you a car

You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day or you can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life.

ACHTUNG!!! Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfuseen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch das blinkenlights

Thanks For Visiting EO!
[p]
http://www.expeditersonline.com/hotnews/sterling_eo_forum.jpg

Please Help Us Get The Word
Out About Expediters Online.com!

marvinkwagner

Not a Member
Well Hello

I am Lead Driver of this White with Red Fenders and Visor FLD 120 Freight Liner of which pulls a Wabash TVAL Reefer Trailer.

I Treat the Tractor and Trailer Like they are my own.

If you see me in Truck Stops come over and say hello. Most likely if Im not doing paper work I will be getting ready to go workout and Run.

Unless I shift to sleep mode and that will be if I drove all night. Then up most of the day hopen for a load doen touch and goes.

Hope ta say hello

See Ya Soon

Have a Safe One
and God Bless
Kevin

PS. One day Ill have that dream Truck and Trailer.
A white Volvo with TVAL Reefer Trailer and lift Gate and Bellie
Box.

zman3k

Seasoned Expediter
Zak, Max and Holly. Max is usually sharing the passenger seat with Holly whilst we're trying to work our way home for the first time. We drive a white 2006 KW T300 with some sort of large cat type thing on the cargo box and some letters, I forget what they say. I do know that our truck # is 5785, and we're often the ones with perplexed looks on our faces. Usually, Max has the smartest look out of the three of us: a big dog smile. :)

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
Hi I can not get my picture up but here is me discription
2004 freightliner white of course
OHIO plates PUZ7329
# 1005 on both sides of the hood
with a stuffed cow on the dash drivers side a couple of green basses on the box wich will be removed soon and replaced with frogs in the frount seat soon will be a chiwawa (bad speller) tan and white
im always on channel 19 AKA; froggy so give me a holler if you see me passing you;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
god bless and keep rolling

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My new ride went into service Friday, 3/9. '07 M2, 84" Bentz, Rigmaster. C&M unit #387.

Oh yeah, it's white.:+