Have you seen this expediter?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Be on the lookout for the following expediter. You will recognize him/her/them by their truck. When you stop look for the following:

This thread is for any who choose to participate to list basic info for spotting them at truckstops or wherever. This will hopefully make it easier to meet some folks from here on EO. Post whatever info you want. Suggestions include truck size, make and model, color and number as well as company logo or other identifying info. Anything else you want to add is fine too.

Mine is a D unit 2006 KW red W900 cab with white box with cats. My truck number is 5447/5508 depending on if you find me before or after swapping unit numbers. I use yahoo messenger and email and am Texasexpediter for either one.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
I'm Dieselphreak. Truck is a red Kenworth T300. Cab, sleeper and box are all fire red. Panther Truck #5466. Look for Steve on the drivers door, and I can be spotted at night by the four oval led lights on the bottom of the bumper and lights from nose to tail. [email protected] or panther5433 on Myspace IM.

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
Well right now we still have the old Conway signs on. We are a 04' Frght M2 112. The larger model. 96" sleeper alumibunk truck. We have DJ Trucking on both front doors. We have 2 min. schnauzers that will let you know they are there. Please feel free to stop by anytime.
My e-mail is [email protected]. Any nascar fans can find me on the message baords at jimmie johnson.com My myspace is myspace.com/bernieh48 Thanks

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
P.S. Truck number right now is old Conway # 496-1234. New one with panther signs will be 31060. Sorry forgot about that!

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
have a sprinter and has egl on the side
and like all freightliner sprinter's missing the name as it fell off
and can't find them anymore
run around hampton roads area of va
and cb is always on
if cb is buzzing in area is cause i started something on radio

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
I have a 2006 Chevrolet 3500 Ext WB Cargo Van with Duramax Diesel and OOIDA emblems on the doors. My rear glass windows have decals that say, "HEAVY LOAD - STAY BACK" I drive below the posted speed limit so wave to me when you pass. LOL

The van is white with red Tri State logos and the unit number is 087.

Whenever I stop you will most always see three bright orange cones around the van. (It's a long story...) But you will know who I am.

If I am inside you can spot me with my laptop and I usually wear a black Tri State cap.

Hmmm. This is so cool. Thanks Leo.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Hey Geo,

I hope to get down that way. I used to live in Buckroe Beach.

Back then I delivered milk for Hampton Heights Dairy and my route was in Williamsburg.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I'm the chubby old balding guy in the white Sprinter. Come to think of it maybe I'd better be more specific. I'm unit 58 on with ExpressWay (big green sign). I have TJ959 on the left side and rear door of my van. I'm always very happy to meet other forum members and visitors.

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Hi
I will be in a burgundy cargo van with Panther Experdited Services, INC on the sides no cats yet waiting for them to be mailed to me.

Mostly sat at the J when out on the weekends, always wave at other experditers when on the road.

Van number is 11362

Panther Art

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
This is our truck CR4283 if you see a woman with a finger in her nose a cup of coffee in her hand looking skidish that is Cynthia.
Mike and Cyn

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I am in a
Dodge van, Panther #21036, with EO bumpersticker on the back door, "Cheri & Garcia" stickers on the driver & passenger doors, and a pair of googly eyes above the black cats on the driver's side.
I can be found at Pilot when it's time to sleep, or under a shade tree at Mcdonald's, usually - if you see me, come on over & I'll introduce you to Garcia. ;)

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
>This is our truck CR4283 if you see a woman with a finger in
>her nose a cup of coffee in her hand looking skidish that is
>Cynthia.
>Mike and Cyn

Hmmm... why do I think maybe it wasn't Cynthia that made this post?

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
phil
nice truck,but, how do i get a pic on line here,ive got picks in pc at home,and wont be hard to install in laptop,but how do i get them into forum
dont know when ill be back on line ,as im not on everyday,but since yesturday ,im now going be running single,til i find a co driver,had to get rid of my last one,sent her home,was driving me nuts,she made me realize why ive been single all these years
im doing 100 mile run in morning,tlk couldnt believe i took the load
as i said nice truck
nightcreacher
ooida 263839
fed ex cc since 1984
E6613
steve gilbert

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Bob and Linda Caffee and Molly D Unit D6077 M2 2005 Freightliner Middle Georgia Mud Flaps. FedEx signs on the box and the door. Team Caffee purple licensce plate on the front and a small flying purple pig on the back. If we are out of the truck Molly will be watching for us. Love to meet you and have a glass of tea together!!

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My name is John and the screen name is MR.SNAPPY I have been with the company with the cats on it.been in the expediting business 3 1/2 years and read the e/o almost every day.{need to start posting more}I own and drive a kenworth t300 it is pretty easy to spot has a big American flag on both sides and on the back door.on the sleeper it says Proud TO BE A AMERICAN.with a eagle on it.can be spotted real easy at night with way to many chicken lights on it.I live in the Louisville,ky area and you you ever deliver to the river port in Louisville,KY if I am at home you will see my truck parked .get a hold of me and I will take you to get some of the best barbecue you ever put in your mouth.it even comes with a personal endorsement from LDB.looking forward to meeting you and always willing to answer any questions from the newbies or the former conway people. I go bye MR.SNAPPY on the cb my email is [email protected]
I try to stay at the flying J because of the clean showers. hope to see you out here and be safe JOHN AKA MR.SNAPPY

outwardbound 2

Expert Expediter
Hi all

great post I would be more then happy to meet any members out here. I don't choose any one truck stop over another (I sleep around) and my wallet is full of discount cards. You can normally find me in the back of the lot away from the noise of the fuel isle and shop, also bums and lizzards don't seem to walk that far.
my truck is eazy to spot from the nose as i have 2 placard on the radiator grill with a bunch of holes drilled in them (and bugs splattered all over)

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Look for the white Sprinter (no windows) with the Huge Fed Ex CC signs. Unit B4604. EO4ME sticker on rear door. CB on 99% of time, handle is 10 speed. Codriver is redbone. I'll buy the first cup of coffee, come on over and chat a while.

fastrod

Expert Expediter
1989 ford window van, faded burgundy with white stripes and a South of the Border sticker on the back door. cb usually on.