Have you seen this expediter?

jansiemoo

Seasoned Expediter
I'm finally in a truck as of 4/24/07.

Teamed with a sweet guy named Ed.
We're in FECC unit #DR4395.
Apparently the owner bought the truck 'as is' a few months back, so the 'ladies' on the hood, the 'jaybird' on the bug shield, and the bison, etc- all came with the truck.... please don't laugh :)

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
well i have a newer truck an 05 freightliner benz powered with the # 1004 on it plain with with a transpottation designers ans ect on the side it pic to come later

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
I'm in a Blue 750I BMW with tinted windows and custom wheels.
Look for me in front of various restraunts around Union Square or Marin county.
My trucks can be found just about anywhere.AJB LOGISTICS,SAN CARLOS CA is on the sleepers.All shakers,some old, some newish.Great drivers,nice people and part of my family.Say Hi and don't blame them for my opinions.

fortwayne

Not a Member
Just call me 'Padre' on the CB - and no it is not a religion thing I just love the San Diego Padres.
Panther Truck 5197
White Freightliner
You will find me mainly at Pilot's and TA's when not running down the open road.

Fort Wayne
Boycott The Flyless J!

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
Here is a picture of my 3rd truck Everybody calles me TROUBLE now expecially at the main office here is the pic of my new truck the # is 1003 so give me a holer if you see me

randb

Expert Expediter
This is a great thread and we are looking forward to meeting some of our fellow drivers. Thanks Leo. We are Ramon and Barb Shimmons and we started driving for Panther in April of 2007. Our home base is in Petoskey, Michigan. We drive a 2007 M-2 Freightliner with a 96" Bentz condo/sleeper. Very generic. I will try to post a picture later, when I figure out how to. We are truck #5876.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This is my current home away from home. A white star has been added on the driver's door, and on the barn door, a bumpersticker for 'Sven & Ole's', which just appeared there, as if by magic, after a recent short layover in Minneapolis. :eek:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sven and Ole's! I eat dare ya, you betcha. Darn good pizza. Really nice atmosphere dey got dare. Ol stuff hangin on da walls. Dat wind comin off da lake can freese yer knickers off. Efen in July.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Desk127.jpg

Desk129.jpg

My favorite place!

Beaufort, SC

Just stopped here to smell the ocean after having a bucket of steamed clams and shrimp at Steamer's on Lady's Island.

Packmule

Expert Expediter
David,
Next time down there, drive out a little farther on the island and stop at the Shrimp Shack on the left across from the marina.
Excellent sea food at great prices. I love their scollops.

Danny

Falligator

Expert Expediter
If ya'll ever make a drop in the Norfolk area I found a nice state campground on route 60 going to Virginia Beach. It's called First Landing State Park. It has showers, laundry facilities, grills and they have campsites on & off of the beach it depends on what you prefer. you could get a campsite that has an ocean view with electric hook ups for 30$ a night and primitive sites but you can pull a cargo van in them for $24.15 per night. I don't think you can get a straight truck in there though. It's right beside Ft. Story. :)

Smokediver511

Seasoned Expediter
Killing time in the truckstop!...another weekend ahead..Rain is falling and the thunder roll's...If you see us, give us a yell as we always try and do the same.

SmokeDiver & Company
Stacy & Sheryl Stiltner
Panther II #5837

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We've changed trucks....Here's the BEAST! Reefer is down on the frame on the other side.
Say "Hi" if you see us

poison

Seasoned Expediter
h/w team started with panther in aug./07 been slow for us at first but think we will come to love the expedited industry truck # for now is 31174 until 10/22 then will be in another truck very soon after will update soon as we know new # if you see us stop by and say hi!!

will be glad to sit and have a cup.by the way if she acts like she's the
boss it's only because I let her.LOL.