February

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm seems I need a new magic 8 ball as this week has been a bust so far. Been in south carolina since last friday with 53 miles to show for the week :( The only thing that kept me here this long was the good bid load offers that keep coming accross, just not able to snag any. Having Laredo flashbacks :confused:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hmmm seems I need a new magic 8 ball as this week has been a bust so far. Been in south carolina since last friday with 53 miles to show for the week :( The only thing that kept me here this long was the good bid load offers that keep coming accross, just not able to snag any. Having Laredo flashbacks :confused:
I gave them 2-3 days tops and I was outta there and got me a load a little north of there....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm in Laredo. Been here a while.

Wait a sec. Just looked out the window. Not Laredo. I'm in Dexter, MI.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just got the call, off to Nashville, may go home for the weekend......:thumbup:

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Wow they must really be moving some trucks out up there or all the ones in front of you turned it down. A blessing sometimes.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

been painful for alot of us out here hang in there hopefully it will
get better...hopefully...:confused:

guido4475

Not a Member
was out for my DOT physical...passed with flying colours.....BP was GREAT!....thank you not smoking....:)

Not saying or using this as an excuse to keep on or justify smoking, because I know darn well I've gotta quit soon, but the weight loss is first, but my blood pressure is in the "normal" range.Always has been, except when I lived with my ex girlfriend.Then it was sky high. Problem solved.She's gone.....lol..I keep records of my blood pressure as well.

Congratulations, Ken! Awesome job! Something to be real proud of!

osumike33

Seasoned Expediter
Not really. Been fine for me. But DTW is a hub. Others have said good and bad to me about it. I liked NW but I think Delta has been really good too.

That's getting into my area...airlines. NW was much better to deal with, more personal; DL is so huge that one hand does not know what the other one is doing most of the time....and changes things from one day to another. But for the passenger, I don't know...they're with KLM, Air France, Alitalia, so no lack of choices or places to go. Sorry, had to chime in....