February

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Nasty on I-70 eastbound just east of the J in Kirkersville. Sudden white out caused a real mess. Interstate is shut down going in that direction. They're having everyone get off the Interstate at the J.

Last night in Cambridge we got about three inches of "light flurries with no accumulation." Kind off like shoveling "partly cloudy" off the driveway.

guido4475

Not a Member
Currently about 32 and a couple of inches of snow on the ground here in Greenville, SC. Roads are wet from what I can tell. Just a quick, odd little snow shower for the area. Sure does look neat though.

I sure bet they went into "Snow panic mode" the first they heard or saw of the snow, cleaning out the grocery store shelves....lol..

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Nasty on I-70 eastbound just east of the J in Kirkersville. Sudden white out caused a real mess. Interstate is shut down going in that direction. They're having everyone get off the Interstate at the J.

Last night in Cambridge we got about three inches of "light flurries with no accumulation." Kind off like shoveling "partly cloudy" off the driveway.

Was a mess on the roads are Detroit this afternoon. White outs and ice. Lots and lots of accidents.
Wow, and I was going to get back in service next week...silly me! Lol

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I was pleased to get a load from Lansing, Mi, where there were inches of snow, to Crossville, Tn - and guess where it's been snowing all day?! Not sticking, but jeez, enough already!!!
It's funny: I'm not worried about driving in snow, just walking in it, lol.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Ahhh, the beginning of of another week. Maybe I'll get 2 loads this week...;)

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow all the snow reports glad I'm inside and not traveling. Reminds me of that classic line from Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom. Who is old enough to remember that show?

"I'm here safe in the blind while Jim is out wrestling that Alligator".

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ahhh, the beginning of of another week. Maybe I'll get 2 loads this week...;)

If you get a load today and it delivers tomorrow....it pays on last weeks....your weeks not over...just saying....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow all the snow reports glad I'm inside and not traveling. Reminds me of that classic line from Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom. Who is old enough to remember that show?

you that old?.....LOL

xxiv24

Expert Expediter

Yes, but don't forget that Jim is wearing no shoes.

guido4475

Not a Member
If you get a load today and it delivers tomorrow....it pays on last weeks....your weeks not over...just saying....:)

I know I am sure hoping and being optimistic that dispatch will be able to find me a load today...not to sound greedy, but oh how I need to roll.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know I am sure hoping and being optimistic that dispatch will be able to find me a load today...not to sound greedy, but oh how I need to roll.

Optimism, hope, faith and LUCK is all we have.....without it we would be miserable all the time...

Last edited:

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Optimism, hope, faith and LUCK is all we have.....without it we would be miserable all the time...

Optimism= ran out of that.
Hope= defies reality
Faith= see hope
Luck= too easily manipulated

Driver= hauls loads dispatched
Dispatcher= sends loads to driver
Simplicity= see driver/dispatcher

Going to get better= always does, but not before you can't pay your bills.
Reality= see going to get better.
:D:D:D:D

guido4475

Not a Member
Optimism= ran out of that.
Hope= defies reality
Faith= see hope
Luck= too easily manipulated

Driver= hauls loads dispatched
Dispatcher= sends loads to driver
Simplicity= see driver/dispatcher

Going to get better= always does, but not before you can't pay your bills.
Reality= see going to get better.
:D:D:D:D

Wow, that's pretty heavy, man!.....

Did the grocery shopping thing today, and laundry and a shower and changed the oil on the generator.All ready to go....Still feel like crap, though.....not as bad as yesterday....stocked up on medication today and chicken noodle soup....mega noodle, mind you....lol....