February

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow all the snow reports glad I'm inside and not traveling. Reminds me of that classic line from Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom. Who is old enough to remember that show?

I was just a youngen but i remember watching it :p

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Got lucky and picked up one last load before week ended. At the Petro in Perrysburg Oh, going to Chrysler in the morning.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Presidents Day today....banks and PO's closed again....

WAS going to come back out Tuesday(tomorrow)...BUT big storm coming for Thursday....may ride it out at home yet, haven't decided yet...

guido4475

Not a Member
Got one for later on! Thanks, Dispatch!

Going back to bed....been fighting this cold since Saturday....loading up on meds....chicken soup.....this sucks...first time I've been sick in years...

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
When all else fails...paint.

sent using my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Attachments

• 1361222024192.jpg
    1361222024192.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 1361222046883.jpg
    1361222046883.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 1361222063945.jpg
    1361222063945.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 122

guido4475

Not a Member
When all else fails...paint.

The nature of these creatures is beginning to worry me about you, the weapons they are holding and all......are you planning some kind of attack????....lol..

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fearing a jinx, I should be leaving this area for something going to another area with in a certain amount of time. I think that's generic enough :p

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I wish!!!! Dropped one in Toledo this morning, and just finished a short one coming to Woodhaven and back at the yard.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

I must be following you lol... dropped in Toledo a little while ago.. got 1 delivering up that way in the morning. Will see how many Sprinters are the yard after I deliver.. earlier it was a lot.

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Winter Storm named "Q"....be alert, be aware...
By Thursday, stretches of Interstate 80 in Nebraska and Interstate 70 in northwest Kansas may close, due to heavy snow, as well as blowing/drifting snow.
Farther south, sleet and freezing rain will pose travel problems for parts of Kansas, Missouri, northern Oklahoma and northern Arkansas.

xxiv24

Expert Expediter
Had a load last mon.
Uhmm, is my reset over yet? o_O

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I must be following you lol... dropped in Toledo a little while ago.. got 1 delivering up that way in the morning. Will see how many Sprinters are the yard after I deliver.. earlier it was a lot.

Dale

Have you made it to the yard yet?

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Nice to meet you Roger :)

Moved down into OH since there were so many vans up there... Mike hit a moving target with a load that picked up 2 miles away from where I was :thumbup: and going down by Columbus. Another great paying short load... I'll take them.....

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice to meet you Roger :)

Moved down into OH since there were so many vans up there... Mike hit a moving target with a load that picked up 2 miles away from where I was :thumbup: and going down by Columbus. Another great paying short load... I'll take them.....

Dale

Hey .....stop doing my tricks! LOL