February

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
January's good news...manufacturing was down......well gee whiz...DOH......

Febrauary's bad news....projection: manufacturing will not get any better.

guido4475

Not a Member
January's good news...manufacturing was down......well gee whiz...DOH......

Febrauary's bad news....projection: manufacturing will not get any better.

Well, you are just a ray of sunshine today!...lol....

Especially after I need any and every kind of load I can get my hands on right now and in the future....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, you are just a ray of sunshine today!...lol....

Especially after I need any and every kind of load I can get my hands on right now and in the future....

When I come back out...things will pick up...at least for Moi....I make my own busy....LOL.....

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Bound to happen, on my 3rd year at this and my first break down under a load. Truck just up and quit on the 465 bypass, roadside repair couldn't fixit, so was towed to Stoops. Had to tranfers load...:banghead: And been waiting all day to get truck in shop, first told would get it in the shop by 10, then 3 and now saying 8pm. So I gave up and got a room.

uploadfromtaptalk1360966335604.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1360966349316.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bound to happen, on my 3rd year at this and my first break down under a load. Truck just up and quit on the 465 bypass, roadside repair couldn't fixit, so was towed to Stoops. Had to tranfers load...:banghead: And been waiting all day to get truck in shop, first told would get it in the shop by 10, then 3 and now saying 8pm. So I gave up and got a room.

View attachment 6273

View attachment 6274

Welcome to the stoops experience. Worst part is when they do say its fixed is often it isn't.

But seriously good luck hope it goes well.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

guido4475

Not a Member

View attachment 6273

View attachment 6274

Sorry to hear of this- Be glad you did not call Superior truck repair in Indy.....they wouldn't of screwed you, they would of fisted you! (I speak from experience)....Still walking funny.....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally snagged a load as I was leaving South Carolina to save the week. Settled in near Kansas City now. Good bye nice mid 60F days, hello....snow :rolleyes:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
We are just at the 48 hr point in sc. ourselves. Two others here also. One n front of us and one behind and a sprinter. See what happens today, Jeremy is on. Have faith.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Stoops called, a nut had backed off in the heui pump so a gear wouldn't engage the injector pump. Good news was it hadn't come complely off, so its a simple repair.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

guido4475

Not a Member
Stoops called, a nut had backed off in the heui pump so a gear wouldn't engage the injector pump. Good news was it hadn't come complely off, so its a simple repair.

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

You know they have got to be honest to tell you it's a repair and not a replacement to the HEUI pump. Never had a problem with Stoops in the old days.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the yard, washed the truck in time for the snow to start. Doing laundry now then may get a room tonight So that I can watch the Race.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
.. Got a lil 200 miler Thurs.. Nothing else yesterday, so back home for a couple bday parties...

Dale

guido4475

Not a Member
At the yard, washed the truck in time for the snow to start. Doing laundry now then may get a room tonight So that I can watch the Race.

You mean to tell me that there is an awesome new Toshiba T.V. in the drivers lounge, and you want to get a room??? lol...

Just messing with ya, I hope one day to achieve the high roller status like you have.....lol...

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

You mean to tell me that there is an awesome new Toshiba T.V. in the drivers lounge, and you want to get a room??? lol...

Just messing with ya, I hope one day to achieve the high roller status like you have.....lol...

uploadfromtaptalk1361038108469.jpg

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Currently about 32 and a couple of inches of snow on the ground here in Greenville, SC. Roads are wet from what I can tell. Just a quick, odd little snow shower for the area. Sure does look neat though.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Was a mess on the roads are Detroit this afternoon. White outs and ice. Lots and lots of accidents.