February

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Don't like that. Because then we get complaints that people scanned but it didn't get to payroll because unit shut down. It sounds like a battery or something else drawing it down.

guido4475

Not a Member
Been a very busy non-working past couple of days....IRS stuff, what I thought was good to go wasn't...Conference calls all day, faxing, you name it...This is more tiring than working. I should be done, hopefully, by tonight...so, thank God I am sitting, to get this done....But, I have to admit, I am impressed with my tax guy, we were on the phone even at 11 last night hammering this all out...Good thing I am not home, with all of this going on, I'd be plastered by now...

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Got my box decals installed today and my cousin who I have hired to drive with me finished his orientation. Got to head out at 1am, dispatch has a couple runs already set up for us

9u9u2ypa.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Is anyone having problems with the Load 1 Online Safety Training? I view the videos, yet the questions do not come up after the video is done. Can't complete anything.

I had the same problem, because I use Firefox, and the questions don't appear.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok it is that season again....

Another day.... Another airplane.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Delta flight 1829 clear to push back from the gate and change designated call sign to Load Force One.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Not really. Been fine for me. But DTW is a hub. Others have said good and bad to me about it. I liked NW but I think Delta has been really good too.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
i guess none of you guys are interested but AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI ... IS now the new WORLD CHAMPIONS IN CRICKET GO AUSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES .. WE ARE A FORCE NOT TO BE TAKEN EASY ...
Wombat