December Locations

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
TA in Slidell, La. for the night. Pick up in New Orleans in the morning, deliver in Toronto on Monday. Nice run :D

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Belvidere IL after driving in the Indiana Blizzard from Otteville OH, First snow of the year and it was a good one, 50 Miles from Nowhere and into the driving snow to find a motel for the night.....BE SAFE

I'd hang out in Belvidere. I think Jenny or Mike will come up with something for ya. What do you drive?

Monty

Expert Expediter
What a pleasant surprise.

Beaver Dam, Ky to Eagle Pass, Tx .... I have no flippin clue what I will do when I get there. :cool:

Deliver Monday morning .... easy run .. good rate.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
So I got everything fixed on my CV and I'm putting it back on with E1. Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed right now, but I'm happy I'm back to being an O/O.

Toronto40

Seasoned Expediter
Tulsa, ok to tampa, fl. 1250 loaded miles. Pu yesterday delivered today. Sitting in a hotel room for the nite in Tampa.
Sent from my HTC using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tulsa, ok to tampa, fl. 1250 loaded miles.
I see I'm too late to offer this song for your trip. You would have had to play it backwards because you are running the trip backwards from the song. Playing the song backwards may only get you "Paul is dead". Maybe if you get a return load to Tulsa you can play it. Anyway, here is a link to the Jayhawks "Tampa To Tulsa". The Jayhawks - Tampa to Tulsa (Acoustic Version) - YouTube

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Tomorrow I get the Sprinter van fixed for the boss down in Goshen, IN. Needs the waterpump and done til Monday sitting at the yard so boss can release me.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Guess it ain't all that warm down there either being in the 40s and low 50s! Cold for even Vegas!

Actually that's average winter weather out there. When we were there two Decembers ago it was also about 55 during the days 30s at night.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Actually that's average winter weather out there. When we were there two Decembers ago it was also about 55 during the days 30s at night.

Goes to show how much I get out that way! Lol when I lived in Florida my cousin would crab cause I always brought the cold air from up north down with me. I remember once that it actually snowed and a bit was sticking to the chairs and vehicles. I never heard the end of it! And I lived in Floral City and Inverness so it rarely snows there!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home for the weekend. Had a good week for the most part and it ended up 30 miles from the house. Back at it Monday.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Still at the yard. Waiting for this waterpump to come in from Chicago to Goshen, IN. Called the dealership today and no dice. Now it's just a waiting game until Monday and I'm bored as hell. Can't put my cargo van in service until I get the boss to Ok it to the safety dept. on Monday. So I guess I'll be driving his van down to Goshen on Monday, then wait for a load with my van and see what happens.:rolleyes:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just sitting at home in California booking my drivers on loads. Got hooked up with the NLM board this week, gonna do a training conference call next week. I also got the direct contact to the gentleman who puts new carriers on with Expeditors. So i'll be getting access to Chrysler Automotive freight soon. This should be good for my two drivers who go into canada and cross dock a lot. I hope you guys are doing well out there.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just sitting at home in California booking my drivers on loads. Got hooked up with the NLM board this week, gonna do a training conference call next week. I also got the direct contact to the gentleman who puts new carriers on with Expeditors. So i'll be getting access to Chrysler Automotive freight soon. This should be good for my two drivers who go into canada and cross dock a lot. I hope you guys are doing well out there.

You can have 110% of my Chrysler Automotive Freight. After last night's mess I have learned that those loads are just not worth the effort. Low pay, rude people, and other "problems" went on to remind me how bad that work is. More power to you.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can have 110% of my Chrysler Automotive Freight. After last night's mess I have learned that those loads are just not worth the effort. Low pay, rude people, and other "problems" went on to remind me how bad that work is. More power to you.

I do a ton of Chrysler cross border loads. Love them.