August 2010 locations

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
In Cookeville tn, at the house,,out of service till Monday, last week was the pits, only 1000miles, so time to cut the yard, feed the dogs, clean out the van, and more fun, amen:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Stuck in Denver AGAIN. Will sit here till at least morning to see what happens. Then maybe we will move to Kansas City, at our dime of course. :(

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Still sittin at home...Van finally got "FIXED" but now they have a check engine light on an the van is running sluggish...So now it's got an appointment for tuesday to get fixed at a Sprinter dealer in Columbus, OH on tuesday...But i will be in orientation on tuesday...So it has now been 9 weeks an still not fixed lol

Reminds me of "My Hino Nightmare"
Good luck man!!!

dotcommark

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered to Harrisonville, NC today from Sheboygan falls, WI Have a feeling I'm not getting out of the Carolinas today.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
TJPOHIO, do I understand you correctly, that you have been waitng NINE weeks to have a 2010 Mercedes Van made road worthy?.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still sittin at home...Van finally got "FIXED" but now they have a check engine light on an the van is running sluggish...So now it's got an appointment for tuesday to get fixed at a Sprinter dealer in Columbus, OH on tuesday...But i will be in orientation on tuesday...So it has now been 9 weeks an still not fixed lol

If its a dodge dealer there call me first.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well, I told dispatch I had to be at home by The 19th...I DH'd out of Laredo to Houston well Baytown...Dispatch just called....have a run that will take you to detroit for a Monday am delivery....cool...but you have to DH back 180 miles to Seguin Tx and pick it up at 2000 sat.....so...back to Sequin in the morning, try and get loaded as early as I can aand head to Detroit....the turn down anything that dispatch offers over 400 miles and stay close to home until the 19th theb go out of service.....works for me...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
TJPOHIO, do I understand you correctly, that you have been waitng NINE weeks to have a 2010 Mercedes Van made road worthy?.

Thats what happens when you smack up a brand new model within 3 months of its release and its an import and then a dealer that drops the ball. and it is an insurance job as well...its not the vans fault, just a series of human errors...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welcome to the club, and to EO.....now hurry up and wait...you just might become real good at it!! Well unless you have "adult a-d-h-d" like me!!! Ritalin anyone!?!? :D

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats what happens when you smack up a brand new model within 3 months of its release and its an import and then a dealer that drops the ball. and it is an insurance job as well...its not the vans fault, just a series of human errors...

It's not human error that all the parts had to come from Germany, it's bad business! The new model thing is no excuse. Once a new body style is finalized, there's no reason that they can't begin stocking warehouses over here with parts. This should have been a week to 10 day deal.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's not human error that all the parts had to come from Germany, it's bad business! The new model thing is no excuse. Once a new body style is finalized, there's no reason that they can't begin stocking warehouses over here with parts. This should have been a week to 10 day deal.

Yeah but the dealer messed up big time..only ordered some parts and not others...every screwup cost another 10-14 days...