August 2010 locations

transporter

Expert Expediter
dakota i wont be able to let you buy me lunch on long island.
i am delivering in morning. than dh to next load in nj going to pa:)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are going up for the Sugar Island Music fest with the RV. Have some banjo playing to do and listen to :)

Sounds wonderful. Wish I could join you. We are STILL STUCK in Denver. Turned down some loads that paid well IF there had not been a 600 mile DH. Accepted one good one, did not get it. Denver used to be very good for us. Not this time. Might have to skip on Denver loads from now on.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Back in laredo empty ans #6 out...the week has been REALLL good, so now it decide if I should sit here and hope to get out by Fri afternoon or DH up to Dallas and be 2nd out and hope for a run out of there....decisions decisions.....

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Back in laredo empty ans #6 out...the week has been REALLL good, so now it decide if I should sit here and hope to get out by Fri afternoon or DH up to Dallas and be 2nd out and hope for a run out of there....decisions decisions.....

You can come to El Paso, and I'll go to Dallas.

eb

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
EB wrote:

You can come to El Paso, and I'll go to Dallas

Dropped in el paso on monday...then took a load from there to eagle pass, then eagle pass to laredo...the dh to del rio to deliver back to laredo....

Think i'll sweat it out here until Friday afternoon...if nothing happens by then, i'll head up to Dallas for the weekend...

But I am going to logans steak house for dinner and getting a hotel room down here tonight....:D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sittin at home. Contemplating whether or not to team drive a straight truck with a friend of mine for Tri-State:confused:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Wow did I miss something? Your last post I saw said you were busy in the straight truck.
yeah, I was busy in the straight truck and my codriver wanted to go home this week since he was already out for 3. That's why the friend of mine wants to buy one and put it on with Tri-State. They may keep me busier than I am currently

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well the sprinter is supposed to be done before noon tomorrow. Alternator, alternator wiring harness, belt and idler pulley. They said the harness was corroded and that is what took out the alternator. Might be something sprinter folks want to check now and thing supposedly they have seen this happen before.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Well the sprinter is supposed to be done before noon tomorrow. Alternator, alternator wiring harness, belt and idler pulley. They said the harness was corroded and that is what took out the alternator. Might be something sprinter folks want to check now and thing supposedly they have seen this happen before.

It's from all that sitting you do j/k:D

transporter

Expert Expediter
picking up tommorrow pa to houston deliver monday. dakota say hellow to the cabies tomorrow if your still going on the island friday. manhaten cabs they are something. Did you tell your wife what i told you to tell her:)