August 2010 locations

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Hair cut, Starbucks in hand ....

by my calculations you did not take a 5 hour safety break...Mr Supervannerman.....*LOL* shame on you...
..... you dunno how fast I was drivin' :eek: ...... or how much time I had for a break ..... :p

Load in 3 hours, bound for Maxton, NC for Monday morning delivery .... :D

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
..... you dunno how fast I was drivin' :eek: ...... and how much time I had for a break ..... :p

Load in 3 hours, bound for Maxton, NC for Monday morning delivery .... :D

just pokin at ya....:p

hey am in Haw River...looks like for the weekend..

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ken i'm outta service at "HOME" and still almost gettin the same amount of miles as you are my friend...:eek: I think you should go into a PHONEBOOTH somewhere and come out in the same costume as me...:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Dropped my load in Laredo yesterday around 16:00 (.... 17 hours early :D) and went to bed and slept for about 6 hours ..... then I got up and ate, screwed around talking on the phone for a couple of hours, and went back to bed for another 8 hours .....

Just woke up and grabbed a shower ..... now I think I'm gonna see about getting my ears lowered ..... then maybe some Starbucks .... :D

Wow Starbucks, there paying you way too much:eek:;)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Wow Starbucks, there paying you way too much:eek:;)
Did I say Starbucks ? (Shhh ... ;))

Errr .... well ...... ahhh ... what I meant was .... that swill from the Flying J ..... what is it .... Maxwell House or somethin' ?

(Napping at the J in Baytown)

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Spent the night in Wichita Falls Tx, will make El Paso by 1800 ( no hurry, just take in the sight , like the camels I seen this morning outside of seymour) and have dinner enjoy the evening and deliver in th am monday...

dotcommark

Seasoned Expediter
I got a load out of Saginaw, MI late Fri. afternoon for am delivery in Athens, AL. Nice part is that it took me right through Louisville so I was able to stop in the house for a quick break.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
before we dropped on friday we were pre-dispatched for a x dock load to nogales. currently in santa rosa t-a feeding after fueling.

anything come OUT of nogales?