August 2010 locations

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
unloaded in NO-gales and in a room in tucson. nice shower. laundry is going.:D down to gym shorts and e-1 t-shirt:eek:.

zack we went up to barstow to the j but that is a haul. maybe the j in lebec on the north side of the famed grapevine? at 4000 ft the weather HAS to be cooler than socal summertime.

there might be a y near venice beach if you want to look at tanned, taut skin
:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
unloaded in NO-gales and in a room in tucson. nice shower. laundry is going.:D down to gym shorts and e-1 t-shirt:eek:.

zack we went up to barstow to the j but that is a haul. maybe the j in lebec on the north side of the famed grapevine? at 4000 ft the weather HAS to be cooler than socal summertime.

there might be a y near venice beach if you want to look at tanned, taut skin:D

How sweet of you to offer up eye candy for the missus! :p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
got a "shorty" 10 mile dh...El Paso to Eagle Pass...well I guess not to much in /texas is a shorty....472 LH miles $.92 a mile.....pickup in the am....

jrcarroll

Expert Expediter
Whew, OVM has left NC (to many EO's in one state). Loaded and going to make delivery in High Point in the am.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whew, OVM has left NC (to many EO's in one state). Loaded and going to make delivery in High Point in the am.

Hope you have better luck then I did...everywhere I go nearly all summer I hold up the line...can't get a groove going for long.....as soon as I get there the freight ain't..:eek: Better days ahead...:D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
going to fort valley ga...now
... sheesh ..... :rolleyes:

Dropped in Maxton, NC this morning and then picked up in Hickory, NC this afternoon ...... drop in Griffin, GA, in the morning .....

Currently at the hook in Jackson, GA for some shuteye ....

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
there are days where my gps doesnt know where I am, today me and my gps dont know where I am,,,but I like that sometimes:D but Lake Erie is down the street 5 blocks, so theres a hint, u think.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
... sheesh ..... :rolleyes:

Dropped in Maxton, NC this morning and then picked up in Hickory, NC this afternoon ...... drop in Griffin, GA, in the morning .....

Currently at the hook in Jackson, GA for some shuteye ....

I just fueled there...seen your van as well...nice repair job on the drivers side..:rolleyes: I was 7th Sprinter there, now up in Temple makin 4:eek:....might head west yet...think the sprinter fleet is in GA now...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We delivered in Denver this morning. Now sitting at the TA East, Commerce City. Might be here for a while. We have trucks in front of us. :(