August 2010 locations

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Last 2 times i was in Nogales I did sit s few days, but one load went to chicago the other to whitehall mich....

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
WooHoo. Found someone to accept delivery, so I'm free a day early.

Nogales. Twice there, but it was too hot to sit and wait at the time, so the closest loads I ended up getting were El Paso.

eb

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Got a short load Berkley Calif to Los Angeles at $2.00 a mile on Friday then dead head back up to Monterey Calif and pick up my return load to Indiana Saturday , now sitting in Wendover NV won $200 at the tables so got a room for the night

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Been busy here. Got a load from Cumberland, MD to Pinnelas Park, Fl empty moved from there to Tifton, Ga then got a load from Dothan, Al to Rosaeu, MN for 1,697 miles. Sittin at the rest area waiting on my codriver to get done on the internet doing something. Had my first DOT inspection in a straight truck got pulled in by the Virginia State Police on I95 and my logbooks were clean, however I did get a write up because I left my Medical Card at the office so I had to call Panther and have them send them a copy left all my files in my car sittin in the parking lot. By the way Amonger...You still sittin down there at the J? :cool: I'm gonna have to get used to having a codriver and other stuff. I also am going to miss having my freedom as an owner/operator to be able to go where I want.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Way to go Bob!!! Enjoy that big shower and bed!!

Got into El Paso 15 hours early and no one is here to unload me...so I headed to Walmart to restock the frig, /hooters for dinner and watched the 1st half of the NFL Hall of Fame Game...at the J south of town now...cord and fuel lines for the generator off the ground, raid sprayed on the tires....and yes i seen the fire ants....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Way to go Bob!!! Enjoy that big shower and bed!!

Got into El Paso 15 hours early and no one is here to unload me...so I headed to Walmart to restock the frig, /hooters for dinner and watched the 1st half of the NFL Hall of Fame Game...at the J south of town now...cord and fuel lines for the generator off the ground, raid sprayed on the tires....and yes i seen the fire ants....

WTG Chef...you remembered....sleep well....now...;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in el paso and back at the "J" hopin to get out sometime today.....if not, someone mentioned a great "steak and potato burrito" made by a little mexican lady down at the "J" at exit "0"...so I might be headin down there for dinner.....:D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Loads...? Anyone? LOL Stanmart in Fargo, ND at exit 66 is a nice truckstop. 3$ showers unless you fill up they're free and there is also a 5$ security deposit for the towels. Nice drivers lounge, haven't tried the restaraunt yet tho.

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
Spent the night in Wichita Falls Tx, will make El Paso by 1800 ( no hurry, just take in the sight , like the camels I seen this morning outside of seymour) and have dinner enjoy the evening and deliver in th am monday...

I spent 14 months in Iraq and never saw a camel. Come home and driving to my brother's in Texas, and what do I see, camels. Go figure! :D

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Beaumont, TX at the Petro.
This had got to be the worst parking lot I have ever seen.

moose

Veteran Expediter
@ the Dock in W.I ,it's seams like forever after 3 month out ,then heading Home ,and going to the Race in Brain-nerd .
had to stop yesterday in Cabella's for more camping gears .
Ya'll welcome to join.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The parking lot at the El paso Petro isn't that good, but there is SOME shade over there...if you get there to get it before the other guy....me , i am at the "J"...gen goin, ac goin, foil sun blockers in the windows, curtains closed over those blocker and its "comfortable"...certainly not cool or hot.....