What would you do? Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do women pee in the shower, too?

I like to think so.

Good follow up question to this............

How many would actually ADMIT IT if they did?? :p

The hot ones.

I for one find it insulting for you to come on to a serious thread and start making jokes.
Instead of bantering back and forth I will simply challenge you to handle this matter in person, old school and man to man!

When: Sundown
Where: Behind the Schneider truck
Method of dual: Sword Fight

:)

I'd clean your clock if I were 8 years old, but those days are long gone.

"Hey look, mama! I'm peein'!"

Ok ill be the one to say it... yes I pee in the shower...lol.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

OH MY!!!

surprised-man-y75u92.jpg

cranis

Expert Expediter
Driver
I agree. Confront the guy right then and there. Don't be a wussy wimp hiding in your truck while calling to tattle tail to a third party. For all you know he's got an enlarged prostate coupled with an acute onset of a urinary tract infection and simply couldn't make it inside to the restroom. I'd be far more concerned with the medical condition that causes someone to sleep so lightly that they could be awakened not once but twice by the sound of a badder being voided.
This might be, but then get a gallon jug, or something, than in morning dump in trash can..

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I am parked at the TA in Antioch, TN and last night around 1:00 AM I woke up to the sound of running water. Got up to see what happened and the van parked next to me, leased with a major expediting company, had the side door open and the guy was relieving himself right here in the parking lot.

Disgusted, I went back to bed, only to be awakened again around 5:00 AM by the same guy relieving himself again. This time I grabbed my phone and took a picture. Of course, it was still dark and you can't really see good what is happening, but the van number is clearly visible.

If this happened to you, what would you do? Would you call the company?

If you were the company, what would you do if you found out one of your drivers was taking a leak in the parking lot, without respect for others, or himself for that matter?

Disgusted...

If he wasn't peeing on me, I'd go back to sleep.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol ,, fun stuff right here,,, but on serious note please take the few seconds to empty pee bottle , jug , can or whatever onto the GRASS and then throw the empty away ,,, if your Man enough to pee in bottle , be Man enough to empty it .... now back to the forum.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
Can't we just move on to public flatulence confessions. Any body ever win a trophy or certificate of accomplishment from the gas company?

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't we just move on to public flatulence confessions. Any body ever win a trophy or certificate of accomplishment from the gas company?

My son could.I don't know know where he gets his wind from.His granddad probably. hehe seriously

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I agree. Confront the guy right then and there. Don't be a wussy wimp hiding in your truck while calling to tattle tail to a third party. For all you know he's got an enlarged prostate coupled with an acute onset of a urinary tract infection and simply couldn't make it inside to the restroom. I'd be far more concerned with the medical condition that causes someone to sleep so lightly that they could be awakened not once but twice by the sound of a badder being voided.

I stopped using the off-ramps as a toilet years ago. But there is no excuse for what this guy did. If you have to use a bottle because you can't make it to the restroom in time then by all means do so. Just use the bottle and dispose of it in a proper manner in the morning. Also I do agree with confronting the driver because if someone calls my dispatch line to say that one of my drivers went to the bathroom in public I'll laugh and tell that person that I'm their employer not their mommy. I don't tell my drivers what to do on their free time. Nonetheless that is not a very good image to portray as an expediter.

Last edited by a moderator:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Some people live in a Fantasy World.......

Some people live in Reality...........

Being able to admit our faults and truths as to what we have and have not done is what sets us apart............... ;)

Brisco wants to be like Artie Lange and pee right onto the floor in the studio and then complain when an intern refuses to clean it up lol. Artie Lange Suspended For Urinating On Floor Of Radio Studio I'm just messing with you Brisco. Heck what is the difference between a bear and a human? We are both classified as animals. I say just pull a Borat and drop trow in Central Park and handle your bidness! lol

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Better him peeing then those cattle trucks when its a river of pee flowing across the lots, now thats a lot of fun to dodge lol

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Must be a slow news day.
:rolleyes:

Yep! Pizzing away a lot of cyber on this subject. Your views depend a lot on background and socialization. Fact is.....that if my cow peez in my creek, it's called polution. But, if a deer peez in my creek, it's called nature. Never have been able to get wrapped around that one.

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
Ken,
You are assuming lots of things. It happens that I just happened to get up, and use my jug, and then went back to sleep. I wasn't completely back asleep and this happened. Interestingly, the lot was pretty quiet and then I hear this next to my vehicle. Of course I peeked out the window to see what it was, wouldn't you? And I didn't open the door to take the picture.
And, I didn't call the cops since I don't want this guy to end up in jail.
See one of my previous posts.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

it seems you two had been parked next to each other for some time, because you started cyling at the same time.:)

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Wtf...thats why I dont hang around truck parking lots....you never know whos spying from thier van tryn to take pictures of someone relieving themself...if he wasnt ****ing on your van,why are you even worried about it...mind ur business...its a Truck Stop parking lot...you dont even have to be thier really..you can park anywhere..
Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wtf...thats why I dont hang around truck parking lots....you never know whos spying from thier van tryn to take pictures of someone relieving themself...if he wasnt ****ing on your van,why are you even worried about it...mind ur business...its a Truck Stop parking lot...you dont even have to be thier really..you can park anywhere..
Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

LOL... WOW... That's just messed up. It speaks volumes about the quality of people we share truckstops with.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looked up truck stop in dictionary ,,doesn t say any thing about it being an outdoor toilet ......:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I'm just messing with you Brisco. Heck what is the difference between a bear and a human? We are both classified as animals. I say just pull a Borat and drop trow in Central Park and handle your bidness! lol

I will also admit that I have "Beared" in the woods too a few miles down the road from disgusting Truck Stops.

Yes.....we are "Animals" too....and if a Bear can Bear in the woods......Why can't we..... :)

Better him peeing then those cattle trucks when its a river of pee flowing across the lots, now thats a lot of fun to dodge lol

What about when a Cattle Truck is passing you running 80mph at the same time a Cow in the Trailer lets loose his morning business................

LOL... WOW... That's just messed up. It speaks volumes about the quality of people we share truckstops with.

Reverse this.....IMO.....it's the quality of service the truck stop has to offer that sets the tone as to how people interact with that truck stop. I mean....if they don't care about providing clean restroom facilities, and general services over all....why should we care?

Looked up truck stop in dictionary ,,doesn t say any thing about it being an outdoor toilet ......

Did you look in the "Urban Dictionary"?

2. truck stop
a)A little roadside hole in the wall where the strangling odor of trucker poop mingles with cigarette smoke. The rest rooms are right at the entrance so you get a good whiff and lose your appetite.

I better stop there......last time I referred to the Urban Dictionary here.....I got in trouble......:)