What would you do? Makes me sick just thinking about it.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Tell the guy that any sporting goods store sells a pee bottle for just such problems. I bought one months ago to avoid having to run inside in the middle of the night. Hate having to put on my shoes just for that.

and when its cold , ur u know what falls off,,lol

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I once saw a guy walk out of a TA restaurant, walk right past the bathrooms, stop at his truck, and take a leak there before driving off. There's no getting through to someone like that......

I have to admit.....and without Apology either....that I have done this a couple of times in the past during my years out there on the road.

There has been many a truck stop Bathrooms out there I have seen where there was NO WAY in hell that I was going to expose any part of my body (<--better saying that over "pulling it out"??? :) ) to the conditions of said truck stop bathroom. I have walked into a bathroom having to go only to walk out immediately....return to my truck.......and did my business in between the truck and the trailer.

I hate to admit it.....but I guarantee you others have done the EXACT same thing due to the disgusting conditions we have all encountered at truck stops at times...........

Jumbuck

Seasoned Expediter
You are correct. I am assuming that you have a sense of humor. Clearly, that's an incorrect assumption.

Please excuse me, but I really must go pee now. Wait! You hear that? There's a squirrel peeing right now in my back yard! OMG where's the camera?

You can get salmonella from turtle pee.

I have to admit...that's funny! But, I wonder...can you get salmonella from Salmon Pee? Ha-Ha- Get it? Salmonella...Salmon Pee? I have a sense of humor!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have to admit.....and without Apology either....that I have done this a couple of times in the past during my years out there on the road.

There has been many a truck stop Bathrooms out there I have seen where there was NO WAY in hell that I was going to expose any part of my body (<--better saying that over "pulling it out"??? :) ) to the conditions of said truck stop bathroom. I have walked into a bathroom having to go only to walk out immediately....return to my truck.......and did my business in between the truck and the trailer.

I hate to admit it.....but I guarantee you others have done the EXACT same thing due to the disgusting conditions we have all encountered at truck stops at times...........

I know i called your company. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
All though it is wrong and I wouldn't send it to anybody but a camera and a flash would probably wake him up. Maybe. Yes it's a discusting practice but it's done regularly, just step out of your rig and take a deep breath.

hmm thinking. Picture with a flash, flash goes off, man jumps hits his head on the door and pee's all over himself. Yeh that'll work.

Last edited:

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter

I guess people can always find a way to justify their behavior.
I guarantee many others have not done that same thing. I am coordinated enough to use a public restroom urinal without touching any of the disgusting things you talk about.
If I do feel the need to head back to the truck with full bladder, I will use the plastic urinal I keep in the truck then empty it properly during the next shower. :cool:
They can be purchased at any medical supply store and some pharmacies.
Just slap me and call me silly cause it never occurred to me to pee in a parking lot where other people walk.:confused:

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guarantee many others have not done that same thing. I am coordinated enough to use a public restroom urinal without touching any of the disgusting things you talk about.
If I do feel the need to head back to the truck with full bladder, I will use the plastic urinal I keep in the truck then empty it properly during the next shower. :cool:
Just slap me and call me silly cause it never occurred to me to pee in a parking lot were other people walk.:confused:

Agreed.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Just slap me and call me silly cause it never occurred to me to pee in a parking lot where other people walk.:confused:

Some people live in a Fantasy World.......

Some people live in Reality...........

Being able to admit our faults and truths as to what we have and have not done is what sets us apart............... ;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Being able to admit our faults and truths as to what we have and have not done is what sets us apart............... ;)

I admit am not so lazy i can't use a bottle in my truck.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter

Please re-read the first sentence in my previous post. I think you just proved it.;)

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Do women pee in the shower, too?

I for one find it insulting for you to come on to a serious thread and start making jokes.
Instead of bantering back and forth I will simply challenge you to handle this matter in person, old school and man to man!

When: Sundown
Where: Behind the Schneider truck
Method of dual: Sword Fight

:)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I for one find it insulting for you to come on to a serious thread and start making jokes.
Instead of bantering back and forth I will simply challenge you to handle this matter in person, old school and man to man!

When: Sundown
Where: Behind the Schneider truck
Method of dual: Sword Fight

:)
I'd clean your clock if I were 8 years old, but those days are long gone.

"Hey look, mama! I'm peein'!"