The Trump Card...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
That doesn't mean she's not lying, either.
That's true.

It's just really odd that in a room full of cameras that no one captured this event on video,
Not necessarily true ...

And actually, it was a room full of people ... cameras not so much.

and there's only one witness who can back her up, despite dozens of other witnesses,
Again, not necessarily true ...

including Secret Service agents standing right there, who all claim to have seen nothing.
Dunno about that.

You got a list with their names ... and all their statements ?

And the one witness who backs her up just happens to be a reporter who has spent this entire election cycle writing negative pieces about Trump.
Overblown hyperbole - that has no real resemblance to the actual truth of the matter - as one can easily see by simply reviewing Terris' stories for the time period in question:

Ben Terris - WaPo

It just doesn't pass the smell test.
Ben's account ... or the possible fiction you are so busily constructing ?

Neither does Terris' statement that, "Fields stumbled. Finger-shaped bruises formed on her arm." If that's true, she has the fastest forming bruises in the history of bruises.
Some people actually have skin which is extremely thin and is prone to bruising very easily ... and rather quickly.

My mother was one of them - and it's a condition that I inherited as a result.

You should have seen my right shoulder after recently running a few rounds through my 12 ga pump ... lol ...

There's audio of the incident, but it doesn't really prove anything, other than someone possibly grabbed her and moved her to one direction or another. When it happened, she was silent, which is a little odd.
Oddly enough, people that experience shocking events are sometimes in ... (wait for it) ... shock ... to some greater or lesser degree ...

And the audio doesn't even back up the details of her story that Terris had to tell her who dragged her down after she got up.
Yes ... she certainly should have used the eyes in the back of her head to discern who it was ...

She didn't report it to the police, and she didn't even confront the Trump campaign about it. What did she do? In fine attention-grabbing fashion, she Tweeted about it.
... in response to the Trump Campaign's assertion that it never happened.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Did that happen recently? In the current election cycle? Or are you diverting? My comments were solely about the rallies of the current presidential primary nomination election cycle.
No indication in your previous statement that I replied to that was the case.

Did that happen recently? In the current election cycle? Or are you diverting? My comments were solely about the rallies of the current presidential primary nomination election cycle.
Take greater care in what you write and try not to be so sloppy.

One, I don't know that David Daleiden has ever declared himself to be a member of any political party. In any case, anti-abortion fraud at Planned Parenthood locations is hardly the same as a political rally in current presidential primary nomination election cycle.
I never said that it was.

My comments were solely about the rallies of the current presidential primary nomination election cycle.
Probably should have made that clear ... back when you made the original statement/claim.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Clearly, the image below is not a newsworthy event ... and the only possible reason that one might report on it is that one is an attention-hungry, media :censoredsign:, whose sole purpose is to make the story about oneself and grab some headlines:

Screen-Shot-2016-03-10-at-1.20.28-PM.png

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Not necessarily true ...

And actually, it was a room full of people ... cameras not so much.
You're right, it's not necessarily true, but it was right after a large rally at press conference in a room filled with reporters, most of them liberal left, and the majority of whom, it is not unreasonable to assume, had either dedicated cameras or smartphones with cameras. In MY opinion, it's really odd that there's no video of this, yet video of just before the incident and just after the

Again, not necessarily true ...
One again, no, it's not necessarily true, but there's only one witness we know about who has bothered to back her up, and we do know there were dozens of others standing right there, because the secret service was moving them, including Fields, out of the way so Trump and the others could exit the room. Even Brother Ben noted, 2 days after the event, and a couple of hours after Fields had Tweeted her bruised arm, "As security parted the masses to give him passage out of the chandelier-lit ballroom, Michelle Fields, a young reporter for Trump-friendly Breitbart News, pressed forward to ask the GOP front-runner a question." One can only wonder why she "pressed forward" against security trying to clear a passage.

Dunno about that.

You got a list with their names ... and all their statements ?
Yes, I do actually.

See what happens when you ask a retarded question? You get a retarded answer. It has been reported that other people near and right next to Michelle Fields who were questioned said they didn't see anything.

Overblown hyperbole - that has no real resemblance to the actual truth of the matter - as one can easily see by simply reviewing Terris' stories for the time period in question:
It's not overblown hyperbole, and it's the actual truth. Every piece he has written about Trump during this entire election cycle has been negative. (I never claimed that every single story he's written during this cycle has been about Trump or that he's spent 100% of him time during this election cycle writing negative stories about Trump.)

Ben's account ... or the possible fiction you are so busily constructing ?
Ben's account, her account, no video in a room of reporters, audio doesn't match either account. I'm not constructing anything, I'm just asking questions without drawing conclusions.

Some people actually have skin which is extremely thin and is prone to bruising very easily ... and rather quickly.

My mother was one of them - and it's a condition that I inherited as a result.
Yep, some people do. She doesn't. According to Ben, her bruises showed up virtually immediately. Redness can show up immediately, but not bruising. Bruising rarely forms quicker than 24 hours, usually 2-5 days. Even in people with hemophilia, leukemia, people taking blood-thinning medications, anti-clotting drugs, corticosteroids or aspirin, bruising wouldn't form for at least several minutes under such extreme conditions. Redness, yes, Bruising, no. Yet Ben's account was near-instantaneous bruising. Even the picture she Tweeted, a darkish schmere on her forearm, 2was Tweeted 2 days later, and it's a rather pale darskish schmere. If she had had immediate bruising due to extremely thin skin (as with old age) or from a medical condition or some medication, her schmere would have been dark purple after 1-2 days.

Oddly enough, people that experience shocking events are sometimes in ... (wait for it) ... shock ... to some greater or lesser degree ...
I realize that, but the audio doesn't reflect any of that. Not actual shock, as she was as perfectly coherent immediately after the incident as she was just before the incident. She was pissed that someone grabber her, tho. But I wouldn't describe it as being in shock.

Yes ... she certainly should have used the eyes in the back of her head to discern who it was ...
When someone grabs you by the arm and yanks you backwards, it's really not that hard to look about and figure out who it was.

... in response to the Trump Campaign's assertion that it never happened.
Incorrect. You've got the responses mixed up. Prior to her boyfriend's Tweet about the incident where he called the campaign manager a "thug," and then her Tweet about it, there was nothing for the Trump Campaign to assert one way or the other. After the Trump campaign asserted that it never happened, and after she wrote the piece on her Website and then the piece on Brietbart on Thursday, Terris came out with his account.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No indication in your previous statement that I replied to that was the case.
There wasn't any need, since the entire thread is about the Trump Card and its affect on this current presidential election cycle.

Take greater care in what you write and try not to be so sloppy.
Writing within the context of the thread isn't being sloppy. It's the exact opposite of sloppy. Not paying attention to the context in which the thread has been created, that's sloppy.

Probably should have made that clear ... back when you made the original statement/claim.
Next time I'll try my best to remember to type slower, or something, to make sure you understand. :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Clearly, the image below is not a newsworthy event ... and the only possible reason that one might report on it is that one is an attention-hungry, media :censoredsign:, whose sole purpose is to make the story about oneself and grab some headlines:

Screen-Shot-2016-03-10-at-1.20.28-PM.png

Do keep in mind that Jamie Weinstein, the Senior Editor for The Daily Caller, is also Michelle Fields' boyfriend.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The incident was confirmed by the WaPo reporter who was standing right there and actually observed it
Yeah, ace Washington Post reporter Ben Terris. It must have been very traumatic for Terris to watch a fellow reporter being "roughed up."

Fields: “Holy sh*t."

Terris: “Yea he just threw you down."

Terris: “He really just almost threw you down on the ground."

.Exclusive: Audio and transcript of Breitbart reporter allegedly being roughed up by Trump campaign manager

Reactions: Turtle

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
WEST MONONA SPARTANS Iowa State Championship!!!.jpg

WHERE IS HE AT WHERE IS TRUMP WHERE IS CRUZE WHERE IS RUBIO HMM BRING THEM ALL ON STICK IT TO THEM ALL . YEAH BERNIE AND HILLARY BERNIE I FETCH MY WATER BOTTLE HILLARY WHERE IS MY TOWEL.