The Trump Card...

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Ever notice that Republicans don't break into Democratic rallies and cause trouble?
Lmao.....yes they do. There's always hecklers at political rallies. But at Trump's there's a lot of them and their not always democrats yelling at Trump rallies.

Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What the hell does Trump ordering security to throw a man out in the cold and said "don't let him have his jacket" have to do with there being alcohol in his system. And how do you know he had alcohol in his system anyways? I'm confused!
If you go outside in the cold without proper clothing and with alcohol in your system, you are more likely to get hypothermia. I just figured he was probably drunk. A drunk Hillary or #FeeltheBern plant. :D

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lmao.....yes they do. There's always hecklers at political rallies. But at Trump's there's a lot of them and their not always democrats yelling at Trump rallies.
How do you know this?( not always Democrats yelling at Trump)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How do you know this?( not always Democrats yelling at Trump)
Most of the hecklers at Trump rallies are screaming about #blacklivesmatter or Latino immigration. Most (all of them that I'm aware of) have been confirmed Democrats. The few hecklers at Hillary's and Bernie's rallies (can count them on one hand) have been screaming about the shameful treatment of veterans by the VA or Hillary's lies about Bengazi. Three of those have been accused of being Trump supporters, but no proof was offered by the accusers.

Reactions: muttly

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
If you go outside in the cold without proper clothing and with alcohol in your system, you are more likely to get hypothermia. I just figured he was probably drunk. A drunk Hillary or #FeeltheBern plant. :D
Lol you just figured he was drunk because Trump wouldn't let him have his coat before he had him thrown out? I'm more confused now.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Right. And CNN and everyone else was all over. Plenty of good video of that incident. My point isn't whether it was right or wrong or anything else, other than there's plenty of examples of video for anything and everything that happens at those rallies, yet Michelle Fields, standing right there in front of Trump, there's no video of her being yanked down from behind. (there is video, however, of him finishing his answer and then he and his campaign manager turning and walking out of the room).
No video (film) of Lee Harvey either ... but that doesn't mean he didn't pull the trigger.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Ever notice that Republicans don't break into Democratic rallies and cause trouble?
Seriously ?

Yeah ... they just break into the frickin' Democratic National Headquarters ...

LMAO ...

Or gain entry under false pretenses to a Democratic Senator's Offices in a Federal building, in order to tamper with/damage the phone system - a crime which is a felony under federal law - in order to surreptitiously record private conversations ...

Or they misrepresent themselves to PP, using illegally-obtained false identification ... another (felony ?) crime IIRC

But yeah, undoubtedly they avoid Democratic rallies ...

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Right. And CNN and everyone else was all over. Plenty of good video of that incident. My point isn't whether it was right or wrong or anything else, other than there's plenty of examples of video for anything and everything that happens at those rallies, ...
Nice hyperbole ... but it's obviously not a true statement.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No video (film) of Lee Harvey either ... but that doesn't mean he didn't pull the trigger.
That doesn't mean she's not lying, either. It's just really odd that in a room full of cameras that no one captured this event on video, and there's only one witness who can back her up, despite dozens of other witnesses, including Secret Service agents standing right there, who all claim to have seen nothing. And the one witness who backs her up just happens to be a reporter who has spent this entire election cycle writing negative pieces about Trump.

It just doesn't pass the smell test.

Neither does Terris' statement that, "Fields stumbled. Finger-shaped bruises formed on her arm." If that's true, she has the fastest forming bruises in the history of bruises.

There's audio of the incident, but it doesn't really prove anything, other than someone possibly grabbed her and moved her to one direction or another. When it happened, she was silent, which is a little odd. And the audio doesn't even back up the details of her story that Terris had to tell her who dragged her down after she got up.

“I’m just a little spooked,” she said, a tear streaming down her face. “No one has grabbed me like that before.”

Nice touch, Ted. LOL Unfortunately, the audio doesn't back up that quote, either. Spooked? No. Tear? More like giggles.

She didn't report it to the police, and she didn't even confront the Trump campaign about it. What did she do? In fine attention-grabbing fashion, she Tweeted about it.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I was talking about Hillary. About her voice when she is talking to her audience and they begin to cheer. (Please don't do that audience) She begins to talk louder and louder. Her incredibly irritating voice is a combination of nails on a chalk board and an over amplified dial tone. That voice.
Oh, yeah ... your question really didn't make any sense in the context of my comment.

When I said "Not necessarily" I meant that it isn't a foregone conclusion that will Hillary will be Prez if Donald isn't.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Seriously ?

Yeah ... they just break into the frickin' Democratic National Headquarters ...

LMAO ...
Did that happen recently? In the current election cycle? Or are you diverting? My comments were solely about the rallies of the current presidential primary nomination election cycle.

Or gain entry under false pretenses to a Democratic Senator's Offices in a federal building in order to tamper with/damage the phone system - - a crime which is a felony under federal law - in order to surreptitiously record private conversations ...
Did that happen recently? In the current election cycle? Or are you diverting? My comments were solely about the rallies of the current presidential primary nomination election cycle.

Or they misrepresent themselves to PP, using illegally-obtained false identification ... another (felony ?) crime IIRC
One, I don't know that David Daleiden has ever declared himself to be a member of any political party. In any case, anti-abortion fraud at Planned Parenthood locations is hardly the same as a political rally in current presidential primary nomination election cycle. My comments were solely about the rallies of the current presidential primary nomination election cycle.