The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Did anyone watch Trump's "news conference" last night after the Mississippi and Michigan primary results had been called? It was a garish/ghoulish stupefying horror show. The media make fools of themselves playing along with this guy. Trump has more personality disorders than Sally Field's "Sybil." How Donald trump has managed not to find himself in a jail cell or mental ward is one of life's great mysteries. That this man is a serious contender for POTUS is a national embarrassment our country will not soon absolve.

DONALD TRUMP for President??? We are a cursed nation.
Agree. But it gets worse. If Trump isn't the next President, Hillary will be instead.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's just a battle of political Blogs. Huffpost and WaPo are mad because Breitbart's Editor won't blindly back a reporter's accusation in order to make what appears at this point to be an incident with no corroborating evidence, despite it happening in a room containing more cameras than people, into an attack on Trump that's going to finally bring him down once and for all. It's pathetic enough that at the end of every Huffpost article where trump is mentioned they have that little editor's note, but this article headline implies something that has been going on for some time (Trump denying that his top aid assaulted a reporter) yet the article doesn't reference that Trump has ever even addressed the accusation, much less deny it.

Michelle Fields has a drama-queen, look-at-me-history, as it is. Now, she's got an article, complete with her favorite glamour shot of herself at the top, saying "I never sought to be part of the story," which is just laugh out loud funny, since her style of ambush reporting by definition makes her part of nearly every story she covers. Why didn't she file charges with the police? Because she's get far more book sales (coming out in 3 months) out of this than she will by filing charges. She's mainly been relegated to regurgitating sound-bite quotes in her campaign coverage articles, and that's just not enough attention on her.

A white guy gives a black protester the evil eye at a Trump rally and CNN and everyone is all over it. If a Trump staffer assaulted a reporter, they'd be all over it.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Cue the Democrat campaign commercial for the next election. Trump and the Republican's 'war on women' theme with photos of a female journalist's bruised arm.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
If there was a campaign commercial about Trump's war on woman (wich there probably won't be) there's no one to blame but Trump. He's made comments several times about Carly Fiorina's personal appearance and talked about Hillary Clinton being on her period. Smh! I don't know the details of the situation with journalist but it's hard to imagine what happened to warrant the woman's arm being bruised. If she was your wife or daughter I bet you would want some answers. But blame the democrats if it makes you feel better.

Reactions: RLENT

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
You guys need to start practicing anyways because if Trump wins the election making up excuses for Trump's shananagins is going to be like a part time job.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
A white guy gives a black protester the evil eye at a Trump rally and CNN and everyone is all over it. If a Trump staffer assaulted a reporter, they'd be all over it.
Actually, in this most recent instance it was a white guy cold-cocking a black guy - who was already in custody of security/police - from behind, as he was being led out ... because (you'll just love this): ... he needed it ...

Said honkey cracker ultimately being charged with assault ...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
It's just a battle of political Blogs. Huffpost and WaPo are mad because Breitbart's Editor won't blindly back a reporter's accusation in order to make what appears at this point to be an incident ...
Yeah ... probably has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they aren't too keen on seeing members of their own profession being physically attacked for no justifiable reason.

LOL ...

Reactions: Windsor

muttly

Veteran Expediter
If there was a campaign commercial about Trump's war on woman (wich there probably won't be) there's no one to blame but Trump. He's made comments several times about Carly Fiorina's personal appearance and talked about Hillary Clinton being on her period. Smh! I don't know the details of the situation with journalist but it's hard to imagine what happened to warrant the woman's arm being bruised. If she was your wife or daughter I bet you would want some answers. But blame the democrats if it makes you feel better.
What makes you think 'there probably won't be' a campaign commercial like that? Not blaming the Democrats. Just pointing out the politics of it.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
How about the guy Trump had thrown out of a rally in Iowa in a snow storm and told security not to let him have his jacket. I listened to that live as it happened on the radio. Very presidential smh. Note, eventually they were kind enough to take the man's coat out to him. Nice people!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
How about the guy Trump had thrown out of a rally in Iowa in a snow storm and told security not to let him have his jacket. I listened to that live as it happened on the radio. Very presidential smh. Note, eventually they were kind enough to take the man's coat out to him. Nice people!
Was the guy causing trouble?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Actually, in this most recent instance it was a white guy cold-cocking a black guy - who was already in custody of security/police - from behind, as he was being led out ... because (you'll just love this): ... he needed it ...

Said honkey cracker ultimately being charged with assault ...
Right. And CNN and everyone else was all over. Plenty of good video of that incident. My point isn't whether it was right or wrong or anything else, other than there's plenty of examples of video for anything and everything that happens at those rallies, yet Michelle Fields, standing right there in front of Trump, there's no video of her being yanked down from behind. (there is video, however, of him finishing his answer and then he and his campaign manager turning and walking out of the room).

muttly

Veteran Expediter
He was heckling Trump as he spoke. I don't know what I was thinking, the man should have been thrown out in 8 degree temps without his coat.
Yeah, the guy needed his jacket. Probably not good to go out in the cold without a jacket and with alcohol in your system.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah ... probably has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they aren't too keen on seeing members of their own profession being physically attacked for no justifiable reason.

LOL ...
So, reporters are supposed to accept accusations, with no proof, at face value, as the truth now?

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, the guy needed his jacket. Probably not good to go out in the cold without a jacket and with alcohol in your system.
What the hell does Trump ordering security to throw a man out in the cold and said "don't let him have his jacket" have to do with there being alcohol in his system. And how do you know he had alcohol in his system anyways? I'm confused!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ever notice that Republicans don't break into Democratic rallies and cause trouble?

Reactions: muttly

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I was just reminded listening to the debate the time trump told a man to punch a heckler in the face and that he would cover the man's legal fees. Amazing!

Reactions: RLENT