The "Trayvon" Our Media Just WILL NOT Cover

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Wonder Why........

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

Their Main Homepage:

Wagist

I give these Guys GREAT Credit for saving everything that was on Trayvons "Online" Sites before his Family and their Attorneys erased it all.

Really Interesting stuff here......Yes, Trayvon was Living the Life of Punk "Thug", Period.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wonder Why........

Their Main Homepage:

Wagist

I give these Guys GREAT Credit for saving everything that was on Trayvons "Online" Sites before his Family and their Attorneys erased it all.

Really Interesting stuff here......Yes, Trayvon was Living the Life of Punk "Thug", Period.

Many of those things have been shown to be false. For example someone hacked his twitter account after the fact and made postings to make him look bad. Personally I'm leaving this one to the courts.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Many of those things have been shown to be false. For example someone hacked his twitter account after the fact and made postings to make him look bad. Personally I'm leaving this one to the courts.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

I want this taken care of in the courts too. It is too bad that there is little chance of any kind of justice now. Far too many lies and spin been put on this one.

On BOTH sides of the fence.

One thing is for sure, the uproar by many had NOTHING to do with the person who was killed or the man who killed him. It had everything to do with a law that certain members of our country HATES. The idea that a person as a RIGHT to defend themselves is HATED by the "powers that be". They ONLY want victims living here. Victims can be controlled.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Gold teeth= up to no good. Zimmerman had no personal gain from killing him. These kids take what rappers say to heart and think its cool to deal, or w.e else they sing about

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Are you kidding me?

More proof (not that we needed it) that there are some seriously stupid people out there. Unreal!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Are you kidding me?

More proof (not that we needed it) that there are some seriously stupid people out there. Unreal!

Are you talking about people who plate their teeth gold or the ones that listen to rap?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are you talking about people who plate their teeth gold or the ones that listen to rap?

Or those who believe Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton? LOL!!

I used to "profile" all the time when I was in retail. Why? Because it was a VERY good tool in keeping shoplifting down. IT WORKED! Good tools should ALWAYS be used. Sorry if reality offends some.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter

I used to "profile" all the time when I was in retail. Why? Because it was a VERY good tool in keeping shoplifting down. IT WORKED! Good tools should ALWAYS be used. Sorry if reality offends some.

Most thugs are thugs lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How about this? Hate crime charges against those who sought to stir up racial hatred over this?

Yeah right, NEVER happen.

How about a TOTAL GAG order. NO MORE NEWS

BigCat

Expert Expediter
How about this? Hate crime charges against those who sought to stir up racial hatred over this?

Yeah right, NEVER happen.

How about a TOTAL GAG order. NO MORE NEWS

Yea will never happen but it should be that way. Zimmerman was part hispanic yet jackson and sharpton make it about a white man.

What about the white folks who have been robbed and murdered by black guys? You dont here of these on the news do you? Btw im not racist just think its funny how the other race plays the hate crime card when white man commits a crime.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yea will never happen but it should be that way. Zimmerman was part hispanic yet jackson and sharpton make it about a white man.

What about the white folks who have been robbed and murdered by black guys? You dont here of these on the news do you? Btw im not racist just think its funny how the other race plays the hate crime card when white man commits a crime.

I expect NOTHING else.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Still waiting on Holder to say something about the Black Panthers bounty on Zimmerman.
Not a word. If the situation was reversed, imagine the uproar.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still waiting on Holder to say something about the Black Panthers bounty on Zimmerman.
Not a word. If the situation was reversed, imagine the uproar.

Don't hold your breath.

Imagine a case where 2 black women were kidnapped and murdered to prevent them from testifying against two black men who tried to kill them.

REAL LIFE.

Where was Sharpton, Jackson or Obama? Sleeping or worse?

AMonger

Veteran Expediter

Everybody profiles. If you are walking down the street and hear footsteps behind you and see 4 black guys in suits carrying briefcases and you aren't worried, but are worried if it's 4 black thugs, you just profiled.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Wonder Why........

Their Main Homepage:

Wagist

And you think that makes any difference [if true] whatsoever? It was Zimmerman who crossed the line between legal & vigilante, the minute he decided to pursue Martin - something he knew was wrong before the 911 dispatcher told him not to do it. As a Neighborhood Watch volunteer, he surely understood that 'watch' means exactly that, but he chose to go after Martin instead. We'll never know exactly what happened in the critical couple minutes, but I believe if I were challenged for nothing more than walking down a street, I'd be pretty belligerent about it, no doubt. Course it won't happen, because I'm not a black male. [If you think Hispanics aren't racist too, ask any jail/prison guard!]
I wonder why no investigator has compared the number of calls Zimmerman made reporting 'suspicious' [almost invariably black males, one who was about 7 years old!] people to a Neighborhood Watch in nearby communities - it seems quite excessive, but maybe it isn't?
:confused:
Zimmerman is clearly scared to death - I feel almost as sorry for him [he was just a macho wanna be who made a BIG mistake] as for Martin's family.
And I feel like the other would be vigilantes still don't see how wrong it is to take the law into their own hands, and how fast it could be them in Zimmerman's shoes
Which serves them right, but it won't bring the dead back to life.