The "Trayvon" Our Media Just WILL NOT Cover

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Everybody profiles. If you are walking down the street and hear footsteps behind you and see 4 black guys in suits carrying briefcases and you aren't worried, but are worried if it's 4 black thugs, you just profiled.

Yep, real life is real life.

Want to know what one of the most "profiled" "groups" there was when I worked at the Cabela's store in Dundee Mich was? The Amish. They were KNOWN for shoplifting. I defy anyone to say that was racial profiling.

Facts are facts. Dressing a certain way leads one to believe that evil is evident. Get over it. That is REAL LIFE. Dressing in certain ways raises suspision,for good reason.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Wonder Why........

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

Their Main Homepage:

Wagist

I give these Guys GREAT Credit for saving everything that was on Trayvons "Online" Sites before his Family and their Attorneys erased it all.

Really Interesting stuff here......Yes, Trayvon was Living the Life of Punk "Thug", Period.

And you think that makes any difference [if true] whatsoever? It was Zimmerman who crossed the line between legal & vigilante, the minute he decided to pursue Martin - something he knew was wrong before the 911 dispatcher told him not to do it. As a Neighborhood Watch volunteer, he surely understood that 'watch' means exactly that, but he chose to go after Martin instead. We'll never know exactly what happened in the critical couple minutes, but I believe if I were challenged for nothing more than walking down a street, I'd be pretty belligerent about it, no doubt. Course it won't happen, because I'm not a black male. [If you think Hispanics aren't racist too, ask any jail/prison guard!]
I wonder why no investigator has compared the number of calls Zimmerman made reporting 'suspicious' [almost invariably black males, one who was about 7 years old!] people to a Neighborhood Watch in nearby communities - it seems quite excessive, but maybe it isn't?
:confused:
Zimmerman is clearly scared to death - I feel almost as sorry for him [he was just a macho wanna be who made a BIG mistake] as for Martin's family.
And I feel like the other would be vigilantes still don't see how wrong it is to take the law into their own hands, and how fast it could be them in Zimmerman's shoes
Which serves them right, but it won't bring the dead back to life.

Almost hard to comment on the Zimmerman case because of all the distorted facts. Have to wait until more comes out at this trail. I couldn't say one way or the other as to whether he is guilty or not.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Almost hard to comment on the Zimmerman case because of all the distorted facts. Have to wait until more comes out at this trail. I couldn't say one way or the other as to whether he is guilty or not.

The said part about this is that the ONLY thing that Zimmerman is guilty of is being human. Same for Martin.

These are sad times.

One can only blame the media and politicians for the mess we are in.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch captain so if he was doing his duty and reporting perceived suspicious activities wouldn't that certainly explain why he called the police various times. What is considered an excessive amount if the area he lived in had a high amount of crime?
If someone was watching potential crime say on a Detroit street wouldn't there be plenty of calls to the police? Neighborhood watch volunteers sometimes do more than peek out their window to look for suspicious activity. Some drive in their cars occasionally to get a better observation of their surroundings. It should be ok to stop and ask a question to someone who doesn't look familiar in the neighborhood without it leading to a physical altercation.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wonder Why........

Was Trayvon Martin a Drug Dealer?

Their Main Homepage:

Wagist

I give these Guys GREAT Credit for saving everything that was on Trayvons "Online" Sites before his Family and their Attorneys erased it all.

Really Interesting stuff here......Yes, Trayvon was Living the Life of Punk "Thug", Period.

And you think that makes any difference [if true] whatsoever? It was Zimmerman who crossed the line between legal & vigilante, the minute he decided to pursue Martin - something he knew was wrong before the 911 dispatcher told him not to do it. As a Neighborhood Watch volunteer, he surely understood that 'watch' means exactly that, but he chose to go after Martin instead. We'll never know exactly what happened in the critical couple minutes, but I believe if I were challenged for nothing more than walking down a street, I'd be pretty belligerent about it, no doubt. Course it won't happen, because I'm not a black male. [If you think Hispanics aren't racist too, ask any jail/prison guard!]
I wonder why no investigator has compared the number of calls Zimmerman made reporting 'suspicious' [almost invariably black males, one who was about 7 years old!] people to a Neighborhood Watch in nearby communities - it seems quite excessive, but maybe it isn't?
:confused:
Zimmerman is clearly scared to death - I feel almost as sorry for him [he was just a macho wanna be who made a BIG mistake] as for Martin's family.
And I feel like the other would be vigilantes still don't see how wrong it is to take the law into their own hands, and how fast it could be them in Zimmerman's shoes
Which serves them right, but it won't bring the dead back to life.

At this point those are baseless charges. We don't know that he took the law in his own hands.

hdxpedx

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
One thing is for sure. Zimmerman is up against the same race hustlers that supported OJ Simpson.

Brisco

Expert Expediter

At this point those are baseless charges. We don't know that he took the law in his own hands.

Both quotes above directed at Cheri.....I'm not even going to waste my time with a direct response myself.

But will say this.....she basically quoted word for word what the MSM shoved down our throats for weeks and weeks over this whole ordeal, of which 80% of it turning out to be LIES that are proven to be LIES.

Change the Channel Cheri......Get away from MSNBC when it comes to this Incident. You may actually hear a LOT more truths than what you're being fed now, and have been fed over the last month or so.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Still waiting on Holder to say something about the Black Panthers bounty on Zimmerman.
Not a word. If the situation was reversed, imagine the uproar.

No Freeeegin Kidddddding Dave!!!!

OK, let's say Evil happened to Win over Good....As in George Zimmerman did not have a weapon on him that night to save his life from Trayvon busting his skull wide open on that concrete sidewalk.

Role Reversed.....

Trayvon walking around after clearly murdering George saying it was Self Defense. (George's Case IS a clear case of SELF DEFENSE). The KKK, or some Aryan Brotherhood Association goes on National TV putting a Bounty out on Trayvons head.

Every Freeegin Law Enforcement Agency out there, the Head of The FBI all the way down to Barney Pfife down in Podunk City Arkansas would be out Investigating and Looking for the ones that placed the bounty on Trayvons head. Both Congress and the Senate would be holding special sessions to address this Bounty, and that JackAsh up there in Washington would be holding Special Meetings with Key Advisors to seek out resolutions to end this bounty. Period...Flat Out...Plain & Simple.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Zimmerman, who had on his person a loaded gun (in direct opposition to the rules of Neighborhood Watch where watchmen are to be unarmed), pursued Martin over the objections of police dispatchers (and in direct opposition to the rules of Neighborhood Watch where "do not pursue" is a paramount rule), and confronted Martin, who was likely afraid for his life after being confronted by, you know, a stranger in the dark with a gun. And the guy with the gun claims self defense.

That's like a deer hunter claiming, "It was me or the deer."

"This guy, who was minding his own business, he had a plastic bottle of Mountain Dew and a pack of Skittles, and all I had was this lousy gun! I'm lucky to be alive, I tell you. Lucky!"

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whether or not Zimmerman pursued Martin and confronted him has not yet been determined. Below is a link to the unedited transcript of the 911 call. When the dispatcher tells Zimmerman "we don't need you to do that" (follow him), Zimmerman's response is "OK". His next statement to the dispatcher says "...he ran". Zimmerman doesn't look like he has the athletic ability to sprint after a running teenager.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

The bottom line is what we have so far is Reasonable Doubt, and the public probably won't start getting all the facts until the trial starts.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The bottom line is what we have so far is Reasonable Doubt...
That's putting the cart before the horse, reaching a conclusion prior to trial. What we have so far is presumed innocence, until the charges are proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

As for not pursuing Martin, I dunno, but it has been determined that both Zimmerman and his truck were at the scene where Martin was killed, which is a different location than from where the phone call took place. At the time of the phone call, Zimmerman's truck was parked by the mailboxes, but that's not where it was when the police got there.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
We now know with 100% certainty that Martin was "confronted my Zimmerman with Gun Drawn???

I have heard that Zimmerman never found Martin until Martin confronted him (zimmerman) while he was on his way back to the truck....

I totally agree if Zimmerman never leaves his truck, this doesn't happen..but he did and it did..now we will see what comes out in court...my bet he is convicted on the grounds that he unlawfully pursued Martin, but not 2nd degree murder...if he doe any time , it will be minimal and he will have to move from FLA and change his name when is gets out if he plans on staying alive....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If convicted and sent to jail it is unlikely he would survive very long there. No matter what happens to him he is doomed to an early death or a life of hiding and running.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"The bottom line is what we have so far is Reasonable Doubt, and the public probably won't start getting all the facts until the trial starts."
That's putting the cart before the horse, reaching a conclusion prior to trial.
It's not a conclusion - it's the status, where things stand so far.
What we have so far is presumed innocence, until the charges are proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Agreed

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
We now know with 100% certainty that Martin was "confronted my Zimmerman with Gun Drawn???
You're the first person that I know of to suggest that the gun was drawn from the get-go, so no, I'd have to say we don't know that with any certainty at all.

I can visualize a scenario where Zimmerman drew the gun at some point to prevent Martin from getting away, to hold him there while waiting on the police to arrive (on the 911 phone call he commented to dispatch, "These аssholes they always get away" so Zimmerman had already determined, or dare I say prejudged, that Martin was an аsshole worthy of being pursued and detained). Martin then feared for his life and fought back, suddenly turning the aggressor into the one who was faced with self-defense.

I totally agree if Zimmerman never leaves his truck, this doesn't happen..but he did and it did..now we will see what comes out in court...
I think that if Zimmerman had never gotten into his truck in the first place and pursued Martin this doesn't happen.

my bet he is convicted on the grounds that he unlawfully pursued Martin, but not 2nd degree murder...if he doe any time , it will be minimal and he will have to move from FLA and change his name when is gets out if he plans on staying alive....
I think sometimes a cigar is a cigar and Occam's Razor is correct more often than not. I think Zimmerman saw someone he didn't know, and was determined to not let Martin get away, to be a hero and catch this guy, and acted stupidly towards someone who was minding their own business. But it all depends on the evidence presented at trial, as none of it matters until then.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whether or not Zimmerman pursued Martin and confronted him has not yet been determined. Below is a link to the unedited transcript of the 911 call. When the dispatcher tells Zimmerman "we don't need you to do that" (follow him), Zimmerman's response is "OK". His next statement to the dispatcher says "...he ran". Zimmerman doesn't look like he has the athletic ability to sprint after a running teenager.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

The bottom line is what we have so far is Reasonable Doubt, and the public probably won't start getting all the facts until the trial starts.

Yes Zimmerman is heard saying "ok" to the request from the dispatcher. Zimmerman was also carrying a CONCEALED gun and was wearing a jacket so it might not been visible upon the confrontation. If the facts come out that Martin did continually bash Zimmerman's head into the ground, at what point before losing conciousness and or having his skull cracked can he use his gun? Regardless if a person had only skittles and an ice tea they can still cause deadly force with their hands.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would think that it could be quite hard for him to get a fair trial after all the garbage that has been put out since this started.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Zimmerman was apparentlly in his truck because he was going grocery shopping. He then sees someone he doesn't recognize walking along close to the buildings.Suspicious maybe because the person isn't walking on the sidewalk,but instead walking near windows possibly checking out homes . Zimmerman then begins to follow and call the police while he's in his vehicle.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If Zimmerman pulled his gun and threatened Martin with it, at what point should Martin have stopped beating the armed Zimmerman in self-defense to prevent from being shot? See? It can go either way. Need evidence presented at trial to help figure it out, I think.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would think that it could be quite hard for him to get a fair trial after all the garbage that has been put out since this started.

The garbage has inflamed racial tensions unnecessarily because of shoddy journalism,politicians,and activists that have injected race into this story.