The "Trayvon" Our Media Just WILL NOT Cover

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How many of you remember Rodney King. and the 1992 riots? This over show boated crap is all too familiar the media is to blame for it and they wont be happy untill there is a body count.

By the way Zimmerman is not white.

Last edited:

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Brisco...I don't get the "stocking up on ammo" as being terribly prudent. Say you have 100 rounds of ammunition. Isn't that enough? Are 500 bullets enough? Do you honestly believe you can and will shoot 100 or 500 people? If you are shooting at people, don't you think maybe they will shoot back? Do you believe your survival is directly connected to how many bullets you have purchased? Being in possession of an ammunition cache could make you and your home a prized target by the "bad guys."

Are you expecting a Mad Max scenario?

Sorry for taking this thread off Trayvon Martin, but this refrain about "stocking up" is puzzling.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I guess to answer your question in the best way I can is to refer to the definition of "Prudent".

Is there thoughts in my mind about our "Future"? Yes....there is.

With all this Race Relation instigating BS the MSM has jumped on recently, I don't see the next "Race Rioting" violent episodes that will occur being centralized to just 1 location as we have experienced in the past. (Watts - Rodney King - Etc) I see the next outbreak occuring across many areas all over the country.

Why would this happen? We will clearly have the new wave of "Social Media" to blame for these events.

You have not taken this thread "Off" the Trayvon Martin story. What we are about to experience in our near future when Geroge Zimmerman walks away from a Florida Courthouse a free man for DEFENDING HIMSELF from a Deadly Attack WILL spark riots all over the country. Our "Main Stream Social Media" has already set these plans in play by the way they handled this whole ordeal with all the Half-Truths, Outright Lies, and Misleading Stories about what happened, how it happened, and misrepresenting the 2 Individuals involved during their news stories.

With the way the George/Trayvon story was handled, probably 70-80-90% of the people that followed it any sort of way have already made up their minds on what happened, how it happened, and why it happened. Hell....we have 1 moron here who posted that George might've been chasing Trayvon around the complex with his Gun drawn just waiting for the perfect shot to shoot him down. It's stupid-a thoughts like that that are keeping this rhetoric going.

Now....do I believe it's going to turn into a "Mad Max" end of the world apocalypse? Of course not.

But....I do believe there will be Race Related violent riots spread across the nation, and believe others believe that too. When this happens, I am not going to be caught off-guard, nor will I allow myself to be the next Reginald Denny. I will defend myself, Period. If that means me having 4-5 Boxes of Ammunition for each of the dozen or so different weapons I have collected over the years, then so be it. This a choice I am making for my comfort, well being, and so on.