The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
So today My two daughters and their husbands went for our annual Skeet shooting, My son was out on a remodeling job and was unable to join us. Anymore I think I go along to primarily insure that the event is performed in a safe and orderly manner.
So who do you think came out on top for the first time, finally dethroning the old man, Daughters? Son-in-laws?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jim, did you have skeet for Thanksgiving dinner? You've got a great thread going here! And may I add BAN THE VAN! Thanks, I had to get that off my chest.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Well he came against a raccoon in the wall he was working on, with only a hammer, and a nail gun.

Last edited:

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
No Moot, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn. Ban The Van?? I think I have heard a rabble rouser say that one time.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
During the day my son works at a golf course, Raccoons will tear up a golf course, I would have to say that he has reduced the raccoon population by several hundred. Even went out and bought a Tennessee Treeing Walker Coonhound, just to "help" control the undesirable species.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Jim Said:
Quote:
It's not the gross that counts, it's the net.

Chef said:

That is not entirely true. The net is different for everyone, I'll promise you that my net is higher on less gross if you are making a van payment! I don't owe a dime to anyone on anything to do with this business, this business does not have to net a dime, it does but i'll net more on less gross then most, so Gross IS also what counts!

If you ain't grossing it, you ain't netting it!! Unless like me you also enjoy screwing the IRS for every dime you can!! :D

It does not matter if you have a vehicle payment or not. There is a cost whether or not the vehicle is paid for up front or by making payments the cost is the same (except for interest payments)

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Ice....please layoff the CAPITAL LETTERS....bad web etiquette.

:eek:

Reminds me of the early days when we used our Qualcomm for personal E-Mail. I believe it was called Cab Card run by Com Check.

Anyway the recipient would allways get the message all in caps. That's the Qualcomm way and you have no control over the upper case and lower case.

This prompted my daughter to ask, "Dad why are you allways shouting" HA!

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
So.... are you telling me that my use of the "shift Key" was only for my personal satisfaction??

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I stayed out til the last minute for Thanksgiving and had all the work I could do. Now that it is not a holiday however...Glad I am making more money on the weekends doing something other than expediting.

Hey I have to find some way to support my expedite habit.

Last edited: