The Thread You Can Use When You Need To

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
I totally disagree with everything everyone posted here, and don't understand why you are all talking about me with rhetorical veils.
I have grey or is that gray hair and patriotic eyes (red, white and blue)

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
ps this is not at 47 mph. Don't try this at home.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynQ1QX9bp4s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynQ1QX9bp4s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

apparently I cannot post video here.

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
You know what I seen TODAY! SNOW lots of it. So be careful out on the road.

Tempest

Seasoned Expediter
I left akron about 5:00pm running back toward seville on 76 and at about the 8 1/2 MM that curve was covered with ice and a dozen cars and a parkinglot lost it. I heard it on the radio just in time to jump off at the 9 so I missed it but they were still sliding off the road when I got out of range on OH94. So the ice is here and my speed is staying down!!! Everyone up here Plzzzzz drive safe. No load is worth dying for.

LakeSide

Not a Member
Saw a wrecked International Lonestar on 2 just south of Edmonton this morning.

Looks like he slid or got nudged into a concrete bridge embankment
and entire nose and drivers side were gone. Pieces of the tractor were spread over easily a hundred yards.

Really felt sorry for the Guy......he was deffinatly looking bummed

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Lake said: Really felt sorry for the Guy......he was deffinatly looking bummed

Better than looking dead

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Well now we can almost consider this an official thread, Moot has finally posted, that leaves us with probably the slowest walker Mr. Turtle and we can then consider this a real thread.

After all what would be a thread without the Kings of wisdom and humor.

Last edited:

fastrod

Expert Expediter
I see Fedex CC cargo vans took a big hit in pay, down to .85 cpm. I guess they decided they needed to go that low to be competitive with the other carriers.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I see Fedex CC cargo vans took a big hit in pay, down to .85 cpm. I guess they decided they needed to go that low to be competitive with the other carriers.

How can they just change their rate if this is really going to happen? If they do one they are planning to do all I bet. I don't know.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hey has anyone talked to Broompilot? I see he hasn't been on since 9/28/08. I hope he is okay.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Haven't talked to Broom since about that time. He called and was doing a new gig. Hope he is out there racking up the miles.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I talked to Broom a couple of weeks ago. He's doing great, as he always seems to do. That's why I call him Golden Boy.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Haven't talked to Broom since about that time. He called and was doing a new gig. Hope he is out there racking up the miles.

Oh ok. Is he still doing Expedite freight? It's not like him to be off of here for so long.